Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Makoes »

A wild Excadrill Appears!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Makoes »

Serebii revealed more pokemon S&M information, including another clip

The latest Pokémon Sun & Moon trailer has been released. This trailer reveals more new Pokémon and gameplay mechanics. This reveals the Ultra Beasts and a Pokémon called Type: Null, which is Normal-type with the ability Battle Armor
The next is Dragon type Jangmo-o with the abilities Bulletproof and Soundproof.
Alolan Raticate was also revealed. It too is Dark/Normal-type with the abilities Gluttony and Hustle
It also revealed that Sun & Moon are 12 hours apart with Moon being offset by 12 hours from Sun so if it's Daytime for you, it'll be night in Pokémon Moon, showing that Totems of Gumshoos and Alolan Raticate vary based on version.
The Japanese trailer also revealed what appears to be a new Pokémon, shown below
Next it also announces the Aether Foundation, led by Lusamine who run the Aether Paradise. Aether's Branch Chief is Faba and Wicke. They face against Team Skull, who also have an enforcer named Gladion
You also have to look for Zygarde Cells which get sucked into the cube. With the PokéFinder, you can also take photos of Pokémon
Finally there's an Ultra Beast called UB-01

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Some interesting bits I saw brought up on Youtube:

UB-01 has an uncanny resemblence to Lillie...an earlier revealed character.

Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine also look like they may be related to each other.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Coro coro leaks are out.
The name of the Pokémon Rockruff evolves into is Lugarugan and has a different appearance based on if it evolves in Day or in Night. It notes that Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form. No types or further details have been given
There are also two Ultra Beasts called UB02, UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion.
This is good news for me because while one form looks like a werewolf the other firm looks like a bigass wolfdog. That makes me happy
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

AWESOME!!!!!!!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Magnakilro

Midday Lugarugan was shown with a new move: AccelRock.....a Rock type Priority move
Magnakilro

New Pokemon News!

Lugarugan's English name is Lycanroc (ohhhhh Lycanroc). Midday Form is obtained in Sun. Midnight form in Moon.

2 new Version Exclusive simian pokemon!

In Sun: Passimian: A fighting type monkey Rugby player. New ability: Receiver. This ability causes Passimian to copy its Double/Triple Battle partner's ability if said partner faints.

In Moon: Oranguru: A Normal/Psychic orangutan duder. New attack: Instruct: Instruct makes the target pokemon instantly re-use the move it just used.

2 new Exclusive Z Moves:

Pikachu: Catastropika: Very powerful Volt Tackle-style move.

Eevee: Extreme Evoboost: All Eeveelutions appear and empower Eevee, granting it +2 stages in every stat.

Customizing seems to include the ability to change the color of your clothing (instead of buying a completely seperate item of a diff color like in X/Y).

Pokemon Amie replacement is Pokemon Refresh. Not only can you feed the mons, but you can also groom them and such...even cure some statuses here!
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Maybe I'm just picky, but I'd like to point out that Passimian appears more like a lemur (new-world, non-monkey, primate) than a monkey, but like I said: I'm kinda peculiar. :lol:

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Magnakilro

For those of you with the gen 6 games...3 events this month:

1: Keldeo 20th anniversary distribution. This is a typical internet download available till the 24th.

2: Volcanion: From Oct 10 to Oct 30, you can head to Gamestop and get a serial code for Volcanion (Europe already has access to this)

3: Hoopa Second Chance: End date unknown: use Serial code 2016HOOPA to download a Hoopa! Remember to bring it to a pokemart in ORAS to get the prison bottle for Hoopa Unbound!
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magnakilro

NEW SUN/MOON INFO!

1: The Starter Second Stage Evolutions were revealed! No typings change at any point.

Rowlett evolves into Dartrix.

Litten evolves into Torracat

Popplio evolves into Brionne

------

New features:

Festival Plaza: An area where players gather together....earn Festival Coins by completing missions from other trainers....these coins can buy stuff...including EV boosts.

