Pokemon!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Lisaara »

I just got Alpha Sapphire. Fiance got Omega Ruby.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So I recently bought the new theme decks for Phantom Forces (I wanted the coins and promo cards aha) off eBay for £8 each and they both came with a free booster pack! Bargain!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I agree with the Pokemon games getting a bit boring after a while. It's the same thing over and over. Which is why I stopped playing back with Silver/Gold after playing Red, Blue, and Yellow. I never manged to finish Silver or Gold I think. I might have beaten one but I don't remember. I wasn't excited or hyped for ORAS because it was a rehash. I would have been so much more excited for a new game with new Mon in it. I would have loved to see them expand on the customization of characters and broaden some of the interactive features with Mon. Pokemon Amie really is neat, but it feels seperate from the game. Like a side feature. Pokemon following you, while I never experienced it, should be brought back. I hate the idea of keeping them in their Pokeballs until I run into something. I want my buddy out following me the whole adventure.

Anywho, I'll stop ranting.

I've thought about buying those packs I see at Walmart that have the Mega Evolution pins in them just for the pins... I could probably get them cheaper online but I rarely see them for sale.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I feel like looking at all the games as the same so not worth playing is a pessimistic view of it, but to each their own ^^; while X and Y had new Pokemon, there were only 69 new Pokemon, and they can't come out with a game every year with new Pokemon. It takes a lot of time to come up with concepts and what not. Maybe it's cuz Sapphire was the first game I beat (I played R/B/Y/G/S, but I was really little and couldn't beat them until Sapphire and Ruby came out. Once I beat Sapphire, I went back and beat the older games) but I was really hyped for these games and so far really loving them. Anyway, I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, but I'm right before the 6th gym and here's my team!

Jingles- 29 Zangoose (always wanted one on my main team <3)
Sweet Pea- 34 Mightyena (I wasn't planing on having one on my team, but...it came with Thunder Fang so I couldn't say no. I should have SR for a different egg move, but oh well haha!)
Galliart- 34 Gallade (I wish I could have his mega stone before I beat the game >< I used to hate Gallade, but I love his flowing cape in his mega form!)
Belisama- 35, fully EV trained, shiny Milotic!
Sucellus- 36 Sceptile <3

and I have Latios, but I just got him and I'm very unsure if I should keep him on my team or what lol

I absolutely love the sneaking up on Pokemon feature! It's so cool and so much fun and you can get some really nice Pokemon from it! They've made some nice changes, and the side Lati story is cool. I don't really like what they did to Mauville but whateves lol The exp all is definitely not as OP as it was and X and Y. My team is fairly consistent and on par with opposing trainers and I'm glad. X and Y was too easy due to the exp all, which probably lead to my dislike for the games (I still love some of the Pokemon in them, but I got really bored of the games really quickly, especially since there wasn't much to do once you beat them :/)
Last edited by Jurz on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My steelbook was dispatchheeeddd~

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Just gave my daughter some pokemon cards that I had lots of duplicates off. Start getting her into the card game now :P

Addicted to sneaking up on pokemon!!!! This game is taking me soooooo much longer to play through because I don't want to leave until I've caught pokemon in the area with "good" moves!!!! Also gone through sooooooooo many more pokeballs then I am use to!!!

Team:

Grovyl (not inclined to evolve him)
Mightyena (my go-to pokemon)
Swellow (reliable)
Loudred (one more lv till exploud!!!)
Breloom (my other go-to pokemon)
Gyrados (playing lv catch-up atm)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Apparently there's already a mystery gift available. My manager got it. It's a shiny Beldum holding the mega stone. Gunna jump all over that myself.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE I'M IN SHOCK

SHINY TREECKO

ON MY FIRST GO

OH MY GOD.

I'm not kidding you guys. I select Treecko as my starter, throw the Pokeball and... IT'S A FUCKING SHINY?! I wasn't even going to try for one it just... HAPPENED. O____O

I've filmed a video of it, sadly not live or anything so I can't prove that it was my first go but... I'M IN SO MUCH SHOCK.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I'm beyond jealous of you Snowy >< I love Treecko and shiny Treecko is so awesome. Luckyyy

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE I'M IN SHOCK

SHINY TREECKO

ON MY FIRST GO

OH MY GOD.

I'm not kidding you guys. I select Treecko as my starter, throw the Pokeball and... IT'S A FUCKING SHINY?! I wasn't even going to try for one it just... HAPPENED. O____O

I've filmed a video of it, sadly not live or anything so I can't prove that it was my first go but... I'M IN SO MUCH SHOCK.

I hate you. :P I'm STILL trying for mine on Y! Congrats on him ,though, I'll be sure to check out the video if you upload it~
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I already uploaded the video Falcon. xD I was too excited to wait! I'm still in disbelief about this!

But in other news, yes, my steelbook edition arrived a day early! I got a text from my bf during my lecture saying it arrived and I couldn't wait to get home. x___x The steelbook is so pretty... but I had no idea it'd come with a steelbook *and* the regular version of the game. o.O So there's two boxes for it, basically. And the figure is awesome too! I'm looking into buying the Primal Kyogre figure to match. Aaaand my Lucario kid figure arrived too as did a big box from Jurz which has my Xerneas/Yveltal TCG figures in it! ♥ I haven't opened that yet though as I want to record the opening.

... Also, I've just come across this:

DO WANT. ♥

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Snowy wrote:I already uploaded the video Falcon. xD I was too excited to wait! I'm still in disbelief about this!

But in other news, yes, my steelbook edition arrived a day early! I got a text from my bf during my lecture saying it arrived and I couldn't wait to get home. x___x The steelbook is so pretty... but I had no idea it'd come with a steelbook *and* the regular version of the game. o.O So there's two boxes for it, basically. And the figure is awesome too! I'm looking into buying the Primal Kyogre figure to match. Aaaand my Lucario kid figure arrived too as did a big box from Jurz which has my Xerneas/Yveltal TCG figures in it! ♥ I haven't opened that yet though as I want to record the opening.

... Also, I've just come across this:

DO WANT. ♥
You lucky bugger Snowy :lol: Congratz tho!
And oh my god it's so cute! *throws money hairbos at the screen* I lack money, so take food instead!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sunyshore have them in stock so I'm maaayybbbeee buying myself one next month... maybe. >___>;

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

I was finally able to get Alpha Sapphire today. Had to check 3 stores to get it @___@ BUT YE
I've only just started it. The starting cinematic thingy made me cry, prob cause I'm having weird mood swings. But it brought back so many memories. My old Sapphire game had over 800 hours playtime on it, so this game is going to be pretty intense on my heart for me. lol.

Is there any way to trade before the first gym? And if so, is there a way to get pokemon from X/Y that early? I really want to find a perfect IV male Noibat to travel with me.. But one that I can hatch ._. if egg trading is even possible at all. Any one have any info on that? And if it is possible, would any one be willing? I could offer something from my X version in return or some FR treasure xD

Siggy under construction!

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

After you reach Petalburg City and watch Wally catch the Ralts. He'll give you the PlayNav, which has the PSS functions. Once you have that you can trade between X/Y/R/S

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Oh nice. Thank you makoes! And I can use X/Y pokemon like Noibat that early? or will it restrict me?

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

From Serebii

"Trading is the other one of the core aspects of Pokémon and also has several restrictions. Many of these restrictions will be akin to those in Pokémon X & Y where you couldn't trade Pokémon holding the Discount Coupon online. Like battling, you won't be able to trade Pokémon who hold any of the new Mega Stones over to Pokémon X & Y, but you can trade them fine between various copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. You also cannot trade Pokémon who have the new moves that are introduced in the new game."

**Pokebank is also compatible with ORAS

~~~
~~~
~~~

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Ah okay. Thanks again x3 You're a big help :U

Now to find a Noibat breeder while I soft reset for a female mudkip xD

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I have a Noibat, if you want I could breed it with my perfect blue timid Ditto. What nature did you want? :mrgreen:

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Thanks Rawr! I actually just bought one on FR and it JUST now hatched. Super excited to start training him.

Thank you so much for offering though *hugs!*