Pokemon!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Jurz »

I'm pretty sure you're right, Falcon

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I assume you're talking about my YouTube vids Falcon? Yeah... xD In the first video I claim to have good luck and... well I do lol. There's a link in my signature if anyone wants to see. :D

You'll all have to forgive the quiet sound/problems with focus/lighting though, that room was TEH WORST for filming in and I'm new to talking to a camera so I sound rather awkward/quiet. xD

And as a TCG collector I can tell you that it can be pricey indeed. I insist on having everything in my binder in a sleeve as well so they don't get damaged and sleeves seem to run out very fast! Literally 10 minutes ago the postman turned up with my latest batch of 600 card sleeves. xD I'm also picky with the colours which doesn't help - all my promos HAVE to be in black sleeves and all my collection cards HAVE to be in purple sleeves. (Because as the FR people would know, purple is like... my colour lol.) I think when I have complete collections I'll show them off in YT vids too. :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Yup, I was talking about your vids. :3 And, man, that's a lot of card sleeves. I still have the ones from the trade we did a while back, and if you ever need those back, don't hesitate to let me know.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

N'aw I'll only send sleeves away if I don't needneed them so I wouldn't ask for them back. :3

We should trade again at some point though! Have you been collecting Flashfire? There's only a few regular cards I need from that set left as well as quite a few reverse foil cards still (Reverse foils are such a paaaain to collect!) and I do still grab some Flashfire packs from time to time. If there's anything I have spare that you need we could always do a new trade. :3

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I'm an on-off collector of the cards, and when I do buy them, I either have AMAZING luck (like multiple EXs and full art cards from one box) or the worst luck ever XD I got really lucky from a single pack as a child and pulled a Shiny Latias that is worth about 80 US dollars though <3 I've pulled a few other shines that weren't worth near as much (about 30 US dollars) so I sold those XD I love my Shiny Latias card though. Been hoping to immortalize her in-game but the darn thing just doesn't wanna be shiny for me!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:N'aw I'll only send sleeves away if I don't needneed them so I wouldn't ask for them back. :3

We should trade again at some point though! Have you been collecting Flashfire? There's only a few regular cards I need from that set left as well as quite a few reverse foil cards still (Reverse foils are such a paaaain to collect!) and I do still grab some Flashfire packs from time to time. If there's anything I have spare that you need we could always do a new trade. :3
Okie doke!

I haven't been able to get any more card packs for a while now. x_x What are you still needing? I'll keep an eye out the next time I'm able to buy more packs. I would love to do another trade sometime, though I don't think I have anything you're collecting at the moment.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

N'aw. Sadly I also quickly gave up collecting specific Pokemon properly as it was too expensive alongside collecting the sets, plus all the Sylveon merch I get and the additional random plush. I also collect the Funko range of MLP figures but I don't buy them very frequently so they don't cost me loads but I do have some pricey collective hobbies sadly!

But from Flashfire... I'm missing Milotic, Pidgeot (Corey has our only one in his deck and won't lemme put it in the binder!), Dusknoir, Magnezone EX, Toxicroak EX... uhh... (Too lazy to grab my binder and just check, I have a checklist and everything in there. xD) and basically every full art card that's not Toxicroak or the Pokemon Fan Club. I have to say, I just adore the full art versions of the trainer cards, like the Pokemon Center Lady/Lysandre and stuff. It's just nice to have such beautiful artwork on those cards which are purely made for the collectors since they provide no additional benefits.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I've been lucky with cards there is a trader on Trademe (like NZ Ebay but less dodgy?) who sells 100 common/uncommon cards for $10 or 20 rares for $10 and if you give her a list and she has them she will put them in!

Very handy for someone like me who only needs 1 card for each Pokemon! I just choose the card art I like :lol:
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Ermergerd.. you're making me want to buy cards just to collect them. *twitchtwitch* I have some of the old Japanese release promos somewhere.

