Pokemon!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Snowy wrote:Oh and Seila, you were waiting for the Charizard X plush to show up on the Pokemon Center website right? Well he's there now. :3
If you pre-order OS or AR with Toys R Us you get a Mega Charizard X or Y plush. I'm wondering if they are those big ones. If so, I wonder if you get both if you pre-order both. Would save a chunk of money doing that. Only thing is I'm moving soon. When I'm not sure. So I haven't pre-ordered yet because I don't know where I'll be come release. ><

Edit:
Mega Absol plush... oh god. Must resist.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Totally did not just buy the Umbreon & Espeon keychain plushies. Nope. >___>

Though that *does* mean I only need Glaceon now since I have Vaporeon and Jolteon on hold from someone... Yay! :3 But these plushies are so worth every penny I'm paying omg. ♥

Edit: And the seller even included some photos of them for me so I could see them before they get shipped... This is my personal fave.
I'm particularly happy with this buy as Espeon was my favourite Eeveelution before Sylveon took over and I've never owned an Espeon plush before. :3

Aww. ♥

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I wish they'd do more "adult" oriented merchandise. I don't mean in the naughty stuff. It took them this long to release one, so it is a step in the right direction. Let's keep going! Don't just do the really, really popular ones. Do some of the oddballs.

I really want to see more stuff for some of the "lesser" Pokemon. I would love to see more Houndoom/Houndour and Noivern items. I would DIE for a big Noivern plush. If they made one I would order it in a heartbeat. No thought about it, just click that BUY NOW! button like it was going to vanish in .000001 seconds. I'd even love some of the classic Pokemon to make comebacks. Arcanine and Ninetails stuff? GIFF NAO! Doesn't have to just be new Pokemon.

My boyfriend is going to regret wanting me to move in with him... hehe. =3
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I know right? My boyfriend shares a room with me and is always rolling his eyes whenever I buy more Pokemon stuff but I know he doesn't mind really. x3

Oh my goodness if they made a Noibat Pokedoll I would be all over that. ♥ I don't get why they haven't done Noibat/Noivern plushies yet, they'd be so ridiculously popular.

Another thing I thought I should bring up - I know this is the Pokemon thread and all but if anyone is getting annoyed with our big influxes of Pokemon merch photos, please say so and maybe we could think about making a separate thread for merch-related stuffs? If not, I'll just continue posting here, since Falcon, Seila and I especially seem to like taking photos of our new merch. x3

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

God, yes. Noibat/Noivern and Ninetales need more merch. I went looking for Vulpix/Ninetales merch and found hardly anything, it was so disappointing. I found a tiny figure of Ninetales, but it would either be in bad condition or expensive. No thanks. >_> I'm having a hard enough time as it is keeping myself from begging my boyfriend to let me get the big Yveltal plush before Christmas. Falcon, bad, you've spent your limit for this month, no more! >_<

Snowy, those Espeon and Umbreon plushies are adorable (can't say I'm fond of them as a pair, though, but that's just me. *flees!*)

And I love the funniest Pokemon related things my boyfriend says sometimes. He calls Dratini the 'stuff of nightmares'. XD He doesn't play it nearly as much as I do, so he's not super familiar with the names of 'mon from the newer generations. Yesterday, he was Wonder Trading (he's addicted to it) and he happened to get a Bisharp. This exchange happened:

*BF gets a non-shiny Bisharp*
BF: I got a Mega Man!
Me: *laughing!* That's a Bisharp!
BF: Well, it looks like Mega Man!
Me: Then again, I've raised one in my Black version named Jet Jaguar.
BF: It looks nothing like Jet Jaguar.
Me: Don't judge me. >_>

Yeeeah, I'm probably the biggest offender of that with how many pictures I tend to take, though not all my stuff is new. ^_^; Like my 23K gold-plated Charizard card, I've had that for YEARS.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I'm actually going to post pics of my new stuff tomorrow. I've gotten everything but my Pumpkaboo Pokedoll. I'm ordering a Zekrom to go with my Reshiram tomorrow then stopping for a bit. My boyfriends gunna order me an Eevee for our anniversary but not having reliable net sucks when I want to post pics.

Also... Hour 9 of shiny Mareep hunt... Nothing. /facedesk.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Kenna wrote:Also... Hour 9 of shiny Mareep hunt... Nothing. /facedesk.
*pat pat* It'll show up eventually :3 I spent like a week sweet scenting for my Zangoose. She was so bloody stubborn and I ended up getting like 4 shinies (nidoran male, wingull, seviper, gligar) before I finally got the Zangoose cause I got so sick of hearing wingull's cry and tried other hunts to break up the pattern xD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

GUYS! you don't have to listen to my whining over the Reshiram Pokedoll any longer! I have found one for a ridiculous price, but I'm constantly saving money so I bought it as soon as I found out Pokevault had one! ONE! It wasn't there last week, but it was yesterday, and it will soon be mine! I never post pics (especially since most of my stuff is stored away since I'm moving out once I'm done with Community College) but I will probably definitely post pics of my new baby when it gets here! and all my Reshis that aren't stored away! CUZ I CAN! and Nobat/Noivern plushes SHOULD be released. Sadly, I doubt it will be :(

And, Kenna, I can related. I have tried SO HARD to get a shiny Mareep, TO NO AVAIL

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Silivren

Chimera wrote:
Kenna wrote:Also... Hour 9 of shiny Mareep hunt... Nothing. /facedesk.
*pat pat* It'll show up eventually :3 I spent like a week sweet scenting for my Zangoose. She was so bloody stubborn and I ended up getting like 4 shinies (nidoran male, wingull, seviper, gligar) before I finally got the Zangoose cause I got so sick of hearing wingull's cry and tried other hunts to break up the pattern xD
Ugh I know. /flop. I also had this crazy idea of going for a shiny female Eevee and not evolving her. Everyone says Eevee is only useful if it's evolved. I've come to realize that out of all the eeveelutions as much as I love them... Plain ole Eevee kinda describes me best so I want to prove them wrong.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falconcrest wrote:Snowy, those Espeon and Umbreon plushies are adorable (can't say I'm fond of them as a pair, though, but that's just me. *flees!*)
Just... in direct response to this bit here. Neither have I really. I know they were, for whatever reason, always considered a 'couple' but personally I prefer Sylveon x Umbreon? Though in my head-canon, my own female Sylveon is paired with my male Houndoom... because... idk, I thought it was adorable. x'D *runs away*

And Kenna I can very much relate. Eevee is a very close second for me after Sylveon, if we're counting Eevee as an Eeveelution now. Why do you think I have one on my Gen 1 team? :3

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Grats, Jurz, I'm not even jealous! :) I've honestly given up on collecting Reshiram and Charizard merch outside of the TCG cards save for once and a while since I'm primarily collecting Yveltal now, because I feel the most comfortable collecting merch of him, if that makes any sense? I just don't like butting heads with others who collect the same things I do because it doesn't feel right to me and I don't like feeling jealous of other peoples' stuff.

Plus, the Dark-type has been my favorite type since it was introduced back in the original G/S/C (beating out Fire), and I plan on getting the TCG Darkness symbol as a tattoo someday. I, for one, am happy with my slowly amassing army of red and black death-birds, muahahaha!

... Though I am now tempted to also collect Darkrai, damn it.

Kenna, good luck with that. Shiny female Eevees are impossible to get. I'm starting to accept the fact that I'll never have a shiny female Umbreon. ._.

We're getting into shipping now, are we? I don't really have any ships with Umbreon in them, to be honest. And, one of my favorite ships is Yveltal x Ninetales. Don't ask me how or why it happened, it just... did. *Falcon fled using Run Away!*
Silivren

@Snowy - Yeah I still wish Eevee had a normal form evolution or a Mega Evolution. It'd be a nice addition.

