Pokemon!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I don't hate any designs out right but I do have a few I'm not too huge of a fan of.

Xerneas. It's his head that I don't like.

Those four B/W ones uh the Swords of Justice? Those four horse ones.

Luvdisc just wut.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

cowmuflage wrote:Those four B/W ones uh the Swords of Justice? Those four horse ones.
Keldeo is the only one out of the four that is a horse. XP

i'm sorry i had to say it
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Incredibly off topic, sorry!

But uuughhh I'm parked in front of the Elite Four on my Nuzlocke X game and I'm terrified to continue. My team is badass, but two of the E4 types are types my team just has no real advantage against, and the champion has a few pokemon that I just know will be team killers. I dread taking them on just to lose. ;_;

Team makeup:
King, level 79 Floatzel
Messiah, level 84 Sandslash
Savant, level 88 Medicham
Calvin, level 88 Pidgeot
Tehatemi, level 92 Granbull

I know- the Champion will have pokemon 10-20 levels below my team's level. I know. But Calvin walked out of a random trainer battle on Victory Road with 1 health and only survived by luck and affection, so I'm still pretty terrified.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

That's a scary thought Lupis! D: I hope you don't loose them all!
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Yeah, that's the thing with that kind of play through...just want to be super careful so not to loose anyone...do you have any TM's that your team can learn to cover the type weakness?

My skiddo (now gogoat) has earthquake, aerial ace, horn leech and brick break.
(was going to solo-locke, but after a lv 2 pidge 1-shot ixion on the very first battle...I decided to just solo run without the locke part...but I am keeping a "feint" record (3 so far) ) still REALLY hard to go through the game with only the one pokemon.

My Nuzlocke challenge is still waiting to be continued...one day...when I stop missing -him- so much...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Senna I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I thought everyone who generally uses this thread was mature enough to take a comment about a Pokemon they might happen to like. I don't see why it matters really if someone dislikes a Pokemon you like. Me and Falcon are like BFFs, she dislikes Floatzel, I love it, no biggy there at all. xD And the topic was meant to be more like Pokemon you just don't understand the popularity for, not Pokemon you hate for no valid reason. I know you like Umbreon and I didn't say a negative word about it, just that I don't get why he's the most popular one. *shrug*

I'll uh... Leave for now then if that topic's such a touchy one. I was just trying to end the silence that suddenly seemed to happen here.

Speaking of Floatzel though, I actually managed to snag a Buizel keychain from someone on a FB group yesterday, only cost me £1. :3 It's going on my 3DS when it arrives!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I'm too busy being SUPER psyched Calvin is still alive god I love Calvin.

...Kind of want to do a Y nuzlocke now.

/shoves SS nuzlocke under bed >>;
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Managed to nudge my BF into playing pokemon TGC with me, I used my Xerneas deck and he used the Samurott deck. He almost beat me because I was having energy issues, but I managed to get Xerneas out with energy and used Geomancy to load up my bench pokemon then used Aromatisse's ability to move some of those energy to Xerneas to use rainbow Spear and one shot all his pokemon :D I love playing the card game, hope I can get him to play more games with me!!

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Just a friendly reminder! You've got 5 more days to sign up to the Halloween giveaway if you haven't already! ^_^ wrong thread! but most people won't see it so if I post on here people will see it. If you can't find the thread, PM me details and I'll add you regardless.

Pokémon I don't understand huh? Jigglypuff line. What is going on with you pink balls of fluff? I don't get it...
Stretch that a little. Most fairy types actually, I dislike. Aside from Sylveon and Xerneas I don't really like them. Might have something to do with them needing my favourite type...I'm biased ;)

I'm on holiday in four days, so I can complete giveaway art by then. I'd use photoshop but I downloaded a free trial and my head fell off...
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I like how they will have diver trainers in the new game :D I enjoyed diving in that game way too much. Shame they did not put it in the newer titles.
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Just got a lv.100, shiny, Japanese ditto with perfect ivs through wonder trade. There is no way in hell this thing isn't a hack.
I've been feeding it cupcakes and I guess I'll use it on my team? I don't really trust it enough to try breeding it with anything just yet but it's cute and I've been trying to catch a shiny ditto for years...
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