Also, I kinda feared HA were Friend Safari... I feel so damn stupid for wasting like 4 hours trying to get one now.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

So anyone got a spare female fennikin? I can't stand playing a male one haha. I guess I could soft reset until I get one if no one does.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I feel so frusterated today. I've been hatching so many eggs, so many for MONTHS and still no shiny...It's very disheartening.

Please, please, please just hatch shiny now, I've been waiting so long to meet you T.T

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

Ugg so I am so tempted to grab up this pokemon on GTS even though it is a hacked one. He wants a celibi for a level 1 shiny houndoom
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Seilahyn wrote:Ermergerd.. you're making me want to buy cards just to collect them. *twitchtwitch* I have some of the old Japanese release promos somewhere.

Also, I kinda feared HA were Friend Safari... I feel so damn stupid for wasting like 4 hours trying to get one now.
If you do, be aware it's an expensive hobby. x) Especially these days when there's a set being released every 3-4 months, there's a new one out next month! (Right before my birthday yay!)

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Redith wrote:Ugg so I am so tempted to grab up this pokemon on GTS even though it is a hacked one. He wants a celibi for a level 1 shiny houndoom
I don't think you can trade a celebi. They blocked trading certain legendaries (but not asking/searching for them). If it tells you that it's a "special pokemon" then it's been blocked. I'm not sure why they did it that way because it does NOTHING to curb the spam.

It's been a while since I tried to post one so they may have removed the restriction.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

Redith wrote:So anyone got a spare female fennikin? I can't stand playing a male one haha. I guess I could soft reset until I get one if no one does.
Actually forget it. I have bonded with this male one too much lol
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

So who actually has a shiny pokemon (not counting communist Gyrados)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Redith wrote:So who actually has a shiny pokemon (not counting communist Gyrados)
I have quite a few... I found a shiny Vulpix back in SoulSilver, my first ever shiny, I also got another shiny Vulpix again in X as well as quite a few others... In X alone I've found 9 shinies, either from hunting the friend safari or from hatching eggs. Most of them went to new homes. x) I also have a number of shinies from lovelylovely Falconcrest, like my beloved shiny Sylveon. <3

But if you really wanna be amazed, ask Falcon how many she's found. xD

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Nearly all of my shinies are from Y

1: Shiny Mewtwo (from a friend)

2: 5 different shiny Vivillons (won a giveaway thing on Tumblr)

3: Shiny Skrelp (Chain fishing)

4: Shiny Rayquaza (gift from friend)

5: Shiny Palkia (from the end of 5th gen event)

6: Shiny Dialga (Same as Palk)

7: Shiny Nosepass (Horde farming)

8: Shiny Goldeen (Chain fishing)

9: Shiny Beautifly ((Accidental from Masuda Method while I was finishing Pokedex)

10: Shiny Totodile ((Masuda Method)

11: Ralts (another gift. Has pokerus)

12: Whismur: (Horde farming)

13: Shuppet: (Safari farming)

14: Tropius: (Went into a Flying safari to see what I had. First thing I bump into is this guy)

15: Raikou (the 'End of 4th gen shiny beast' event)

16: Shiny Giratina: (same as Palk and Dialg)
Last edited by Magnakilro on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

Damn...I have 0.....Need to figure something out
rexbox
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore & Thunderlord

Unread post by rexbox »

My Shiny'mon:

From Y: Oddish, Gigaliith, Gyarados, Skuntank, Phantump(x2), Shuppet, Banette, Fraxure, and Noibat

From GTS: Clauncher, Lickilicky, Goldeen, Spinarak, Alomomola, and Clefable

From Transfer: Klinklang(B2), Leavanny(W), Charizard, Steelix, Venomoth, Scyther, Nidorino, Nidoking, and Magneton

From Events then transferred: Pichu, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina

Total: 32

Still trying to get a Honedge... I'm at 900/1000+ eggs... and after that maybe a Ralts or Beldum/Metagross
Battlenet: R3XB0X#1794 the 0 is a zero

ALPHABLADE http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... ade/simple

TUSKENHUNTER http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

3DS FC: 3110-5085-2138 / Pokémon Type: Ghost / Pokémon Available: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb / Pokémon Version: Y