Pokemon!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Bowno »

@_@ Does any one have a Prism scale they would be willing to trade me?
I dont really have too much to offer. Uh. I have a TON of Rowlett eggs though lol. I also have a vulpix if that sounds better.
My new friend code is: 4914-7835-8082

EDIT: I also have an unused Genesect code if you'd prefer that..
Last edited by Bowno on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siggy under construction!

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Some changes:

The Power (Power Lens, Power Anklet etc) items used for EV training now provide +8 ev's in the appropriate stat rather than +4

Soul Dew now boosts the Lati Twins' Dragon and Psychic type moves' power by 20% rather than just granting a Sp Att and Sp Def boost.

Hyper Potions now only heal 120 hp down from 200

Super Potions now heal 60 hp up from 50

The 'X Stat Boost' items now do +2 to the stat up from +1.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Magnakilro

New Abilities in Gen 7 for those that wish to know:

Slush Rush: Speed Doubled in Hail (used by Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash and Beartic)

Steelworker: Power of user's Steel type moves increased by 50% (Used by Dhelmise)

Receiver: If a partner faints in Double or Triple battles, you copy that pokemon's ability. (used by Passimian)

Power of Alchemy: Same as Receiver. (used by Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk)

Galvanize: Power of user's Normal type moves increased 20%. These moves are now Electric type. (Used by Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, and Alolan Golem)

Long Reach: User's attacks never make physical contact. (Used by Rowlet, Dartrix and Decidueye)

Liquid Voice: User's Sound moves are Water type. (Used by Popplio, Brionne and Primarina)

Battery: User's allies in Doubles and Triples have 30% higher Sp Attack. (Used by Charjabug)

Battle Bond: User transforms into Ash-Greninja after it defeats an opponent. Water Shuriken gets 50% increased power. (Used by the Greninja from the Sun/Moon demo. This Greninja can't breed)

Berserk: User's Sp Attack goes up 1 stage when it reaches 50% hp. (Used by Drampa)

Comatose: The user is immune to all status except Sleep. The user can continue attacking while sleeping. (Used by Komala)

Corrosion: The user can apply Poison and Toxic statuses to Steel types and Poison types. (Used by Salandit and Salazzle)

Dancer: If the opponent uses a Dance move, the user copies and uses that move immediately after. (Used by Oricorio)

Dazzling: Opponent can't use Priority moves (Used by Bruxish)

Disguise: This pokemon is immune to direct damage. Only works on 1 hit. (Used by Mimikyu)

Wimp Out: User flees the battle at 50% hp. If in a trainer battle, user switches out. Switch out function only works once per battle. (Used by Wimpod)

Emergency Exit: Same as Wimp Out. (Used by Golisopod)

Fluffy: User takes half dmg from Physical attacks. Dmg taken by Fire type moves is doubled. (Used by Stufful and Bewear)

Innards Out: If the user is defeated, the remaining hp it had before it took the fatal blow will be taken off the opponent's hp. (Example...if you had 200 hp and the opponent's next attack kills you, opponent loses 200 hp). (Used by Pyukumuku)

Merciless: The user's attacks always crit on a poisoned foe. (Used by Mareanie and Toxapex)

Queenly Majesty: Same as Dazzling. (Used by Tsareena)

RKS System: User's Type matches held Memory. (Used by Silvally)

Schooling: At lvl 20+ and above 25% hp, user transforms into School Form. (Used by Wishiwashi)

Shields Down: User is immune to statuses and has high Defences. When hp drops below half, it becomes a more Offense-based form. (Used by Minior)

Stakeout: Power of attack is doubled if target just switched in. (Used by Yungoos and Gumshoos)

Stamina: User's Defense is boosted 1 stage every time you take direct damage. (Used by Mudbray and Mudsdale)

Surge Surfer: User's Speed doubled in Electric Terrain. (Used by Alolan Raichu)

Tangling Hair: If user takes damage from Physical Contact, attacker's Speed is reduced by 1 stage. (Used by Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio)

Triage: User's Restorative moves have increased Priority. (Used by Comfey)

Water Bubble: User is immune to Burn, takes 50% less damage from Fire type moves, and deals 100% increased damage with Water type moves. (Used by Dewpider and Araquanid)

Water Compaction: User's Defence is boosted 2 Stages if hit by a Water type move. (Used by Sandygast and Palossand)

Electric Surge: Summons Electric Terrain when sent out. Electric Terrain cures Sleep status from grounded pokemon and renders them Sleep-immune. Grounded pokemon deal 50% more damage with Electric type moves. (Used by Tapu Koko)

Psychic Surge: Changes field to Psychic Terrain. This makes grounded pokemon immune to Priority. Grounded pokemon also deal 50% more damage with Psychic type moves. (Used by Tapu Lele)

Grassy Surge: Changes field to Grassy Terrain. This makes grounded pokemon heal 1/16th of their hp at the end of each turn. Grounded pokemon also deal 50% more damage with Grass type moves. (Used by Tapu Bulu)

Misty Surge: User summons Misty Terraain. This makes Grounded pokemon immune to Status conditions. If the attacker and target are both grounded, the attacker's Dragon type moves deal 50% less damage. (Used by Tapu Fini)

Full Metal Body: User is immune to non-self inflicted Stat drops. (Used by Solgaleo)

Shadow Shield: User takes half damage from direct attacks when hp is full. (Used by Lunala)

Soul Heart: User gets a 1 stage Sp Attack boost whenever a pokemon (ally or foe) faints. (Used by Magearna)

Beast Boost: User's highest stat is boosted by 1 stage whenever an opponent faints. (used by Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, and Guzzlord)

Prism Armor: User takes 25% reduced damage from Supereffective hits. (used by Necrozma)

Power Construct: Transforms into Complete Form when hp falls below half. Also restores a portion of the user's hp when it activates. (used by Zygarde after you've gathered all of his cells and cores)
Magnakilro

Head's up! The first ever Global Mission is now available....this is a mission in Festival Plaza that ALL players can work on together.

The goal is for ppl to catch pokemon...lots and lots of pokemon until you've all collectively caught a total of 100mill.

Reward for success is everyone involved gets 2000 Festival Coins. Failure will still net you coins but not as many.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Tomorrow is the last day to punch in your Arceus codes on X/Y/OR/AS, so here's a reminder!
In fact, I have an extra Arceus code, if anyone didn't manage to snag it back in August I think it was? So if someone needs one, let me know.
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

Magearna is available in the united states, click here for the video and instructions if you having problems finding how to get it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoygq1EjSp0
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Highlight for end game opinion question.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So tell me who would have given your Lunala or solgalio to Lille. Seriously I didn't even use mine because my team was stacked. I would have liked the story if I had the option to give it to her.
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

You know this would've been the perfect chance to introduce a alolan onix where it was the Crystal Onix and make it ice and steel? I mean they had the crystal onix in the anime why not in this game e.e"?
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Takanuka wrote:You know this would've been the perfect chance to introduce a alolan onix where it was the Crystal Onix and make it ice and steel? I mean they had the crystal onix in the anime why not in this game e.e"?
And the Pink pokemon D: I wanted a pink Ryhorn.

Siggy under construction!

Magnakilro

Just for the sake of interesting and useless info (of which I am full of)...here are all the type combinations that are no longer unique thanks to Gen 7:

1: Electric/Steel (Formerly exclusive to Magnemite line...now used by Togedemaru)

2: Water/Fairy (Formerly exclusive to Marill and Azumarill...now used by Primarina and Tapu Fini)

3: Dark/Fire (Formerly exclusive to the Houndour line...now used by Incineroar)

4: Steel/Flying (Formerly exclusive to Skarmory. Now used by Celesteela)

5: Bug/Fighting (Formerly exclusive to Heracross. Now used by Pheromosa and Buzzwole)

6: Bug/Water (Formerly exclusive to Surskit...now used by the Wimpod and Dewpider lines)

7: Grass/Dragon (Formerly unique to Mega Sceptile...now used by Alolan Exeggutor)

8: Ghost/Flying (Formerly exclusive to the Drifloon line...now used by the Poni Island form of Oricorio)

9: Grass/Fairy (Formerly exclusive to Cottonee line...now used by the Morelull line and Tapu Bulu)

10: Bug/Electric (Once unique to Joltik line...now used by Charjabug and Vikavolt)

11: Ghost/Ground (Once unique to the Golett line...now used by the Sandygast line)

12: Ghost/Fire (once unique to Litwick line....now used by Alolan Marowak)

13: Grass/Steel (Once unique to Ferroseed line...now used by Kartana)

14: Dragon/Dark (Once unique to Deino line...now used by Guzzlord)

15: Electric/Fairy (Once unique to Dedenne...now used by Tapu Koko)

