Pokemon!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yeah thats just the cards. The code will work if you have it. I forgot to cash in a code for my heracrossite but still got it a month later.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Should probably have posted this when I first uploaded it but eh, I forgot. If anyone's interested in a shiny Fennekin I'm doing a giveaway. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyzNcdwBIR8

Sub/like/comment all dat stuff. You can also win code cards but I don't think anyone here plays the online TCG.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Time for me to go into hibernation for a week while you guys play ORAS. :P

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Are you not getting it, Snowy? Or does it release later in the UK?
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

they're getting it a week later than we are.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yep we get it next Friday. And even then mine's coming from the Nintendo Store online so who knows if it'll arrive on release day or not.

I am actually SUPER glad it's not releasing tomorrow though because I have a deadline due tomorrow night. xD

And in other news that drawing of Bread someone did for me aaages ago was sent off at last and arrived this morning and it's even more beautiful in real life. ♥ It's my temporary background for my videos until my Eeveelution playmat arrives.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Playing OS now, just got it home :D
I'ts pretty fun, brings back lots of fond memories! Pokemon in shaking grass have "special" moves not found on normal wild pokemon. Thunder fang Poochyena at lv 5? SWEET! Picked up my wi-fi shiny beldum as well but have it stored away till I can give it proper training.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Makoes wrote:Playing OS now, just got it home :D
Sooo... did you get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? :P

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

There's actually a dual pack you can buy that has both games, I was sorely tempted to get it, but I just went ahead and got AS... which I refuse to open till I finish my shiny team project that I forgot about thanks to pretty internet dragons. >_>

I'm thinking about giving up on Treecko, though and going for Onix instead. Does anyone happen to have an Onix in a heavy ball I could breed from?
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I always buy both (since for the most part the ONLY games I ever buy are Pokemon and WoW so I can justify it :P )

Playing through Sapphire first, started with Treeko. Was a toss up between him and mudkip, but will nab mudkip in Ruby. Torchic...I have TONS of those from the X/Y Event, so not even considerign that one to start with, lol.

I've noticed there seems to be two different types of "shaking" grass pokemon to sneak up on. Ones that appear as shapped dark blobs and ones that are more detailed and colored. So far I've encountered poochyena, Zizagoon, and skitty as colored. And a larger assortment of other common pokemon as dark blobs.
I have yet to encounter a "sparkling" shaking grass like one I encountered in the demo, but I'll hold to my theory that it might be a "shiny" pokemon.

Beat the first gym very easily. My party so far is:

Treeko Grovyle (my favorite stage of this line)
Shroomish (love breloom, fight type)
Whismur (Love Exploud, never used one)
Taillow (Favorite of the "starter" bird types)
Surskit (not sure, something different)
Poochyena (thunder fang!!!! Dark type, LOVE!)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So a YouTuber I follow has just found a shiny Zekrom in Alpha Sapphire. Correct me if I'm being slow here or whatever because I have been ignoring as much info as possible about ORAS since America is trying to spoil *everything* for me right now, but does that mean that the legendaries aren't shiny locked for once? If so I am SO SO happy right now, I can finally go after my shiny Virizion who's been a massive shiny grail of mine for years now, I just could never motivate myself to go back through White for it just yet so I was praying it wasn't shiny locked in ORAS.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I've been mostly busy, but I played on the way to Richmond and back. So far I really like it. The whole sneaking up on Pokemon thing is really cool. I don't rally like how they redid the city where the third gym is though x.x so far my team ia Grovyle, Mightyena, Kirlia, and a shiny Milotic (a friend of mine had a spare shiny feebas)
The exp share doesn't seem to be as op in these games. My team is more on par with my opponents while in x and my my team was always 10lvls above my opponents'.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm hoping to pick up Omega Ruby for Christmas! I'd love to have it fresh and new before I get on a 24 hour plane trip across the world, hah. Might keep me entertained!

Super excited to get it, I've never played Ruby or Sapphire. Blaziken and Mega Blaziken are absolute babes, though, do want.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:So a YouTuber I follow has just found a shiny Zekrom in Alpha Sapphire.
I'm sorry for the language but GODDAMN IT. Of course I had to go and choose the wrong version, ugh! Shiny Zekrom's awesome in her own right but fuuuuuuuuuck!!! Ugh... I guess I will have to beg my boyfriend to pick OR up now... or offer shiny Zekrom up for a shiny Reshiram if I do manage to get her to shine...

This makes me SO ANGRY.

Edit: Spoke to my boyfriend about it. He's going to let me get Omega Ruby next month when my disability comes in. So, i'll be saving the shiny team I'm still working on getting for that playthrough.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sorry Falcon, I didn't know you could only get one of the two per game, that sucks. :/

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed. A shiny hunter I watch got shiny Reshiram... on Omega Ruby. x_x Just a few more weeks till my next disability check.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Double posting, but I don't really care...

So, I finally opened my copy of AS, turned it on. Okay, the way they rehashed things so far is neat and different. Get to choose my first Pokemon, do the fight... then I turn it off without even saving. *sighs* I guess it's a combination of me being bummed about the shiny Reshiram thing and not exactly being the biggest fan of Gen III. :/ I'm just not sure what I'm going to do on this game since I don't have anything to look forward to in it now...
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

._. Just seeing that makes me pretty sad, as I'm unable to get Sapphire until my ride gets home in a few days (or a few weeks). I tried to order one on Amazon. It said I'd get free shipping until I got to the shipping page, where it proceeded to charge me for shipping >_>; so I'm pretty bummed about that.

Siggy under construction!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falconcrest wrote:Double posting, but I don't really care...

So, I finally opened my copy of AS, turned it on. Okay, the way they rehashed things so far is neat and different. Get to choose my first Pokemon, do the fight... then I turn it off without even saving. *sighs* I guess it's a combination of me being bummed about the shiny Reshiram thing and not exactly being the biggest fan of Gen III. :/ I'm just not sure what I'm going to do on this game since I don't have anything to look forward to in it now...
Don't worry about it, this has happened to me plenty of times during games. I can't explain it either other than just being 'bummed out' about it for whatever reason.

I'm not overly excited for the new games either. Which does make me a little sad as I was so ridiculously hyped when X and Y came out and this time I'm just... not that bothered. It's a remake of a game I've already played, the starters weren't exactly my favourites (though I have warmed up to Spectile a good bit) and... well... they're always the same. :/ I'm just gunna be honest and say that every Pokemon game that comes out now, no matter how hyped I am for it, is just the same damn thing with a slightly different story each time. And now it's a story I've already played as well so... Eh. I'll see how I feel when it arrives. I am probably the most excited to see how all this legendary collecting works out and to see what the figure and steelbook look like in person but otherwise... I'm not sure.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

They've actually changed a decent bit and I'm only just past the 5th gym. The argument that it's the same game can be used for every game, really. Remakes are done to update the graphics of an old game so that people new and old to Pokemon can enjoy it.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!