Pokemon!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Makoes »

I am happy that they were putting so much thought into a mega design for Flygon...But "Artist block"... "Flygon has had the potential to have a Mega Evolution since X & Y, but we were unable to complete a design and so it was dropped from consideration."

I really hope that a design can be made in the future for Mega Flygon, and that is hasn't been permanently "dropped from consideration."

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Well I'm behind on the times...haha!

I personally like Hoopa Unbound, but I'm not freaking out over it. I just find it to be a cool design :) Reminds me of the Indian God Vishnu

As for Mega Flygon...

Oh

my

God.

Need

NOW!

It's cool that they care that much about designs, especially Flygon's but THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Flygon is my second favorite dragon (Reshiram being my first favorite, but I would have a Flygon on my team before a Reshiram just because I hate having Legendaries on my team unless it's a Mew, Victini, or Keldeo so they're almost equals in my book) and I would cry from sheer happiness if my baby received a Mega form! I was hoping for one in ORAS, especially since Salamanca got one. Uhhhhhhggggg this needs to happen! Flygon was my first level 100 (from Sapphire, yay) and I still have that specific Flygon <3 I would love to have her Mega evolve so much! Hhhhhrrrrrrrrrr please Nintendo, please try again ><

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I GOT THE CHARIZARD AMIIBO

ON LIKE THE FIRST DAY IT WAS ON SALE. o_______o

It took me MONTHS of shop hunting to finally find a Lucario. Today I walk into Toys R Us and there's one Charizard left on the shelf. MINE!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

LUCKYYYY! He's not out in the states yet, but he's not available for preorder (he was only available for like 15 minutes. Sorry Nintendo, but I have a life :/) so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one. It's such a gorgeous figure! I was only able to get Lucario because I preordered him, I haven't seen a single Lucario around here since. I was also hoping to get Greninja, but I think I'd have a better chance at a Charizard than a Greninja x.x It's funny, I want all the Pokemon Amiibos except for Pikachu haha I WILL get my hands on a Mewtwo one when he's released!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Out of the Pokemon from those games the only ones I really like are Charizard and Lucario aha. But good luck getting him! I think Charizard should be more common than Lucario.

Also, oh my glob, I just noticed in the picture above I posted... Umbreon is looking SO UPSET. I need to go hug him. ;-;

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my gosh I've been so lucky with Pokemon Rumble World recently! I got Sylveon on my first go yesterday and Entei on my first go today! :D

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I still need to download Rumble World XD I just finished this semester so now I have more time for Pokemon among other things! I watched my brother play it and it looked cute :)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man I finally went the the one shop in town that sells Pokemon card singles! I got so many third form Pokemon that where on my list and for a $1 each it's a steal really seeing as they where all rares!
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Have to sit down and organize all my pokemon. I'm running out of space. I hate how time consuming checking ivs is. Really wish we could just see them on the stat or ev training screen instead of having to talk to an npc for every single pokemon. Not having to use the pc to edit marks would also be nice.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Sometimes I look at some really cute and innocent pokemon, and my mind twists them into something...less friendly...
Budew has always reminded me of a "chibi" Ochu...and so when I got it as my next pokemon to draw for a "gotta draw em all" group on DA...this is what happened.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

*just... stares at that artwork* I can never look at Budew the same way again, thanks, Makoes. o_o; Great art, though!
Last edited by Falcon on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Omg thats so cute ;U
I love Noibat/Noivern x3

Siggy under construction!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Eehehehe, that post made my day. xD I'm so glad you like him Falcon. :3 He's the least I could do for you and I'm so glad he arrived JUST before your birthday! :hug: I knew you would love him! I bought him from a plush maker on Etsy called Renchanshop who seems to make tons of Pokemon plushies in bulk. I had my eye on him for MONTHS. I kept tabs on him and at one point they went out of stock, but I was reassured by the seller that they would soon be back. And as soon as I could afford to, I snapped him up for you. :3 When I first saw him I immediately thought of you.