16: Ghost/Psychic (Once unique to Hoopa Confined...now used by Lunala)

New Unique Type combos brought in by Gen 7:

1: Normal/Dark (Alolan Rattata line)

2: Electric/Psychic (Alolan Raichu)

3: Ice/Steel (Alolan Sandshrew line)

4: Ice/Fairy (Alolan Ninetales)

5: Rock/Electric (Alolan Geodude Line)

6: Fighting/Ice (Crabominable)

7: Bug/Fairy (Cutiefly line)

8: Poison/Fire (Salandit line)

9: Ghost/Fairy (Mimikyu)

10: Dragon/Normal (Drampa)

11: Dragon/Fighting (Hakamo-o and Kommo-o)

12: Rock/Poison (Nihilego)

13: Ghost/Fighting (Marshadow)
Last edited by Magnakilro on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magnakilro

Guess I should talk about what I'm up to lately.

Currently working on a competitive team!

It'll consist of:

Mimikyu: The lil Ghost/Fairy type can be surprisingly deadly as with Substitute and his Disguise ability, he can very easily get 2 Swords dances set up and go to town. Ghost/Fairy STAB is only fully resisted by Pyroar.

Dhelmise: This ghost/grass type (which is actually the moss and not the anchor...the anchor is just something it has) is interesting in that its a Spinblocker that ALSO learns Rapid Spin. Top this off with having 3 STABs (thanks to the Steel power boost his ability gives him) and this pokemon should end up very interesting.

Smeargle: With the ability to use practically anything in the world, Smeargle can be interesting. Mine will be a Hazard Setter with Stealth Rock and Sticky Web and Magic Coat to block Taunts...and Spore cuz its a necessity.

Tapu Lele: The Tapu Quartet have ended up being some competitively great Pokemon, especially with their Terrains. Tapu Lele for instance, grants Priority immunity to all grounded pokemon with her terrain, and becomes an absolute NUKE with the boost Psychic attacks get.

Kartana: Only a matter of time before an Ultra Beast showed up, hmmm? The Sun Exclusive Steel/Grass type boasts an incredible 181 Attack stat backed up with high Defense and high Speed. Coupled with his ability boosting his highest stat +1 with each kill, Kartana snowballs like crazy.

Toxapex: When a team needs a good tank, you'll find very few better than Toxapex. With 152 Def, 142 Sp Def, Regenerator as a Hidden Ability, access to Recover...this beast was built to LAST. Combine that with support moves like Scald (Burns), Toxic, Toxic Spikes, and Haze....yeah. Fun stuff.

What do ya's think?
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am not to up to date on competitive battling, but it looks pretty solid.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Magnakilro

I know Tapus are common...and Pheromosa and Celesteela are GREAT. Alolan Marowak is great. Araquanid is INSANE...all I know.

Anywho: Update!

Smeargle, Dhelmise, Mimikyu, Tapu Lele and Kartana ready for EV training! Just need to catch a Regenerator Mareanie and then breed one with Haze, Regenerator, and the right nature.

Dhelmise took the longest cuz I needed a 0 Speed IV (love the PC IV judge!)
Magnakilro

Update: Got my Mareanie! Its in a Beast Ball too so fun times! EV training time!
Magnakilro

Update: First Pokemon on the team is now fully trained with his moveset....that would be my Dhelmise! Just trying to get him to 100 now so I can Hyper Train up some stats!

Also named all of my competitive mons:

Cloak, the Mimikyu girl (might change to Pikaboo)

Moss the Dhelmise

Palette the Smeargle girl

Urchin the Toxapex girl

Lila the Tapu Lele

and Slade the Kartana
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Jurz wrote: So I hate the fact that these events are occurring when I'm not actively playing... I missed the Keldeo event and he's one of my most favorite mythical legendaries!!! Did anyone get a spare? I think I have spare of all the others except for Shaymin if anyone missed one.
>.>

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Magnakilro

Got my Shiny Charm!

Ended up catching a Shiny Oricorio after a chain of 311 birds.
Magnakilro

Shiny Salandit caught...sadly male so no Salazzle....
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I got my shiny charm awhile ago with the help of one of my friends. We comprised a list of all the pokemon we still needed, dex traded what we had to each other and then split the GTS hunting to get the rest.

I've 2 shiny Rockruffs, males named "Tiger" and "Sonic" and I am currently trying to get a shiny Jangmo-o

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Magnakilro

My next target's gonna be grubbin...shiny Vikavolt looks awesome!