It is possible to get a ditto in a friend safari. So it -IS- possible it is legit, however if you got it through wonder trade then it's also very highly possible that it's a clone.

~~~
~~~
~~~

biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Eevee is my favorite mainly because of umbreon, the absolute best Dark type pokemon In my opinion

My team is:
Sylveon A female and my main pokemon.Level 100.
Houndoom, for a cute dog pokemon.Level 90.
Pikachu Because They did make it a little better in x and y.Level 100.
Torterra, my first pokemon so yeah i had to trade for her but shes at my side again!.Level 100.
Blaziken, the event one so yeah he was intended for an HM slave but that did not work.Level 100
and Talonflame, My fly pokemon and truly a GREAT Flying type Flame charge+Flamethrower= Defeat! level 100.
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Makoes wrote:It is possible to get a ditto in a friend safari. So it -IS- possible it is legit, however if you got it through wonder trade then it's also very highly possible that it's a clone.
It's a transfer from Johto, in a moon ball (which as far as I can tell IS possible and actually matches nicely) It's just so many rare things on one pokemon, a ditto no less, that it makes me suspicious.
So far I've done a few test eggs. None were bad, so if it is hacked, at least it's not a glitchy one.
And it does not turn into a shiny version of what ever it's fighting. Normal dittos stay normal colored when using transform against it.

Slide puzzle hell is three dittos...
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Sorry I've been lacking here lately. Been diligently working on my Pokedex in X and almost there! I've got a Pokemon from every evolution line now so I can work on getting their evolutions through either breeding or leveling. So that just leaves me to level, level with ability, level with love, and level/trade with items. Next up I have to work on Legendaries. GTS has been a wonderful help. I might just try getting the trade evolutions through GTS and not bother someone to help me trade back and forth a bunch of Pokemon.

I just ordered the last three Eeveelution TOMY Plush I was missing. I stopped at GameStop today to get my Gengar codes and swung by Hot Topic. They didn't have them in store so I had them order them for me. I got Eevee, Umbreon, and Glaceon. It's still BOGO half off so I totally justified a Sherlock shirt they just got in as the fourth item. *fangirl squee* So once they come in, I will have the full Eeveelution TOMY plushies! I will admit, I never use to be an Eeveelution fan. I did love Flareon back when Pokemon first came out as I was a Fire Type nut, but now I'm more of a Vaporeon lover. Vaporeon is by far my favorite Eeveelution, with Glaceon coming in second. Shiny Umbreon is third, then the rest I love equally. I think I just love the idea of so many Pokemon coming from one.

I never use to be a fan of Lucario or Zoroark. I knew how popular they were and I think that's what turned me off. It wasn't until I used Lucario in X that I kind of fell in love. I'm still trying Zoroark out in Y and he is growing on me, but seems weak. (Might just caught a bad stat one, dunno.) I think most of my favorites seem to be "popular" favorites. *shrugs* Atleast most of them get merchandise because they are popular. I WANT to like the cutesy Pokemon, I really do.. but I just can't. Most of the Fairy types are WAY too frufru for me. I want to like Pachirisu because I love his colors, but the cuteness sours me. I'm weird. A Pokemon doesn't have to look cute to be cute, if that makes any sense.

Also, for those who don't follow PKMNCollector LJ, new plushies coming to JP PokeCen! Totally want the Salamence.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

The Lati@s pair are cute! Sadly not really a fan of any of those Pokemon so I may have to pass on these ones. (Thank god, says my wallet. xD)

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Seilahyn...I think I might be on a similar train of thought...sometimes I think the reason I don't like a lot of the popular ones like eevee and such is because they get merchandise and I'm sitting over in the corner with a single Zekrom plush and nothing else cause my favs never get any kind of merchandise. I'm pretty jealous of those popular ones constantly getting love with plushies and such.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

And just to add more shine on to my wonderful fucking day, I've just discovered that my copies of FireRed and Ruby are both fake.

Aaaand right afterwards an Eevee mug I was REALLY interested in that popped up for cheap of course turned out to be too good to be true, seller lives in Japan and wanted a buttload for postage, most likely to cover the fake cheap cost of the mug itself. I am having a fabulous day today~

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

So I got a code in my email for the ORAS demo, which I downloaded earlier today and I finally got around to playing it.

I... didn't enjoy it. Having to play my least favorite trainer ever? Then the Mega Evolving Pokemon I had to catch was Glalie, which my poor Sceptile is weak against, so it two-shot me. Fuck this demo. And it doesn't help that Glalie fucking terrifies me... Today is so grand! OTL

I need to go back to my shiny Treecko hunt, anyway. FR's kept me from it long enough. >_>
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

You get Glalie no matter what anyway. I think only Japan gets Steelix in the demo. I hate Glalie too but, meh. I like the changes they made to the wild Pokemon intro and the UI.