@Falcon - Yeah. I don't have Chimeras boyfriends last mon so I can't go hunting in there of course my shiny lucky is utter and complete shit anyways. :/

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

@Falcon

I wouldn't condemn you if you were jealous. Sometimes I'm jealous of what you guys have haha Jealously is a natural thing to feel. His price tag is definitely not something to be jealous of, that's for sure haha I don't even wanna talk about how much I spent. It's cool that you're starting to collect Yveltal though :) I thought about doing it, but I'm just not attached to him enough to wanna spend money on him haha

Thanks to you, Snowy, I now wanna collect all of the I Love Eevee Jolteon plushes haha! It will have to wait though. The Eevee's in that line are super cute, but Jolteon will forever be my favorite <3

Silivren

Ooook so in light of events and me just going screw it no type just a team I like.. I've made a new trainer card. The background I chose because I like the moon. The trainer sprite is the closest to me I can find. :lol:

So we have..

Declan the shiny Dedenne
Kenna the Eevee
Drogon the shiny Charizard
Dipsy the Lopunny
Clive the Sceptile
Tilikum the Kyogre

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Decided I best join in on this Pokémon trainer card business. Only a couple tonight. My creativity has been sapped by dragons. Soooo...

Eeveelutions!
Umbreon: While I'd rather he was shiny, I lack a shiny male Umbreon atm. I'll get my hands on one at some point. Normal Umbreon is just as lovely however :3
Espeon: Nostalgia factor. First Pokémon game I played was on the GameCube and the two Pokémon you started with were Umbreon and Espeon (I'd even imitate Umbreons cry when I brought him into battle-pretty good I must say) and while I, at that time, had no idea why Espeon had no back legs, I still loved the kitty. Yes, I realise now Espeon has legs. Just in that game you couldn't seen them.
Jolteon: I love his sprite. Something about zap kitty seems to fascinate me. I love him. His special attacker role is always useful too.
Vaporeon: Now, I only started liking this one recently. In every game I'd gotten, Vaporeons sprite bugged him. The fact that when you looked at him from behind, all you could see was this huge fin around his neck. X/Y made me think again, and Vaporeon has wriggled his way into this list.
Sylveon: Fairy type. Dragon destroyer. The grand enemy of my favoured type. Why should I like this Pokémon? Look at her. She's got huge eyes, bunny ears, tiny paws, cute tail and feelers. Not so much on the feelers but Sylveon is adorable. She's the only fairy type I actually like. Yes. I admit it. I hate every other fairy Pokémon, aside from Sylveon. I was tempted to put the shiny version, but I settled for baby blue eyes:3
Flareon: This last one was a struggle. I only had 3 eeveelutions left and personally, I strongly dislike Leafeon. Used to love her. Now not so much. Glaceon badly missed making this list (I hate her X/Y sprite) and Flareon gets overlooked. While Glaceon was my first Eevee to evolve, Flareon just wanted to be on this list. He's gorgeous. Such a fluffy tail!

Transformers theme!!!
Righty. Let's get started on this one!
Arcanine: Prowl. No Pokémon could suit him any better than a loyal canine companion. And perhaps a slightly bossy one.
Noivern: Jazz. Big subwoofer ears? A jolly personality in the anime (if a little food orientated)? Sounds like our music loving third in command! Plus...Noivern. I needed one somewhere.
Lucario: I was going to make Prowl a Lucario, after seeing the TFA series. However, a new bot found his way into my heart. Drift. TF4 movie? His character was amazing! The colours kinda matched, and while Lucario is no Samurai, I've always viewed many Lucario as moody and slightly hippy in their ways. Drift is moody sometimes, and also is a slight hippy :lol:
Houndoom and Manectric: Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. I needn't tell you who is who. It's the dynamic duo, and they're up for some Pokémon styled Jet Judo! And a trip to see Ratchet the Hatchet...
Rapidash: This is Bluestreak. Bluestreak, unlike his name, isn't blue. He's silver. Kinda like Rapidash's mane. Should be blue, but is actually grey. Plus, it seems to fit. I've always seen Rapidash as fast, and while Blurr could've been on the team, Bluestreak decided he wanted to be the pwetty pony. Blurr, as you could've guessed, was thoroughly disappointed.
Edit-- and of course the cards don't wanna show up :/ *sigh* I'll have sort this in the morning. I'm far too tired now...
Edit 2-- let's see if this works. Upload to photobucket and then upload here. If they come out huge then I'll have to think of a different way to do things >.<
Last edited by Krysteena on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Your trainer cards aren't showing for me. D:

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

So I get paid tomorrow.. and I want to buy some more stuff, but... there are so many things I want that I don't know what to buy. I'm overloaded with choices and because of that I am not buying anything. Do I hold off in hopes one of the things I really wants pops up on Ebay/LJ? Do I just buy a bunch of Kids? Do I buy the Mega Absol plush? What about some more Suicune stuff. *brain pops and deflates*

I'm not good with choices!

In other news, someone mentioned earlier about shiny hunting with Sweet Scent which reminded me I wanted to try and get a Zangoose. I've been doing that on and off since last night. No shinies at all yet. I get excited when I see the silhouette of a Zangoose horde pop up, then it fades in and I get sad. Repeat. Oh wait, there's one cut off on the side it migh- zooms in... nope. You'd think by horde #25325 I would learn. I am debating just trying to breed one because I can atleast have some control over its stats, but I wanted a break from breeding as my shiny Eevee hunt is still not producing any. Atleast Sweet Scent hunting I can just stand in one spot.

Also, trainer cards aren't showing for me either.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

The cards should be seen now. *crosses fingers* I'm close to finishing my Transformers theme. I've got Jazz already. Drift and Bluestreak need to be evolved and I still need to hatch Prowl. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are going to be harder, but I can breed them soon enough. Just after Prowl is born the terrible twins shall follow in his wake.

I'm kinda sad I didn't get Wheeljack in. I wanted to make him a Shiny Mightyena, but I don't think it'd work. Plus, Iyyokuk wouldn't be happy with duplicates. And not would I...
I was tempted to hatch the twins as shiny, but I figured that 2 shiny pokés on one team is enough :)
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I can see your trainer cards now, Kayro. :)
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I feel like I've irritated or annoyed people on this thread for some odd reason x.x If I have, I'm sorry

They are working now Kayro :) I decided to make one last trainer card. This is the team I'd have if Pokemon were real. I can't really make a team of my favorites since I have so many favorites, so I gave myself some guidelines and this is what I ended up with

Sceptile- I always have my starter Pokemon with me when I play the games, so I had to have one on my team. I narrowed it down to my top favorite starters; Charizard, Typhlosion/Feraligatr, Septile, and Samurott. I can't choose between Typhlosion or Feraligatr so, rather than choosing one over the other, I chose neither. I love Charizard and Samurott, but I like Sceptile even more so. Sceptile would also be my mega even though I'd prefer my Ampharos to be my mega cuz I feel like if any of my Pokemon could mega evolve then it would be the Pokemon that was with me through thick and thin, my starter.
Jolteon- I have always adored Jolteon, and always will.
Ampharos- This spot was a tie between many Pokemon and Marrowak almost took it, but I chose my derpy Giraffe instead <3
Scizor- I prefer Scyther, but I can never justify not evolving a Pokemon. I love Scizor too anyway.
Zoroark- One of my absolute favorite Pokemon. I couldn't have a team without her.
Reshiram- I try not to have legendaries on my team, I really do, but I feel like if I ever encountered a Reshiram if Pokemon were real then I'd have to somehow convince it to travel with me XD