Signature animated gifs

Jaekira
Realm: Hellscream

Signature animated gifs

Unread post by Jaekira »

I see a lot of cool siggy GIFs around this forum. A lot of characters walking/running/doing game animations with their pets. How do you make these? :3

Uloo of <Petopians> on Nesingwary, US

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Re: Signature animated gifs

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Actually, there are 3 people here in the forums who offer to do some signature graphics for you:
  • Vephriel - She can do images. No animations but really good image works done by her.
  • Saturo - He can do some half animated signatures and avatars. Check out his request-thread >>> right here <<<
  • Karathyriel - That's me. I'm responsible for quite some of the animated sigs and a few avatars as well.
    You can check out my request-thread >>> right here <<<
If you just want to know how to make one, here is how I do it:
I use >>> Model Viewer <<< to get the in game graphics. You can actually import the equipment of any given toon from the armory. Just save them as an animated GIF.
Then I use a graphics program (Image ready in my case) that can handle layers and animated GIFs. This is were I put them together, resize them, adjust the color count etc to make them fit into the >>> forums limitations <<<, which you should check out before going to work.

I hope, this will answer your questions and helps you to get a signature of your own.
Jaekira
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Jaekira »

Thanks so much, Karathyriel!! This is exactly the kind of response I was looking for! :D

Uloo of <Petopians> on Nesingwary, US

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

You're welcome...

I don't have that Hunter Trainer rank for nothing, ya know? ;)