The seller does a ton of amazing plushies! Some look much better than others in my opinion and the Noibat (both shiny and regular versions) look amazing in my opinion. I was so, so tempted to try and get him shipped to me first so I could see him myself first. xD But I figured there wasn't enough time for that, so I got him shipped straight to you, and thank goodness I did else he'd have been late. D:

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I remember Snowy telling me about that Noibat :D he's very cute :)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

So new Pokemon game announced, Super Mystery Dungeon. I dunno about you guys but I LOVED Red and Blue Rescue Team as well as Explorers of the Sky, which was my favorite (I didn't get to play Time or Darkness). I wasn't a big fan of Gates to Infinity though so I hope this one is better, but with a name like Super I'm not sure ^^; I was personally hoping for a Pokemon Z or something, but this is cool too :)

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

hehe thanks Falcon :D

That is a totally awesome Niobat plushie!!!!! Gratz!!!! Such a cutie, your so lucky!!!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, for some reason I've just never been able to finish one of those games.

~~~
~~~
~~~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Eeveelution fans, BRACE YOUR WALLETS.

I'm straight out of uni and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A JOB OH MY GOD.

T-shirts, headphones, backpacks, towels, phone cases... and the photos of the plush mascots for the line and figure straps haven't even been released yet!

Full list of goods: plush mascots, figure straps, clearfiles, decal stickers, memo stand, masking tape, lanyard, sketchbook, iPhone case, rubber strap collection (blind packed), muffler towel, towel set, hoodie/parka, "room" pants, t-shirt collection (blind packed), 3-piece bed sheets set, headphones, sparkly tins collection (blind packed), day pack (backpack), shoulder bag.

I'm really sad that the t-shirts have to be blind packaged though. For anyone that might not know, that means that when you buy one, you don't know which one you've bought until you open it. I doubt I'll buy a t-shirt straight from the source in that case, I'll wait until some start popping up for sale on the PkmnCollectors community and buy Eevee and Sylveon ones from there. They also appear to be one-size-fits-all, there are no sizing options according to Sunyshore. Bit of a shame, but I won't complain as I've really wanted a Sylveon t-shirt!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:Eeveelution fans, BRACE YOUR WALLETS.

I'm straight out of uni and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A JOB OH MY GOD.

T-shirts, headphones, backpacks, towels, phone cases... and the photos of the plush mascots for the line and figure straps haven't even been released yet!

Full list of goods: plush mascots, figure straps, clearfiles, decal stickers, memo stand, masking tape, lanyard, sketchbook, iPhone case, rubber strap collection (blind packed), muffler towel, towel set, hoodie/parka, "room" pants, t-shirt collection (blind packed), 3-piece bed sheets set, headphones, sparkly tins collection (blind packed), day pack (backpack), shoulder bag.

I'm really sad that the t-shirts have to be blind packaged though. For anyone that might not know, that means that when you buy one, you don't know which one you've bought until you open it. I doubt I'll buy a t-shirt straight from the source in that case, I'll wait until some start popping up for sale on the PkmnCollectors community and buy Eevee and Sylveon ones from there. They also appear to be one-size-fits-all, there are no sizing options according to Sunyshore. Bit of a shame, but I won't complain as I've really wanted a Sylveon t-shirt!
Oh if only I weren't a broke college kid...ALL OF THOSE JOLTEONS WOULD BE MINE! Oh how I wish I could get SOMETHING Jolteon from this promo T.T He's one of my absolute favorite Pokemon and just so darn cute in this promo!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Random Pokemon question!

We all love shinies, but sometimes the original coloration is better don'tcha think? What Pokemon do you prefer the normal sprite of over the shiny?

For me, I usually think of Genesect. It's probably because of the movie, but I GREATLY prefer the normal coloration over the shiny. An unusual favorite of mine is Raquaza. I used to prefer shiny Rayquaza, then I played through the delta episode and when the chick tells you the story of Raquaza she described Raquaza as "a hero clad in emerald light" and I immediately thought of Link from LOZ XD So my Rayquaza must always be green now, and named Link. I then named Kyogre Zelda and Groudon Ganondorf if anyone was wondering >>

And while we're at it, who is your favorite shiny? Mine is Latias <3 She just means so much to me :)

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

I am sure there are quite a few pokemon I prefer the normal version of over the shiny, but the tops ones that come to mind are:

Milotic, I am not really a fan of the shiny color scheme. Gyarados, blue is just nicer than red imo. Kyogre and Xerneas are other ones where I am not a fan of the shiny coloration.

As For my Favorite Shiny, well...Rayquaza, LOL. I love the black and gold colors. Shiny Charizard, Rapidash, Haxorus, Bisharp and Skrelp/Dragalge you little bastard are some of my top favorite shinies.

~~~
~~~
~~~