Pokemon Pelago: A Way to play with the pokemon amassed in your pc boxes! Send pokemon to Isle Abeens to attract Wild Pokemon you can add to your collection.....send them to Isle Aphun to find items for you (like Evolution stuff)....send them to Isle Evelup to train...not only in lvls, but EV's as well.

Global Missions: A part of the Global Link that ties to Festival Plaza....these are shared missions between all players.

New PVP battle feature: 'Your Time'....set a battle to this to give each player only 1 min to select a move....each trainer also only has 10 minutes to get through the battle. For those that like a faster paced challenge.

You will be able to scan ppl's QR codes on the Global Link to utilize their pokemon teams as a rental. You can't use these teams in PVP however.

--------------------

Mega Evolution: Mega Evolution IS confirmed to return in Sun/Moon

Ash-Greninja: Anyone whose watched the X/Y anime should be familiar with this guy......on October 18, the Special Demo version of Sun/Moon will be released....in it, you use a special Greninja with a new ability: Battle Bond.....this turns it into Ash-Greninja when an opponent faints. This Greninja can be transferred into the main games once they launch
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Redith »

Dang.....well not happy with what this means. The Chinese leaks are real.....may not buy this game immediately. Did the same thing with Pokemon black. None of the Pokemon appealed to me so i didn't buy immediately. ....then again that wolf Pokemon is pretty cool
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Gimlion »

