Pokemon!

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Snowy »

Hrm... I think Lucario for me, he's a favourite of mine and I prefer the regular version to the shiny. The shiny is just... yellow. Could've been gold. But no, yellow. xD

As for my favourite shiny, probably Sylveon. (Duh.) I love regular and shiny Sylveon probably both the same, I think they look great either way. As for a Pokemon that I think looks better as a shiny, I'd probably go with Charizard, since I was always liked Charizard but my love for him was only solidified when I got my shiny Mega Chari Y, Atramedes.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

*Slowly drags self out of inactivity and into thread*

yo I felt like weighing in on this whole Shiny discussion because.. Why not.

Least fave Shiny for me is like.. Garchomp. Shiny Garchomp is a complete and utter joke. It's like, two shades off from normal Garchomp. Shiny Gible has AMAZING colours (Brighter blue and FREAKING YELLOW BELLY?? YES. ALL MY YES.), and even Gabite is actually like, passable due to it being a FAR bright blue. Garchomp though? NOPE GOOD BYE THIS IS A SHITTY SHINY. WHY did they not keep the colour scheme from Shiny Gible?! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEAUTIFUL.... (On the bright side, Shiny Mega Garchomp is pretty amazing, so that.. Well, doesn't make up for it, but makes it slightly better.)

Fave Shiny though? HO-OH. ABSOLUTELY SHINY HO-OH. Its colours are just so, SO gorgeous. Normal Ho-Oh is pretty too, of course, but.. Ugh, that gold/orange/silver combo is SO PERFECT.

(Now if only I could actually GET a Shiny Ho-Oh. Been hunting it off and on in SoulSilver ever since like 2010 or something, and since ORAS came out, I've switched to hunting it in OR. Still no luck. Someday, though.. Someday.. MY GOLDEN PHOENIX WILL BE MINE!)

Honourable mentions for fave Shiny go to Shiny Braviary, Shiny Spritzee, Shiny Mega Gengar, Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Shaymin and like.. I dunno, Shiny Mienfoo or something. Idk I like a lot of Shinies. /shrug
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Ninetales plush!!!
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

NINETALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, that is awesome!
Last edited by Makoes on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

God freaking damn it I haven't had the money for the new Sylveon merch and now a Ninetales? x____x; RIP non-existent money...

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I've been wonder trading a bit and for some reason I keep getting "we couldn't find anyone" errors when I try to trade this one level 10 magnamite. There's nothing particularly rare about it and someone traded it to me earlier. I don't think it's hacked. 15+ attempts to trade it with multiple other mon being traded just fine seems odd. Guess I'll keep it for my next play through.
Rainyph
Realm: outland

Unread post by Rainyph »

JigglyPuff ;)
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I know some people here hatched a butt load of Vulpixes in order to get a shiny, does anyone have a spare male Vulpix they can nickname and trade? I just want a male and I'd hate to have to hatch a box full of Vulpixes in order to get one x.x I really wanna name him Kurama

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Awwww, Kurama, is that from Yu Yu Hakusho? :D

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Apparently I'm not allowed to have money. Nintendo says so. N is the only trainer I have interest in collecting items from... and he has a Reshiram which is one of my collections. This announced right after I spent my weekly allotment already.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well I've yet to gte my hands on the Red one they did first and then we have that Elite 4 chick before N. I don't know if she's out yet in Japan or not.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Diancie Event Starts today (July 24th) and ends on the 27th! Via internet mystery gift.

~~~
~~~
~~~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I really wish I could ress this thread properly. :'( This thread and the Flight Rising ones are the only reason I post anymore...

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

You and me both Snowy.
This thread only seems to come alive when a new game is coming out and speculations run rampant!

In the mean time for my pokemon fixes, I've been playing my OR game slowly and also was having a great conversation with someone on DA who also really loves pokemon. She has an idea that we are fleshing out about making a group on DA that is all about "Pokemog" (pokemon-dogs) and "Pokemorses" (pokemon horses).
I drew this when she first brought the topic up
(and yes, I was to lazy to draw the legs XD )

So we are working out details on pretty much an art based version of the game. but with horse/pokemon hybrids and dog/pokemon hybrids. It's still in the planning stage, but would be really fun to get it going :D

Also, I was trying to think of a new challenge for a play through in a pokemon game, when last night one came to me! A Rotation run! After Every gym, the entire team is rotated out to a completely brand new set of 6 pokemon! Then those pokemon are used up to and including the next gym, then they are rotated out for a new set of 6 pokemon! Could be very challenging, would need to level up/train a new set after every gym!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Pokemon... horses, that's different I guess. xD I love your drawings though!

And... OMG. I just won a base set booster pack! o.o Someone was doing a giveaway and the first person to answer right won the pack, I happened to know the answer to this really bizarre question and won! I haven't opened a base set pack since I was like... 9. O___O

Senna-Umbreon

Heh, to be fair, a lot of the people that used to be super active in this thread (Namely a lot of the Pokemon roleplayers) aren't really active on here anymore, so I'm not entirely surprised it's usually dead. XD Does kinda suck, though. This thread used to be so much fun back in the day.

On a kind of update-ish note for what I've been doing recently.. I've actually been doing a nuzlocke in Y! All my 'Mons have musical themed names! (Like Tune the Pidgeotto, DJ the Inkay, Punk the Whirlipede, Ocarina the Wartortle.. Stuff like that!)

I've actually gotten pretty lucky in the run so far. Gotten to Ambrette Town, and not a single death yet. It's.. Kind of terrifying, to be honest, because while sure it's pretty lucky I've gotten this far without deaths.. I know it's just a matter of time before everything comes crashing down. And I've gotten REALLY attached to some of my Pokemon, so.. I'm kind of terrified of the inevitable deaths that I'll have to deal with.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I could never really get into the idea of Nuzlockes and challenges like that myself, not sure why, but I always prefer to play the game how it's 'meant' to be played, if that makes sense? Shame the games really are so piss easy these days though. :/

Without the release of a main series game this year, things are going to get a little stale though sadly. Luckily I've got my TCG and merch obsession to keep my covered (the Pokemon Center releases TOO MUCH MERCH seriously) but I'm sad there was no new game this year. D:

Senna-Umbreon

Eh, I've always had trouble with doing nuzlockes myself? Less because of how things are "meant" to be played, or whatever, more just.. I find the concept of Pokemon dying hard to deal with in a run. I don't like losing my precious babies D:

This Y nuzlocke is only the second one I've ever tried doing, actually! The first time I tried nuzlocking was, well, also in Y. It ended up not being a nuzlocke because I liked my Pokemon too much to lose them. XD Hopefully I don't chicken out of this new run!

I'm personally not too bothered by the lack of a new main series game this year, to be honest. I'm too excited for the new Mystery Dungeon game to really mind! Oh man I can't wait for it to come out! \o/
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I've never been able to get into them so I was kinda disappointed when they announced another one. x'D I might have to give them another go again soon, if I can get into them properly before the new one is out maybe I can actually look forward to it lol.