Pokemon!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Falcon »

You haven't annoyed me at all, Jurz, and I'm sorry for not replying to your earlier post. I just didn't really know what to say in response to it is all. And that's a good idea for a trainer card, I might just have to do this later.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I like your idea Jurz! And I know for sure you haven't annoyed me. I don't know why you'd feel that way, so have a cuddle! :hug:

Nicking Jurz idea (shhhh, I'm being incredibly original!) I decided to make a team of Pokémon I'd have if they were real.
Scizor: No one can contend with this loveable bug. Both him and Scyther are lovely Pokémon, but Scizor is special. I was waddling through the gts and for a laugh offered a scolipede for a Scizor. Now imagine my surprise when this battle ready (full EVs, optimal nature and moveset) came through the trade system. Now, instead of heading to battle spot I decided to give him cuddles. And oh my lord he's adorable! Plus, mega Scizor and Bullet punch is taking those Fairy types DOOOWNN! *coughs* sorry. I get a little excited sometimes :lol:
Mightyena: Shiny mightyena specifically. While Iyyokuk hasn't arrived yet, sadly, I adore Mightyena on a whole. Seeing his shiny form in Y just blew my mind. He was gorgeous! The lovely golds and browns with the blue eyes :3 pwetty Wolfie!
Espeon: nostalgia factor. I've explained why I love Espeon before, so I won't go into detail.
Charizard: Dragon. That's all I'll say on the matter.
Umbreon: Same as Espeon. Plus I love me a shiny Umbreon!
Glaceon: here comes my first Eevee, braving the snow covered mountains to stand by her trainers side, ready to face any obstacle in their way! Back when I had no idea how to evolve Eevee, or even that it actually had different forms, I was on a snowy mountain. And when I levelled up my first Eevee this beauty popped out! Or came into existence...or something. It was a tie between Glaceon and Aurous (no I didn't spell it right, but I think people know who I'm going on about. The amazing ice dino!) and Glaceon just made it on top. Otherwise, Ice dino (no, I'm not going to attempt to butcher the name again) and Tyrantrum would be on here.
Edit-- fixed the link! Thanks for spotting that Falcon!
Last edited by Krysteena on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I dunno who you think you may have annoyed Jurz. o: But on that topic, I'm currently typing this from my mum's iPad, in our small apartment in Corfu with really shitty internet. xD So if my replies are few, far between and generally very small over the next days, no one has annoyed me, I'm probably just reading more than I am writing.

(Although honestly right now I am NOT having fun, there are wasps everywhere outside and I am running on next to no sleep due to really early morning flights. x-x But this isn't at all Pokemon related so I'll shut up now. xD)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Your link for your card is broken, Kayro. D:
Edit: Now it does, and no problem! :3

Finally got around to doing this card, Pokemon I would have if they were real, idea inspired by Jurz!

Starter: Charizard hands down, and I don't really need to say why since I did in one of my other posts involving these awesome trainer cards. I would have a fire-proof house so mine wouldn't accidentally burn anything down, and he would be handy on those winter days if the heater ends up breaking. I love both color schemes, but I would have my boy, Vesuvius.
Legendary: It was hard choosing my Legendary because I have three I'm extremely fond of, but Yveltal wins out over Reshiram and Articuno. There are others who love Reshiram more than I do, and Articuno presides over my least favorite season, so my choice is Yveltal. From the very first moment I saw this avian, I loved him even though his name had yet to be revealed. As soon as that first trailer back in January of last year ended, I immediately emailed my best friend and flipped out over Yveltal. If he were real, I wouldn't own him. He would be a guardian, a friend. I'm afraid of death, but I'm not afraid of Yveltal. In fact, this Pokemon has been slowly helping me get over this fear due to his own life-cycle of death and rebirth and I would trust him with my life over Legendaries like Xerneas and Ho-Oh. Yveltal is my absolute favorite Legendary, and nobody will ever take that title away from him (though he's forced to share said title with Reshiram).
Ninetales: I love kitsunes. The legends and stories surrounding them have fascinated me ever since I first learned about them. As with Yveltal, if I knew a Ninetales, I would not own her. She would be a friend I could count on to watch over me, and over my close friends, and to curse those who dare try to harm us. As with Charizard, I love both of Ninetales's color schemes, but the shiny variation wins out.
Noivern: As much as I love the Dark-type, I won't lie: total darkness scares me. Being a mix of a bat and a wyvern, Noivern has the best qualities of both, and I would be able to count on mine to keep me safe during total blackouts.
Lucario: Lucario would also be a friend and guardian rather than a pet, and she would be my Mega. Due to being disabled and rather frail, I would trust her Aura-sense, which would work wonders in conjunction with Noivern's keen hearing during those dark nights.
Umbreon: My favorite Eeveelution alongside Espeon. Umbreon would be a wonderful companion, whose natural luminescence would help me be less afraid in total darkness. Plus, Umbreon is just plain adorable.

(Wasps... *curls up in the corner sobbing* I HATE WASPS! T_T)
Attachments
trainercard-Falcon.png
trainercard-Falcon.png (47.69 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
Last edited by Falcon on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Guess who has more cards? Moi, yes. They're more original ideas however. So, first up...prehistoric Pokémon! And mono rock type, if you want to be specific.
Aerodactyl--love him so much. His cry, his model, his everything! I can also do not so very good impression of him/a very odd pterodactyl cry, but that's kinda unimportant. Oh well. The more you know!
Aurorus--and I spelt it right. I love this mons design. Plus, the little fin things going down his neck are cute :3
Tyrantrum--how dare you have one Kalos fossil without the other! Tyrantrum will stomp all over you! Or love you. Both involve being stepped on.
Rampardos--basically a mini Tyrantrum. Defensive, loyal and all around a cool looking guy. Cranidos was my first fossil in my first pokemon game, so Ramparos has a nostalgia factor.
Archeops--he has a horrible ability. Give this Pokémon a decent HA and he'll be amazing! I just love with flight animation in game. Looks like he can barely keep himself up on the air :lol:
Aggron--I started using one in White 2 and I wonder why I never used one earlier. He's amazing! Can hit like a truck and can also take hits amazingly well. He is no fossil Pokémon, but he looks dinosaur-like. So, he'll do nicely :D
Next theme, colour! I picked fire colours, simply because that signifies danger, and that's what this gang is. Dangerous!
Scizor--'Nuff said. Scizor is amazing! Plus, his pinchers could really hurt. Well. They do. Technician bullet punch nice and quick! Take down those fairy types!
Arcanine--who's a loyal doggy? You are! Yes you are! Fluffy Arcanine is fluffy.
Ninetales--I've always imagined Ninetales has telepathic qualities, and what's more dangerous than a kitsune of fire? A kitsune of fire who happens to be telepathic and amazingly good at ready your mind, that's what.
Charizard--fire. Breathing. Lizard! Dragon!
Tyrantrum--now this dude knows how it crash a party. And your neighbours house.
Jolteon--zap kitty strikes again! Jolteon, if you mess with him, can give you a nice bug shock if you aren't careful. He may be small, but he's got the spark!
Rescue team! Inspired by the fact there's a storm brewing where I am right now.
Noivern: with the ability infiltrator, this guy makes an invaluable scout and flier. Need someone out of there quick? Noivern is on it! Need a scout to warn you of impeding danger? Noiverns got ya back!
Scyther--it was Scyther or Scizor and I decided to go for the neater cutter that is Scyther. This mantis Pokémon can quickly and cleanly cut down trees and other obstacles in your way, without the brute force and risk of bringing down upon you what he seeks to slice and dice.
Arcanine--he's here because he's one loyal pup. He's also a fire type, which is handy if your rescue-ee needs to be warmed up nice and quick! Charizard, while also a fire type, isn't one for cuddles.
Charizard--a swift flyer and a fire breather? He's going to be necessary to help protect those who need protecting! Also, Charizard. You've gotta have him somewhere.
Espeon--her psychic abilities will prove invaluable in your fight to protect the innocent. Need rocks lifted quick? Espeon is ready to lend a hand!
Vaporeon--this water loving eeveelution is necessary to your team. I don't see Charizard jumping into a lake to save a drowning citizen. Or do I see Scyther or Noibat going in. Arcanine? No. Espeon, perhaps? Vaporeon? Yes! He'll be able to swim to them and pull them up to the shores, where your rescue team await to extend a helping hand.

Expect more cards soon :lol:

Edit--people need to stop with the giveaways. I now has a shiny goomy, Tepig, Piplup and Torchic :/ I swear when I see the words 'free' and 'giveaway' I get far too excited...
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

NEW EEVEELUTION!

FLUFFEON!

Also saw this and thought of Snowy.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Aaaah Seila I ADORE pictures of Sylveon putting ribbons in Eevee's fur. <3

Having a crappy first couple of days of my holiday so that's made me feel a little better. :3 Gunna save it to my mobile and use it as a background if it lets me. And FLUFFEON. xD It should be Eevee's Mega evolution. xD

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

IDK why I felt like I had annoyed people. It was just one of those feelings, y'know?

So…IDK how to buy something from someone on LJ…anyone wanna help a noob out x.x

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

You didn't annoy me at all Jurz. I'm sure I annoy people, though.. so I know that paranoia/feeling, lol.

Also... CURSE YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT PKMNCollectors LJ!!! Holy crap I just spent WAY too much. Will post pics when it all arrives... hahaha.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Jurz if you see someone's sale thread it's pretty simple - just follow their rules and see what other people in the comments are doing. General rules are you can either ask for a price quote to include postage costs or you can commit to an item. If you commit, that means you have to buy it and backing out will generally leave you with negative feedback. (Yes there is a feedback system.)

Only commit to an item if you're 100% sure you want the item regardless of what the postage will cost you. It means no one else can snag the item from you while you're only asking for a postage quote. Just make sure to read their rules before buying and all should be fine.

Edit: I'm a dumb. Forgot to include that you need to pay through Paypal. Just wait till the seller gives you their email then send payment to that address through PayPal using the 'goods or services' option. If you're still struggling after that you can probably get Seila to help, I can only explain so much for now while I'm away. :/

So I've bred the Pichu I wanted to make my Raichu... What should I call him though? :s

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Sparky! Thunder! Storm! Um...Lei! Like the thunder king? Lio? Shant? (means storm) eh, I've got nothing. I was uninventive and named my Pikachu Sparky. Creativity just falls out my ears as you can tell :lol:
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Double post but my fucking God I'm so stupid! Someone on another forum wanted help completing the pokedex. So I thought, hey, I'll be generous and we can touch trade. He wanted a Keldeo. It was the only Pokémon he needed.

Big fuuucking mistake there. I thought I'd be able to trust him. He'd give Keldeo back ASAP. He said so. Nope. Nope nope nope fucking NOPE!

He's offline. I refresh the page, about to demand Keldeo back and I get a message of "Don't do it. He's a scammer." For fuck sake! If I'd only refreshed it a few seconds earlier I'd have realised and kept Keldeo closely by my side...now I've got a bloomin Lucario named Luke with a mega stone where my beautiful Keldeo should be ;-;

Touch trades are bad. And I'm fucking stupid. Lesson learnt.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Thanks a bunch for the help Snowy :)

And, Kayro, if you can't get a Keldeo I can give you one of mine…I have 2. I'd prefer to not to since one's in resolute form and the other's not and I love Keldeo, but if you can't get one any other way I'd be willing to trade my non resolute one (he's lvl 50. My resolute one is lvl 100 XD)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thanks for the offer Jurz, but I did manage to find a Keldeo to rehome :D He's not my old Keldeo, but he's a Keldeo. I'll pretend he's the same one. And I never realised how fancy Resolute form Keldeo looks :3 he's looking might fine with those feathers in his mane ;)

Now I've got a mini project going on. Well. It'll be a project once I've got everything ready. If I was to do a Petopia Pokémon giveaway, would anyone be interested? I'd like to get a head count so I know how many pokés I'll be needing to get a hold of. The theme shall be Halloween, and shall probably be conducted during the week of Halloween. Perhaps I should draw the names on Halloween? Make it even more eventful?

So yes. Giveaway for petopians only. I'll have first, second, third, fourth and fifth (yes, fifth) prizes, depending on how many people show an interest. Names will be drawn out a hat on video (because I'm like that) and then I'll put it up here, stating who won what. Soooo...who's interested? Raise your hands and say "I!"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kayro, that could be loooooads of fun. Count me interested!

Edit: If you want help gathering prizes or whatever, let me know.
Last edited by Azunara on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sounds fun, count me in!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Sure, I'm game.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

All the pokes. I should get back to my breeding to give away, but I don't IV breed. :X

Anyways, count me in.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I'm game.

I still have to take my Halloween plushie photo for the contest on the LJ community. I REALLY want first prize. It's a custom plush of your choice. I'm torn between Mega Houndoom and Noivern. Both don't have much merchandise. I doubt I'd win, but I want to try.