Evolve I CAN BE THE MONSTER BOSS!

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Evolve I CAN BE THE MONSTER BOSS!

Unread post by HunterFTW »

so I heard about this game and I looked into it when I heard you could play as the monster. i normaly don't do shooter multiplayer games like this but after seeing some gamplay I have to say I'm interested. expectaly the monster. the human side looks pretty cool to. and as someone who doesn't realy play with others that well (do some certain reasons or another) I feel the monster realy does fit right up my ally. I am well aware like with every other game you need to get a feel and take time to master the classes and monster which is why I am getting as much as I can. mostly the Monster. I might try th hunters rarely. it might be interesting to see how many people can actualy pull a good group together and such. both sides seem to realy count on skill and how good the 1 and the whole are. a bad in experienced monster can easly fall and it goes for the hunters aswell.

what do you guys think? anyone else planning on trying out this game?
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Evolve I CAN BE THE MONSTER BOSS!

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I looked and it does look cool...but again I'm put off by it being pvp only. What's with all the cool looking games being pvp only again? No one wants to write fun stories anymore?
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

I heard there was gona be a singal player campaign but not much is know about it.i also heard there was gona be more modes and there is 1 called the nest mode.also all the maps are free and looks like the income will mostly come from DLC monsters and hunters they might add later on after the games release. aswell as you can still fight others that have that new dlc monster and not have to worry about getting booted. my only concern for the singal campaign is that I want to choose the monster and not have it like the king kong game where I can play kong at certain points in the story. o heard you can do the monster single.
hareem

Unread post by hareem »

Thank you very much for your valuable input. store information sharing. 

MOD NOTE:
Please to not link advertising within posts, Ty.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

my bf added the prices up 130$ game + if u wanted all the packs that will cost you another $250 in total.

+ seen and herd how people dont like it. - like only 1 person can be the boss monster or w.e it was, so fourth.