Pokemon!

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Snowy »

I think Seila's already decided to try and return the fake one and look for a legit one. I'd do the same to be honest.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Yeah I already requested a refund and return. I'd honestly rather use the 24$ towards a real one. It's a shame that's something you even have to worry about when buying things. I mean I did keep my fake Leafeon plush, but it was also a gift from my boyfriend. I just don't like people making money off of fake items they claim to be the real thing. I don't like dishonesty.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Seilahyn wrote:Yeah I already requested a refund and return. I'd honestly rather use the 24$ towards a real one. It's a shame that's something you even have to worry about when buying things. I mean I did keep my fake Leafeon plush, but it was also a gift from my boyfriend. I just don't like people making money off of fake items they claim to be the real thing. I don't like dishonesty.
Yeah Ebay is full of people passing off fakes as real items D: It's made me super paranoid so I always do heaps of research when ever I buy from there. Very rarely do I buy from Ebay. I tend to stick to big store sites as you don't need to worry about that crap.

Companies that make soft toys I think should make "how to spot bootleg" guides on their sites as there are way to many fakes out there! Goodsmile company does that for their stuff and it's really handy when looking at the really well done fakes.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

cowmuflage wrote:
Seilahyn wrote:Yeah I already requested a refund and return. I'd honestly rather use the 24$ towards a real one. It's a shame that's something you even have to worry about when buying things. I mean I did keep my fake Leafeon plush, but it was also a gift from my boyfriend. I just don't like people making money off of fake items they claim to be the real thing. I don't like dishonesty.
Yeah Ebay is full of people passing off fakes as real items D: It's made me super paranoid so I always do heaps of research when ever I buy from there. Very rarely do I buy from Ebay. I tend to stick to big store sites as you don't need to worry about that crap.

Companies that make soft toys I think should make "how to spot bootleg" guides on their sites as there are way to many fakes out there! Goodsmile company does that for their stuff and it's really handy when looking at the really well done fakes.
Well it MIGHT not be a bootleg. There's also factory rejects, in which case it would not be a fake, just one that's not made as well. I learned recently that Amazon is known for selling factory rejects (I could be wrong, but alotta people said that) but I wish you luck on finding a legit Suicune! :)

I love that figure Falcon! and I remember those gold cards! :) I have Charzy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff myself <3 ^^ and Snowy, i saw you ordered the Charzy Y plush! I absolutely ADORE mine :D

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

That makes me worry about my Yveltal Pokedoll being a factory reject, since I bought mine off Amazon. Even so, I'll end up keeping it even if it is. And I tend to avoid eBay as well, which is why I'm not going to collect much older merch of Charizard outside of the TCG cards. I'm honestly thinking of focusing mostly on Yveltal out of my favorites (and I have Snowy to thank for that!)

Thanks, Jurz, I've got a few bits of Charizard merch left to take photos of, but one of my two plushies is currently walkabout in the storeroom. x_x I have photos of a Charmander pen an old friend gave me from back when I used to attend the Pokemon TCG League, but I'll post those photos tomorrow... or later tonight if I'm still awake, whichever comes first. Not really Charizard, but since it's in his evolution line, it counts, right? She even gave me a Lugia button she made herself, and I might post photos of it, too even though I don't have much Lugia merch (one thing, actually), I don't collect him outside the TCG cards.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

So I got some stupidly good luck on Wonder Trade on X tonight....

First I got a Shiny Charizard...

Then a Shiny Hariyama...

And then a Giratina!

Now, I'm happy about the Giratina and Hariyama, because I love Giratina, and Shiny Hariyama is super pretty.... Buuuuut.. I don't know what to do about this Charizard. He's Timid, and has his hidden ability.. But his IVs aren't anything to write home about. So he's overall meh compared to my own Shiny Charizard. So I have no reason to keep him.

Does anyone want a special attacker Shiny Charizard? He's unnamable, of course, and he doesn't have a nickname... But I still figured I'd ask here to see if anyone wants him. Otherwise I'll probably just Wonder Trade him away, so hopefully he ends up in the hands of someone who will appreciate him more than I do.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am always open to taking any shiny Charizards :D So pretty!!!

Loving all these picture spams XD its awesome seeing people with collections, makes me feel happy that I am not alone XD

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Looks like Makoes beat me to it. XD

And while leveling in Chimera's boyfriend's friend safari, I find ANOTHER shiny male Audino! This is my fifth shiny Audino overall. >_< FFS... why couldn't it have been a female Eevee that was shiny instead?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I think my Pokemon figure collection will be done for a while once I get the Nendoroid of Red and the D-arts Charizard and Blastoise.

They'd fit perfectly with my old figures and my D-arts Mewtwo and Venusaur.

But it's so hard finding Charizard for a good price D:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Here are my D-arts and a tiny faction of my old figures

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:So I got some stupidly good luck on Wonder Trade on X tonight....

First I got a Shiny Charizard...

Then a Shiny Hariyama...

And then a Giratina!

Now, I'm happy about the Giratina and Hariyama, because I love Giratina, and Shiny Hariyama is super pretty.... Buuuuut.. I don't know what to do about this Charizard. He's Timid, and has his hidden ability.. But his IVs aren't anything to write home about. So he's overall meh compared to my own Shiny Charizard. So I have no reason to keep him.

Does anyone want a special attacker Shiny Charizard? He's unnamable, of course, and he doesn't have a nickname... But I still figured I'd ask here to see if anyone wants him. Otherwise I'll probably just Wonder Trade him away, so hopefully he ends up in the hands of someone who will appreciate him more than I do.
*wriggles in beside you*
Well...if no one wants him *cough* perhaps?

Also, anyone want a Rattata? He's...green :? Also, he's been genned and I feel bad but I feel like I can't keep him for that >.<

Edit-- I need to stop with these giveaways...just won a Shiny Torchic named Gustavo Wing (Breaking Bad, if anyone gets the reference) :lol: anyone want me to breed them a HA Torchic at some point?
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

What is Torchics HA?

Also, shiny Rattatta's are cute ^^, I encountered one in the sewers in...B2? but my "friend" who I was stuck with KO'd the little guy T.T I hated that "friend" for the rest of the game...

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

This thread always seems to explode overnight for me while I'm asleep. xD

Okay so I made a sorta re-introduction post on PkmnCollectors on LJ since I hadn't been there properly in ages and inquired about more of the I ♥ Eevee plush line and I got LOADS of responses. I have now paid for the Flareon keychain plush, a friend of mine may be selling me the Glaceon one and I have the Vaporeon and Jolteon ones on hold until I get paid next month. So including them and the Eevee and Leafeon ones I bought just last week... I only need Espeon and Umbreon now. xD I didn't think I'd ever manage to gather these up so fast!

For my own sake though, I'm only collecting one section of the I ♥ Eevee line at a time, starting of course with the keychain plushies. I'll probably then move on to the regular UFO plushies and finally the large DX plushies. I already had one person offer the Umbreon DX plush to me and it was so hard to say no but what with my holiday coming up this weekend and my YT channel... I still need spare cash for other things! Luckily, Umbreon isn't a favourite Eeveelution of mine anyway!

Falcon I love your Charizard Y figure and the gold plated TCG card! I actually saw one of those for sale recently, it seemed pretty expensive though. To me, the Charizard Y figure kinda looks like he's landing back down on the ground after flying? I'm not sure really what he's doing but I definitely prefer his pose to the X figure, which seems a little too generic to me.

I'm also thinking of maybe doing some plush video reviews on my YT channel to go alongside all my pack openings? I don't know how many people would be interested in that though.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I have a bunch of Jolly 4 perfect IV Dratinis (finally got a 5 perfect IV male :headbang: ) all have Dragon Dance and are level 1, anyone want one? :mrgreen:

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Makoes wrote:What is Torchics HA?

Also, shiny Rattatta's are cute ^^, I encountered one in the sewers in...B2? but my "friend" who I was stuck with KO'd the little guy T.T I hated that "friend" for the rest of the game...
Speed boost :) it's one of the main reasons mega Blaziken is in the uber tier. Give him enough turns, and he'll outspeed everything!

Would you like the Shiny Rattata? I need him to be adopted ;-; loooove the lil Rattata! I hated that friend in W2 in the sewers. Bloomin always lost his Pokémon -.- it's a Zubat. It's no threat, so why has your Pokémon fainted?! Ugh!
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Kayro wrote:
Makoes wrote:What is Torchics HA?

Speed boost :) it's one of the main reasons mega Blaziken is in the uber tier. Give him enough turns, and he'll outspeed everything!

Would you like the Shiny Rattata? I need him to be adopted ;-; loooove the lil Rattata! I hated that friend in W2 in the sewers. Bloomin always lost his Pokémon -.- it's a Zubat. It's no threat, so why has your Pokémon fainted?! Ugh!
Ahhhh, ok. I have a bunch of speed boost ones from the event torchic. Didn't realise that was it's HA.

If no-one else wants the Rattata I'll take him. I am not to picky about genned or cloned pokemon, so long as they are not made to be stat breakers.

~~~
~~~
~~~

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Rawr wrote:I have a bunch of Jolly 4 perfect IV Dratinis (finally got a 5 perfect IV male :headbang: ) all have Dragon Dance and are level 1, anyone want one? :mrgreen:
I'd love one :D

~~~
~~~
~~~

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

The Rattata goes to Makoes! He'll finally have a home. Would you like the toxic orb attached to him as well? I've got no need for it really.

Also, would you rather switch FC's here or through PM? I'm available from now onwards. Unless dinner is served. Then I'm gone for my nomnoms :P
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

I am online now, I think I should have your FC if you are one the 3DS list...I don't think I have a toxic orb...:D

~~~
~~~
~~~