For those of you in the States, Volcanion is now being given away at gamestops until Oct 31st!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. These images confirm the information revealed yesterday but not shown of Jangmo-o's evolutions, Jarango & Jararanga, and Type: Null and its evolution Silvadi. We'll bring more as it comes
06:11: When Type: Null finds a trainer it trusts, it destroys its helmet and evolves into Silvadi. While it is Normal-type as standard, there is a special hold item called Memory that lets it be one of all 18 types at any one time thanks to its ability, AR System. It's not currently known if it's one item that can change this, or if there are 18 different ones. The type change is reflected in its eyes, mane and tail which glow the colour representing the type. It has a new attack called Multi Attack which changes type based on its hold item
06:16: It also confirms the Trial Captain Ilmia is the first Trial Captain 06:57: The first town is known in Japan as Hauori City

~~~
~~~
~~~

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Gimlion »

I will 100% be running both of these pokemon in my Sun/Moon games. Stunning looking, and fantastic abilities/typing. I love it!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Oh. My. Goodness!

This poor thread has been dead with commentary </3 I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on the updates! My thoughts?

The Chinese leaks for the final forms of the starters is looking more legit, which is a shame because I'm personally not a fan of Popplio being a Mermaid. I fear I won't really have a favorite starter in this gen, what a shame.

I'm not sure when the last time I voiced my opinion on here was but I LOVE Rockruff's evolutions! I personally much prefer the Midday form but the Midnight one is pretty cool too. Maybe I don't like it as much because Zoroark is obviously better than this crazy twin of her's.

I LOVE JANGMO-O AND HIS EVOLUTIONS! Dinosaur dragons are becoming a thing and I love it! I need a plush of him to go with my Tyrunt! Probably my favorite Pokemon of this gen so far! Type: Null and his evolution are awesome too! I love them and their descriptions!

Personally not a fan of Alola Grimer/Muk. Too trippy for me. I see many headaches in my future. The only Alola forms I really like are Sandshrew and Sandslash, Vulpix and Ninetales, Marrowak, Raichu, and Rattata (defiantly not Raticate though...) but even though I like them, especially Marrowak and Raichu, they're starting to give me the same feel as Megas. I like some, I don't like some, and I get an overall feeling of why did they feel a need to do this? The concept is really cool and I wish it had always been apart of the games, but I guess I'm tired of seeing gen 1 Pokemon everywhere with Megas and now Alola forms. Don't get me wrong, gen 1 is one of my favs! But I dunno, half of the new Pokemon these past 2 gens have been old Pokemon made to look slightly different and I'm growing tired of it personally.

Ultra Beasts are weird. Z rings are unnecessary. But, I like most of the other changes. It's nice to spice things up every once in awhile, especially after 20 years haha!

I did read a comment on a different forum where someone compared all the changes to Yokai Watch and how it's having a clear effect on the direction Pokemon is taking in this gen. Does anyone here watch or play Yokai Watch? I was just wondering what your guys' opinions on that would be. I have not seen or played Yokai Watch, never really had an interest to (I guess I'm at the age where I tend to prefer more adult anime haha but Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh will always hold a special place in my heart! I would say Digimon too, but Digimon Tri has been catered to a more adult audience yay!) but I find it almost sad that Yokai Watch is having that much of an effect on Pokemon...I like that they want to spice it up, especially now that there's competition, but I don't want to see elements from Yokai Watch in Pokemon, that kind of destroys the identity of Pokemon, don't you think?

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I... love that new dragon. Seriously, I was considering Jangmo-o for my team, but I wanted to see the evolutions first and it didn't disappoint me. I only hope it won't be available too late in the game.

What I'm afraid of disappointing me is Litten and Torracat's evolution. Should those chinese leaks be real, I really won't have a favorite starter this gen... again really. I mean I loved Fennekin and Braixan in sixth gen, but Delphox... less liked. If that is Littens final evo, I'll tolerate it so long as it's NOT Fire/Fighting. Otherwise, my starter will likely get boxed and replaced with Salandit. It'll be the first time I finished a new Pokemon game without my starter being a main part of my team. Otherwise, I'd probably keep'em as a Torracat.

Also considering a Silvally as it's a good filler... and I love the design. <3

Bounsweets evos are meh. Never cared for Grimer or Muk, so I don't care for their Alolan forms either. Ribombee is cute, but I have a feeling it along with Cutiefly will be one of the early bug types along with the Grubbin line. Useful in the early parts of the game, but easily replaced later on.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

Meh i only ever play pokemon go.... but am having a nostalgia session with my son and bf watching the series from season 1 to what ever season we are on now.

So what is the new game based on?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm personally in two minds about the Chinese leaks. I love the idea of Popplio's final evo being mermaid-like, but I hate, hate, hate the supposed final evo for Litten with a passion. Emboar was bad enough and I grew to like Delphox, but, meh, just keep the Fire starter on all fours for once, geez. If they are real, then it'll be the very first time I'll be choosing Water for a game that isn't a remake. My Fire types will be my shiny Vulpix and an Alolan Marowak, but since Game Freak is being stupid with the Bank upgrade and not releasing it till next January, I'm not touching the game till then unless I decide to play through Sun first (which I'm still iffy on because I really wanted to go through Moon first, but not without my shiny Vulpix...)

Jangmo-o and its evolutions are awesome, I've wanted a Dragon/Fighting 'mon for the longest time, and now I'm having trouble deciding between it and Drampa for my future Moon team.

I am in love with Silvally and he will be a permanent member of my team in both games. I loved Type: Null when he was revealed, and I find his backstory both sad and intriguing. When CoroCoro hinted at his full power last month, it was what I anticipated the most in regards to this month's leaks, and I'm happy that they didn't disappoint. Silvally is by far my absolute favorite of the new non-Legendary Pokémon and he's giving Charizard a run for his money as my favorite non-Legendary 'mon of all time.

I've never been a fan of Bounsweet and its evos are meh at best even though Steenee is adorable, but I'll be choosing Lurantis instead. They're too much like Lilligant, who I prefer.

Ribombee is cute but, as Aleu mentioned, it'll probably only be useful early-game.

Alolan Grimer and Muk are neat-looking, but I can't stand looking at Muk for too long as it makes me space out. >_> My favorite Alolan forms by far are Marowak and Vulpix/Ninetales, though I'm a little disappointed that Ninetales probably won't get a Mega now.

I don't mind the Yo-kai Watch inspired elements, though I don't play those games as I hate how busy the battle system is and all the minigames are annoying to do, but I do enjoy the anime. And don't forget, Sun and Moon demo tomorrow!