Yu-Gi-Oh

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Yu-Gi-Oh

Unread post by Gimlion »

So, recently some of the kids at my school have begun to play a lot of YuGiOh, and, like the geek I am, I was sucked in and pulled out my old cards. I currently have 2 decks I'm trying to build up, with my Dragon deck being my primary deck. My question for anyone out there willing to answer is this: What can I do to improve these decks, such as adding cards, using certain spells/traps etc.

My Dragon deck is largely based on fusion and feeding my Blue Eyes Shining and Red Eyes Darkness dragons. With fusion dragons such as Five-Headed Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Gaia the Dragon Knight, Thousand Year Dragon, B. Skull Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, etc. My ultimate goal is to swarm with as many of these as possible until I can pull my Shining or Darkness, and then have massive additions to their Attack due to dragon-laced graveyards. What sort of Fusion or dragon based cards do you recommend for a deck like this?

My second deck is a DARK/ Zombie deck with my two best cards being the Masked Beast and Relinquished. Any suggestions for a deck like this to boost my Zombies/Vampires, or possibly to boost the Tribute Monsters?

Also, seeing as there doesn't seem to be any other Yu-Gi-Oh threads, feel free to have open discussion about the game in the thread.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

Unread post by meepitco »

Heh...I remember yu-gi-oh. I made up a deck type, called "Generations" meaning that there were multiple types of generations of cards. My Favorite card was Infernal Incererator from the GX series. Sacrifice every card except that card, and you can summon it. Every card on the opposite side of the field, adds 200 HP to the card. Best card imo.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.