WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
After the rescue of the drake it was time again to visit the Wizard Guildmaster in Planes of Knowledge :

The new task was a hard one.. To try to claim back the Planes of Disease from the inhabitants.. The entrance to the plane warned them was what about to come.. a huge sewage drain..

The first the party saw when the entered was a graveyard.. and in the distance some weird hook looking things

The "water" was green from pollution.. the party headed over the water to get to the ground

All sorts of weird pest were located here.. but the party went ahead and starting clearing... but the pest just kept comming..

The gnome who joined them earlier was sadly killed and the party had to writhdraw to the zonewall. Here they meet an ogre who provided them with additional information about the Plane of Disease.

The party had to regroup, to find mourn the death of their friend, and to get stronger so they went back to Planes of Knowledge. Platinia headed to the stables and took out her faithfull Shadow - she needed a friend to guide her through her times of sorrow.

::::::::

((The gnome is not dead.. just a mercanary i replaced with something better.. still figuring out how to roleplay that :P. The mount i just got .. 100k platinium (the highest currency in Eq 1). I think its soo pretty! It actually has details.. its just so dark that its hard to take picture of it. Its really hard and SUPER expensive to be a mount collector in Eq 1 heh.. i only got two now :P. We are grinding aa points (talent points)) and taken it slow ))

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:56 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
After some time with mourning over their lost friend it was time to get stronger. Platinia & Platinio headed to the mines of Droga; another mine infested with goblings - it was easy to find its entrance

Just before they were about to enter they heard the sound of legs behind them. They turned around only to see a dreaded mix between a spider and a darkelf

They drew their weapons but then the spiderwoman spoke... she wanted to join their party... She had some buisness to attend to in the mines and she needed help with killing of the goblings to get to where she needed to be.. The party hessitated.. a dark elf spiderwoman.. could they trust her? They were one party member short so they decided to take the chance. Once inside they began disposing of the goblings

The spider lady proved to be valuable and they cleared the mine.

They decided to trust the spiderlady to follow them on their new adventure. They went to see the tribute master in their hometown Felwithe.

They were ask to go seek out more dangerous goblings, those located in Solosek Eye C. There were rumours that the goblings had allied themselves with other dark creature so the party were sent to investigate. The moment the entered they mine they could see that the rumours were true.. It was a foul cave filled with imps and lava

They had even filled the cave with traps! - But they managed to dogde most of them and continue deeper into the mine.

They came to an empty room where they took a deserved rest!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After the well earned rest the party headed further into the vast and deep caverns - and ran into something unexpected. Fire giants!! Platinia & Platinio had seen ice giants but never fire giants!

However they proved not to be a problem for the team

in a side entrance to where they giants where they spotted a tunnel.. it was filled with spiders and spider webs.

at the end of the tunnel they saw a HUGE spider queen - way to big for them to handle

But as luck had it, the spider lady who joined the party had just the right spell for the spider queen. She was after all half spider so she knew how to deal with her own kind. The party conquired the spider queen who did not seam so big after the halfspider lady from their party had cast her spell

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:28 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After killing the spider queen it was back to trying to get further into the cave; which ment killing a lot of fire giants and goblings

They just seem to kept coming so the team decided to try and capture one of the imps to question it to get to know more...Once alone without his companions the imp turned out to be a coward and gave away the location for the source of the giant and goblin invasion

The imp told them that a giant fire elemental was the source and also where to find him. They released the imp and went after the fire elemental

Platinia & Platinio had mastered almost all of the elements of their training so they killed him easy with a giant icespike through his head

With the source of the invasion eliminated they could clear the rest of the dungeon from the inhabitants and then return to the wizard guild for a new assigment.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:43 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After the killing of the fire elemental Platino & Platinia had have enough of caves and goblings, so they desided to go to the Undershore, which they have heard was a pretty place; and once they arrived they could see that it was true

They found a small city of tents and alien looking creatures; luckily all friendly

but the longer they got in the zone the more the landscape changed.. from a lush green friendly place to a desert with not so friendly encounters

The wildlife here was beautiful, but the chimeras was not friendly at all.. It was hard for the team to kill such stunning and majestic beast.. but they had to defend themselves

A big beautiful creature lured near some ruins..even though iy was big and chunky , Platinia thought the creature was very pretty.. so the party decided to try and go around him

but alas to late.. it had noticed them and starting attacking them

When it died Platinia shed a tear.. to kill such a wild and fierce animal was not her thing

The party decided to go back to Planes of Knowledge , and find some where to rest for a few days.

:::.

((Man its hard to keep up RP when all we do is grind the same zones for aa points :) ))

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:57 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After a few days of R & R in an inn Platinia & Platinio was again ready for action

Frostfell had come to the land of Norrath and with that a load of missions to carry out. First one of them was to kill an ice giant who had captured some of Santa Clauggs festival spirit. Platinia & Platinio headed to his lair

The ice giant had allied himself with some well build body guards but they were no match for the team

The carvings on the wall even mocked the frostfell festival

The team had to know the exact location for the ice giant and that meant information. They knew that the Ice giant had allied himself with a dark spirit.. killing that would lead them closer to where the ice giant lived

The spirit proved to be a tough fit

but the team proved to be tougher

Finally they could kill the Ice giant

and give back Santa Claugg some of his spirit

::::::::::

(This quest line does NOT exist.. but believe me.. it makes more sense than the frostfell quest does...))

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ive dropped the rp... too hard to follow up when we jump zones as we do now - and I also play a lot more on my alts :D So here is just a HUGE bunch of screenies of mobs i think look nice/weird/interesting :D - so eazy to see the difference between the new and old zones ;)

Flight Rising Lair