Pokemon!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Falcon »

Urgh, sorry for not answering you till now, we went out for breakfast (it was the BF's treat so he paid). I always have my shiny Aegislash with me for False Swipe because it can be tricky to tell where the shiny is on the fiend in a horde encounter, so he's basically a failsafe to see which one is okay to kill so the shiny will be the only one left. I'm sorry if that's worded oddly or anything, but i never False Swipe the shiny itself, just incase it has a move that causes recoil damage. Plus, some 'mon know Take Down, which doesn't effect Aegislash because it's a Ghost-type and Take Down is a Normal-type move. Aegislash can't be obtained in the wild, but Honedge can be on route six, and Honedge can learn False Swipe. But, if you'd like, you can borrow my second Aegislash for this hunt if you'd like?
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

So I missed out on a few weeks of the anime and I've just finished watching the five-episode arc about Lucario and Korrina. I LOVED it. Like I absolutely adored it, I feel it's the best plotline they've had in the Pokemon anime for a long time. It was all about Korrina having grown up with Lucario since he was a Riolu and now that he's able to Mega Evolve, he's struggling with it. Like he can't control his aura so he ends up disobeying Korrina and going a little... nuts, lightly put. So there's just five episodes about them going with Ash and the gang to train together. It was just so nice and if I didn't like Lucario before, I ADORE him now.

Things like this always happen and, well, now I'm dying for the Mega Lucario plush. x'D I may get him but I'm still waiting for Charizard Y to arrive and I bet he arrives over the weekend while I'm on holiday. -.- My Eevee and Leafeon keychain plushies have been dispatched, I'm waiting for my Flareon one to be sent over and I also have the Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon ones on hold from two different people. (Means I only need Glaceon now! Turns out the one my friend wanted to sell me didn't have a hang tag and I require hang tags!) So I'll need to pay for them at the start of next month when I get paid. Buuuttt... if I still have enough money... I just *may* have to get the Mega Lucario plush too. >.<

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Righty. I'm having some major dilemma going on in my life right now. ORAS will be emerging soon, and I've decided to get it around Xmas time because I've already brought Draenor and can't afford to pay for another £40 game. It gives me plenty of time to come up with a good team. Or just teams/themes in general.

First on the list. Wow. I'm getting there on that one. Involves some mightyena and some bug types or course.
Transformers (my God I feel so nerdy), which is where i get brain farts. Now. Autobots are bloomin robots. Unless I decide I want Grimlock on my team I'm kinda stumped. I'm generally going one autobot team one decepticon but autobots are priority.
Prowl and Jazz are on there. No buts. I'm thinking Lucario for Prowl and Noivern for Jazz (big bat with subwoofer ears. That's his kinda thing) but I was also thinking Drift needed to be on there and going by his amazing colour scheme he had in AoE, he was going to be my shiny lucario.
Now, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are dare devils. They need to be the same type of Pokémon, but one is going to be shiny. I was thinking Absol but Sunny isn't blue. He's bright yellow. So I'm at a loss. I was thinking I could make him a shiny mightyena and his brother a normal one (as in movies he's seen as silver) but I'm not sure.
Blurr or Bluestreak was going to be on my team. A shiny Ponyta evidently, as it's the only one I can think of, but who it'd suit better I don't know.
Then we've got Inferno. He's kinda Oh I could use a Charizard! It all sort of fits really. Inferno and a huge fire breathing dragon.
Inferno, probably not. I don't like him very much/don't know his character too well. So he's probably off the list. So who?
Perhaps Prowl, Drift, Jazz, Bluestreak or Blurr, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe?
I can't think of a Pokémon for Prowl. I was thinking making Jazz a Sceptile, all that ninja-ness you see, but I think Noivern suits him better. Prowls all up in the rule book, doesn't like illogical things and I'm thinking cat. Unless I'm missing something....

Guys help I'm having issues!!!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I... I... I REQUIRE THIS TO BE REAL. (It's not sadly, just fan art, BUT I NEED A MEGA PERSIAN.)

