Hahah...no pressure right?

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Hahah...no pressure right?

Unread post by Redith »

SO I just recently was accepted as a recruit into an Modern warfare 3 clan. Now I thought clans were just groups of friends right? hehe...WRONG! It turns out my clan is pretty damn hardcore. We have sponsors, and they are are giving us custom controllers with our gamer tags...I mean I have have entered L33T territory here. So now I have to get better to stay in the clan. They picked me cause they liked some of my tactics, however my tactics tend to run me high in the death rate so they want to curb that and make me have a higher kill the death ratio per game. If our clan does realy good we are paid to go to vegas to compete.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Re: Hahah...no pressure right?

Unread post by Gimlion »

Sounds fun! If I may, what is the clan's name? Being a huge CoD fan, there's a chance I've heard of them, plus if they have a Youtube account I could subscribe.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

Sounds more like it's going to be a job then a fun game to play at that point. Atleast to me it does, more power to you if you can hang with it and still find it fun.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Gimlion wrote:Sounds fun! If I may, what is the clan's name? Being a huge CoD fan, there's a chance I've heard of them, plus if they have a Youtube account I could subscribe.
http://www.queensofwar.com/
Queens Of War, Im in the brother guild Kings of War