Dragon's Prophet

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Dragon's Prophet

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I got sucked into Dragon Age origins again :) I'll likely be on quite abit this weekend though if not sooner.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

My guild is so amazing. Gave me 8 incubators, and three eggs of lumosity to hatch Verdant fin (one of my faves), and indigo stone. Also have one egg for Recursive Nightmare & one for Fungal bloom.

Fungal is in my lair incubator for 7 more days and the other three are in my house... The wait is so excruciating lol. Especially for verdant at 12 days argh. The temptation to buy an instant hatch is strong.

Also captured Midnight Shade at level 50 with 40% draconic influence :D ran into him last night.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Nefretiti

I don't have a guild .. perhaps that's why I grew bored :) I should be on today though

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

So I decided to rejoin this game because I remember playing it waaaaay back in beta and I enjoyed it, and this thread made me miss it xD

So here I am, a complete newbie at this game once again. I have dragons! I'm doing quests and stuff! I found a couple of eggs!

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Haha I'm learning. Slowly.

My guild has helped me A LOT though - they helped me figure out housing, gave me incubators & eggs, and they helped me capture all but two of the Chinese dragons ;-; And best of all they don't mind answering all of the questions lol. But I still don't know much about dragon training and I am totally clueless on pvp.

I got Verdant Fin recently though - from one of those eggs the guildies gave me. I wanted her for so long, even before joining, because I saw someone post a picture on this thread lol.

And I grabbed Ember Spark too. The cobra model is pretty dang neat.

I need to get on my desktop for some better screenshots... :s

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

SO I've been enjoying my time flying around with my dragon, Phoenix. He's not one of the big special four-legs two-wings dragons that a lot of higher level people seem to have, but he's certainly my baby.

I tamed him waaaay back in the first dungeon and really he's probably not the best dragon I could have right now, but he has been a huge help. We both do so much damage that things tend to die before they can hit us.

Bonus picture:

I was trying to take a picture of the awesome skeletal dragon world boss that flies around, and Phoenix's face got in the way.

And grats, Lupen! ... Er, I just saw the server message about your capture xD
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thank you xD And was the capture Shrouded Carnage? I just grabbed him before I logged off for the night lol. I was racing another player to find him and almost died of a heart attack when I saw him off in the distance.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Yup, that name sounds about right!
Nefretiti

Photobombin! :D

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I... I haven't logged in to the EU version in a few days because I've been busy/not feeling well/dealing with the vet for my cat... and they sent me an email with a free starter pack to come back. I was gone for a year on the NA server and got NOTHING to entice me back.

What?

I was gone for like.. 3? days maybe. Jeez, stop forcing free stuff on me to play! I mean, you're already loads better than the NA version.. why would you possibly need to throw free stuff at me?

It's amazing that I have no skill delay on the EU server like I do on the NA one. I right click and my combo goes off, right away. Not a few seconds later if I'm lucky. I haven't seen very many people in game though. A few while questing, but none in Arteicia. Is there some other new hang out spot on the EU server? I didn't even see the egg circle like they have on the NA side.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

In Laedis, there are different channels. If you don't see anyone in Artecia chances are you're in channel two ^^ go to channel one or three (one and three are the same) and you'll see a difference especially around lair manager lol.

You can switch channels via the menu on the top of your screen in interface mode.. Go to system -> switch channel.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Oh, I didn't even think of that. On the US server Arteicia is just one channel.

Edit:
I just joined the ASPCA, which I have wanted to do anyway, and earned almost 6k diamonds for 18$ a month donation. You get 3.3k for 20$. I'd say that was totally worth it for something I wanted to do anyway. The fact you can earn free cash shop currency blows my mind and I love it. I saw a beautiful blue version of Verdant Fin in the Marketplace I wanted. I shall now buy it for pretty much free because I donated to the ASPCA and am now a member. ROCK ON.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Yep. Think I'm going to stick with the EU server. It's just nicer over there. Things are worked out better, more people, free cash shop stuff, no lag... etc.

I bought another cash shop dragon that was on sale. It was one I had seen on the wiki and didn't see in game anymore so I thought I had missed it. It seems they cycle them through the shop every once and a while? Whichever/whatever they do, I'm glad. So my 18$ donation to the ASPCA and some quick app installations to earn free diamonds got me two in game mounts, and some random other things with some left over. I am totally ok with that.

Here's Ecliptyc. known as Blue Flower:
He's a beautiful dark blue Verdant Fin model with white stripes.

Here's Rorraedryn, known as Morning Sky:
A silvery blue version of Dark Flame. I'm really liking the Assault Dragon family.

I'm on the Euro server Jorbyn. The character name is Sebaia.
Attachments
DragonsProphet_20150315_231801.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150315_231801.jpg (230.31 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
DragonsProphet_20150314_230435.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150314_230435.jpg (261.21 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I logged on to my NA account a few days ago just to check things out and... immediately logged off. Between no log in rewards, the lag, the lack of updates, deals and events... There's just nothing keeping me there. The events EU has are especially nice; NA as far as I'm aware didn't do anything for Friday the 13th and won't be doing anything for st. Patrick's. While they're minor "holidays", it's still fun to have something in-game to celebrate.

