Pokemon!

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Aleu »

SPOILERS! Highlight to read.

Welp, people managed to datamine the demo to get the full pokedex. Said final starter evos from the leak are indeed real. I can't find any sources of their typings though. Chances are I'll either keep my starter as a Torracat or replacing it with Salandit (Which also has a rather nice looking evo)

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Yep I am completely not happy with this...in truth I may do what I did with black and white and not buy it immediately, and wait like 6 months and see if I still want it, because as of now I haven't seen anything that has make me really want this game.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Response to Spoiler! V

I feel bad for all the Litten lovers that hate the final evo :<
But I was hoping SUPER HARD that the leaked archer-owl was actually the final form for Rowlet and ASFGSDFHLSADFGJK IT ISSSSSSS!!!!!

There's a lot of weird Pokemon, but there's also a lot of cool ones... which is pretty typical for every gen.
LOVING Lycanroc, Salandit and Wimpod's evolved forms, Wishiwashi, Turtonator, and the Jangmo-o line
I also like Popplio's final evo, Pikipek's evos, Vikavolt, Lurantis, a couple of Oricorio forms, Silvally, Passimian and Oranguru
That strange spiky Pokemon beside the two primates also looks interesting.

The Ultra Beasts are all so horrible looking xD So are the four Guardian legendaries(?), though not AS bad. Really, the only legendary I like is Lunala (and whatever that ghosty looking thing at the very end is, that's cute)

I also like some of the Alolan forms, dislike some of the others. Apparently there's an Alolan Dugtrio that looks HILARIOUS. It has hair.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Eee,
the shiny alolan marowak is purple and green and I'm ecstatic!! :>
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

The new Pokes!
Sandcastles...? OK the "object" pokes are getting a little out of hand. :mrgreen:

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Slapperfish wrote:
Rawr wrote:The new Pokes!
<spoiler image>
Sandcastles...? OK the "object" pokes are getting a little out of hand. :mrgreen:
Miiiiiiiiiight wanna put a spoiler tag on that image.

Also the sandcastle Pokemon were already revealed a while back.
What spoiler? Haven't these been revealed before? And I know the sandcastles were revealed a while ago, I was just making a point that that they really need to stop before all the new ones look like they came from an episode of "Bob the Builder". :P :mrgreen:

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

I am LOVING the new 'mons. I will have an extremely hard time picking who I want on my team for each game.

Spoilers:
My only gripe is that Litten's final appears to be ANOTHER Fire/Fighting Starter. But, since the only Fire/Fighting starter I actually enjoy looking at is Blaziken, I'm glad this one looks good. Rowlet's Final is killer, and Popplio's is better than expected, but I'm not huge on it. Jangmo-o line will have to be on my team somewhere, as will type: Null's. I LOVE the sandcastle pokemon.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

A lot of them haven't been officially reveled yet. We only have the full list because the demo version's 'dex has been datamined.
I'm not going to have the sandcastle on my team, but design-wise it could be a heck of a lot worse. I think it's fairly cute.
Spoiler: It could be that anchor-looking Pokemon in between the spiky critter and the spider-looking critter. Eugh. Not my favorite design.

There have been object-themed/"non-living" Pokemon in every single generation. There's always been a handful that the general population considers ugly and never sticks on their team. What gets to me more than either of those is that every gen seems to have a new Pikachu knock-off. And that's been happening since Gen 2, so.... if it hasn't gotten me to quit the series yet, it won't now!

It just makes me chuckle a bit when people say that "Wow, Pokemon creators have become REALLY uncreative!"
They've ALWAYS been "uncreative". We were just all blinded to it in our youth because WOW POKEMON!
Never really stopped then to think "Hey, Muk is kinda a really boring name for a literal pile of muck."
PFFFFT. Is that Tauros possessed?
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

From what I'm gathering, Littens final evo is actually Fire/Dark despite it's appearance. Which... is... fine I guess.

{Flight Rising}

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Aleu wrote:From what I'm gathering, Littens final evo is actually Fire/Dark despite it's appearance. Which... is... fine I guess.
I would 100% be down with this :o :o

I'm still waiting for my Dragon (Charizard and Sceptile Not included) starter. Maybe some more Steel starters. And we definitely need a Ghost starter!

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Blue Rockruff...yup, take my money with that right there!!!
I don't mind littens final form, just disappointed that it's not a quadraped. Not sure about rowlett's final, could be ok. Poplio's final though is not as bad as I was expecting, but I would need to get a female one to actually use it...
Salandit is definitely going on my team!

My Team plan:
Litten/rockruff/Salandit/mudbray/Jangmo-o/pikipek replace with Type:null later on

Er Crabrawler's evolution has a smoochum wig on it's head...O.o

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

A video officially confirming the final starter evos and a few other Pokemon has been released.

I'm so excited! The final typings are rather unexpected (or, at least for the final of Rowlet, it was unexpected to me.)
Fire/Dark, Water/Fairy, and Grass/Ghost.

I love my grass-ghost owl. He has a hoodie with strings and he can pull the hood closed. Ahhhhhh
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Huh, well Decidueye actually surprised me with it's typing. Grass/Ghost does make sense for this bird, seeing how Owls are almost like ghosts. Incineroar is Fire/Dark as I heard. This redeems it a bit in my eyes, but I still think I'll keep my starter as a Torracat or replace them with Salandit. Primarima I guess was also expected to be Water/Fairy.

Alolan Persian still cracks me up.

{Flight Rising}

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I don't think I ever put my 2 cents in on the mass leak...

All in all, it's like any other gen, there's ones I absolutely love and one's I absolutely hate and the rest I could care less XD Although, why the heck are the UBs in the dex? Bizzaro

So the starters...I'm personally not a fan of Litten's last form but I knew I probably wan't going to pick Litten from the start anyway. I do, however, LOVE it's personality and description! I just don't care for the really large hands haha Originally I was going to pick Popplio and I don't hate the final form but I'm just not a fan of mermaids so that leaves Rowlet who's last form is freaking amazing! Ghost archer owl for the win!

That latest video though...OMG RED AND BLUE ARE BACK THIS IS THE BEST THING THEY COULD HAVE DONE!!!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

So with this final conformation on finals and the hacked leaks I have decided to NOT buy the game at launch. One of the big sticking points for me are the starters since I am stuck with whatever one I pick and I hate them all. The only thing that got me close to buying was Ruckruff and its evo. That being said I may buy it down the line like I did with Black and white, but just like black and white I did not like the starters so I see a pattern lol
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

For those of you with the Gen 6 games....don't forget to head to Gamestop (or whatever place in your area does these things) and snag your Genesect code!

After that, the last event in Gen 6 will be the internet download of Meloetta in December
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

EB where I live is doing a midnight opening for Sun and Moon tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Nice Makoes!

So I hate the fact that these events are occurring when I'm not actively playing... I missed the Keldeo event and he's one of my most favorite mythical legendaries!!! Did anyone get a spare? I think I have spare of all the others except for Shaymin if anyone missed one.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!