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Slapperfish wrote:
Kayro wrote:Righty. I'm having some major dilemma going on in my life right now. ORAS will be emerging soon, and I've decided to get it around Xmas time because I've already brought Draenor and can't afford to pay for another £40 game. It gives me plenty of time to come up with a good team. Or just teams/themes in general.

First on the list. Wow. I'm getting there on that one. Involves some mightyena and some bug types or course.
Transformers (my God I feel so nerdy), which is where i get brain farts. Now. Autobots are bloomin robots. Unless I decide I want Grimlock on my team I'm kinda stumped. I'm generally going one autobot team one decepticon but autobots are priority.
Prowl and Jazz are on there. No buts. I'm thinking Lucario for Prowl and Noivern for Jazz (big bat with subwoofer ears. That's his kinda thing) but I was also thinking Drift needed to be on there and going by his amazing colour scheme he had in AoE, he was going to be my shiny lucario.
Now, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are dare devils. They need to be the same type of Pokémon, but one is going to be shiny. I was thinking Absol but Sunny isn't blue. He's bright yellow. So I'm at a loss. I was thinking I could make him a shiny mightyena and his brother a normal one (as in movies he's seen as silver) but I'm not sure.
Blurr or Bluestreak was going to be on my team. A shiny Ponyta evidently, as it's the only one I can think of, but who it'd suit better I don't know.
Then we've got Inferno. He's kinda Oh I could use a Charizard! It all sort of fits really. Inferno and a huge fire breathing dragon.
Inferno, probably not. I don't like him very much/don't know his character too well. So he's probably off the list. So who?
Perhaps Prowl, Drift, Jazz, Bluestreak or Blurr, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe?
I can't think of a Pokémon for Prowl. I was thinking making Jazz a Sceptile, all that ninja-ness you see, but I think Noivern suits him better. Prowls all up in the rule book, doesn't like illogical things and I'm thinking cat. Unless I'm missing something....

Guys help I'm having issues!!!
You could probably go with an Arcanine for Prowl, since most of his iterations involve a police car, and Arcanine/Growlithe have been portrayed in the anime as police dogs.

Blurr could be a shiny Electrode, while Bluestreak could be an Accelgor or Ninjask.

Manectric and Hounoom would be great for Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, respectively.

Lastly, Inferno could probably be an Octillery (It can even learn Flamethrower if you really wanna drive the point across, even though Inferno's normally a firetruck :P).
Yes. I like your thinking for Sideswipe and Sunstreaker! Love it! I was thinking Jolteon and Flareon for them, but I think Manectric and Houndoom go waaay better. Do I want to try for the shiny versions of each? Probably not really. The shiny forms look basically the same.
Arcanine for Prowl is always a good idea. I always veered away from it due to colour schemes, but I've always loved Arcanine. Yes. I do think we're getting there
Prowl--Arcanine
Jazz--Noivern
Sideswipe--Houndoom
Sunstreaker-Manectric
Drift--normal or Shiny Lucario is fine.
Now for the sixth one...I'd like Bluestreak. I'd like Blurr. I've never really liked Electrode, probably something to do with you throwing a Pokéball and a Pokéball popping out? Inferno, because I'd lack a water type otherwise. I'll think on this one...but thank you for the ideas! Finally got the dynamic duo out the way now :lol:
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Snowy wrote:I... I... I REQUIRE THIS TO BE REAL. (It's not sadly, just fan art, BUT I NEED A MEGA PERSIAN.)

I would totally be ok with this Mega. I'm a fan of cat based Pokemon. =3
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Jazz as a Noivern is sooo perfect! My fav 'Bot with one of my fav Pokemon.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Seilahyn wrote:I would totally be ok with this Mega. I'm a fan of cat based Pokemon. =3
So am I! I mean, that's why I have a cat-based team and all. x'D I just love cats in general. Always had pet cats, can't live without 'em.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Been working on my Pokemon want list on LJ. I'm having such a hard time thinking of all the stuff I want! You'd think it'd be easy but there are so many different brands, types, etc... ugh. That and some of them I'm not sure which Pokemon they've released and I can't find lists of their products which makes it even harder. Like, the Pokemon Bandai "Kids".. I've just been tossing Pokemon names on there. There's so many out there I have no idea. I haven't even began to do a plushie list yet, let alone I don't know who makes some of the figures I've seen that I want. *dies*

If anyone cares, or wants to make suggestions on things I might like that I might have forgot/overlooked, here is my list so far: http://leashedragon.livejournal.com/676.html
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Just to make things even more confusing for you Seila, in case you don't know already, there's different versions of the kid figures. There's also 'attack pose' kids.

Examples:

Regular Sylveon kid: http://babydolleyes.weebly.com/uploads/ ... 87.png?291
Attack pose Sylveon kid: http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/p ... 00x500.jpg

And there's looooads of different ones for looooads of different Pokemon... >.> Just the Sylveon ones are the only ones I own.

Edit: Seila, you've inspired me to create a list on my own LJ page for the I ♥ Eevee merch I'm after. Thanks. x'D

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Yeah, I know. I was first listing and linking to each one (attack and normal) then I saw there are three different Reshiram. One normal, one that looks normal but his tail is lit up, then an attack one. Then I saw like four different Vaporeons... so I just said f%*$ it and just put the Pokemon name. I'll take any of that Pokemon at this time because I have none. There are also clear versions of some/most of them as well! XD

I want to do an I <3 Eievui section eventually. I think there are chibi figures from that line, or was it all plush? I swear I saw ones like the Kyun Chara, but had different bases that were from I <3 Eievui. I wasn't a big Eevee or Eeveelution fan until I got back into Pokemon. Now I love them. I'd love to see one for every Pokemon type! A bug type would be interesting, lol.

The lists are kind of useful in case you see something you know someone has been after and you can give them a heads up. Or for random gifts. =3
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I remember there were Kyun Chara Eeveelution figures that came out around the same time but they weren't actually part of that promotion, no.

Everything 'I ♥ Eevee' is listed here: http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/13242334.html

In other news, I'm now on the FOURTH BOX of Meowths. All I freaking want is a male one with Technician that's Adamant but all the ones with Technician end up being female! -.-

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Aha! They're pokedoll figures! They have all the eeveelutions but Sylveon. Will have to add them tomorrow.

Also... I'm beginning to take a liking to Litwik. There is something about him. Even his evolutions are appealing to me now. I might have to get one. I've still not finalized my teams for my XY trainers. Maybe one of my trainers in the new games will have it. maybe It's the coloring or the gothicness. I don't know. I still need to draw both my trainers. Ugh, there's not. Enough time in a day.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

MaximumOverdrive wrote:Jazz as a Noivern is sooo perfect! My fav 'Bot with one of my fav Pokemon.
I'm glad you think so :D Jazz is also one of my favourite 'bots. Him, Prowl and Wheeljack. *gasps* Wheeljack! He could be on my team! But what as?

Ironhide as a shiny Tyrantrum? I know it suits Grimlock more, but...no. I need a Wheeljack.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

My Yveltal pokedoll finally shipped! Now to go gray waiting for it to arrive, ergh.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

OH MY GOD GUYS THEY ARRIVED AND THEY'RE SO CUTE. djfhjksdfks ♥

If I wasn't fully convinced before about getting this entire plush line I AM NOW. These things are so sweet. They're also most definitely legit - I bought them from a Facebook group seller who lives in the UK and buys Pokemon plushies in bulk to sell them at cheaper prices. I got these two for about £10 each.

LOOK AT MINI-BREAD'S LITTLE PAWPAWS OH MY GOODNESS SJDNFJKSFNDKSJ

Obligatory shot of Bread with her new friends. I bet she can't wait until I get ahold of the other six! xD (Flareon has been shipped and is on the way! :3)

Oh and Seila, you were waiting for the Charizard X plush to show up on the Pokemon Center website right? Well he's there now. :3

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Prepare to kiss your money goodbye. XD They're absolutely precious!

And your blanket looks a lot like one of ours, except ours has more of a zebra stripe pattern than straight black stripes. Still, I do a double-take every time I look at it. XD And in the first photo: is that a bat back there I see? It keeps drawing my attention to it.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I'll PM you about that bat, Falcon. xD

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

LOOK AT THE ITTY BITTY EEVEE PAWS!