I need to get some screenshots of my new dragons; Ecliptyc is gorgeous :D

Edit:

Here are two of them, on my laptop so the screenshots aren't the best. I've always been a huge fan of two/three headed dragons so I'm in love with the Hydra.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Exactly. The EU server is just better run. So much more incentive to log in and keep playing. Constantly rotating dragons in the cash shop, specials, events, daily log in rewards... I'm kind of sad I didn't start with the EU server first. But hey, it's a F2P game so there's no harm done really. Just more time in releveling a character, but the second time around is always easier. Knowing the quests, having a general idea of zones and how to build your character.

I like the two headed dragons as well, but I'm holding out for a nice blue colored one. I have Royal Thorn on the NA server, but he's not too hard to get back. The one I kind of dread getting again is Lunar Frost and Verdant Fin. Those were both completely random luck getting. Maybe I'm being overly worry-some. It seems there are multiple channels for the most part here, so multiple shots at getting them. I'll be going after Cobalt Lightning as soon as I am of level to tame him.

I'll probably carry my dragon names over from the NA server. The only reason I didn't do character name was because I wasn't too fond of my name on the NA server. It was ok at first, but the longer I played the more I disliked it. I reused a mule name from FFXI that I liked on the EU server. I also like the look of my character more on the EU server.
Nefretiti

I for one am glad to have some people to play with again :)

Some new dergs I've gotten

Emerald Crystal and Indigo Flare :D

Image Image

I can haz Night Mist too :D

and this girl who's from the site marketplace but have quickly become one of my favourites , not alot beats black and red together :D

Twin Shadows

Edit : forgot one :D Gray Cliff , he's been sitting in my dragonchamber for sometime cause I've been obsessed with his winged cousins , took him out on a walk recently and he's becoming another favourite.

Attachments
Emerald Crystal.jpg
Emerald Crystal.jpg (431.07 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Indigo Flare.jpg
Indigo Flare.jpg (431.59 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Son of Tyre.jpg
Son of Tyre.jpg (462.61 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Night mist.jpg
Night mist.jpg (431.99 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Twin shadows side.jpg
Twin shadows side.jpg (496.72 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Twin Shadows.jpg
Twin Shadows.jpg (445.53 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Gray Cliff.jpg
Gray Cliff.jpg (476.83 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Actually Seilahyn only Laedis (including Ornost where droan town is) has two channels. :( All the other zones only have one. You can try changing channels in Korhala for example - if you're in channel one and you try switching to channel two, despite saying you switched channels you won't get a countdown. No countdown means you didn't actually switch to a different phase.

I didn't know that for the longest time though :s

And verdant fin and lunar frost shouldn't be too hard to get again, unless you're set on capturing them yourself. You can easily trade for their eggs via the lair manager if you have enough essences, and these essences are so easy to get. Just advertise in world chat for room mates with a lot of eggs. I visit about 20-30 people's houses a day and some have over 50 eggs I can care for. At the end of the day I usually end up with 50-70 purple essences and 10-15 dragon spirit breath.

------------------------

@Nef

Beautiful dragons :D Twin shadows is definitely my favorite. I wish I liked paragon dragons more; so many of them have such awesome designs but I can't stand their run.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I absolutely LOVE Paragon dragons! Outside the traditional winged dragon models of ancients, Paragon is my favorite. I love their movements. I like the furred guys more than the metal/spikey guys. My favorite is the Granite Ridgestalker from Bakra that you can only get from fluting it now. Which sucks.. because it took me FOREVER to get him through a flute on the NA server. Getting him back will be a pain. I wish they would just reopen the zones... they don't have to be starter zones anymore. Just reopen them for people to go back and tame the dragons.

Lookit dat fluffy face. I just want to grab those tufts of hair and give them a shake.

Not to mention Vibrant Thunder is also from there...
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Paragon dragons are pretty sweet, I nabbed one of the purple and gold ones out of the volcano area of Puretia. I really don't use him much, I pretty much stick to Phoenix and my Crow Bone, Corvida. But he is very pretty! I wish I could tame a white furry one like the one from the dragon-search quest chain in Puretia, though.

"I see you are eating fish. I would also like fish."

I still have very little clue what I'm doing, although I seem to have egg incubation pretty well down at this point! Obviously I got Crow Bone from an egg, on my first try to boot. I was very much hoping to get her, out of the list of dragons. And after that I discovered the joys of taking care of people's eggs and what spirit powders and stuff do. I'm taking care of another egg now and hoping to get my first ancient dragon out of it - Pale Radiance. Of course, I messed with a rarity remover today without compeltely realizing it would extend the incubation time of my egg X_X It was down to two hours and I bumped it back up to two days. Oh well, gives me more time to gather enough powder to ensure I get Radiance.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

You actually can tame those fluffy ones ^^ Nef and I were actually talking about them in game recently. They're called Whispering Cloudstrider dragon.

http://dragons-prophet.wikia.com/wiki/W ... der_Dragon

And oh my god Pheonix is cracking me up XD

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |