Everquest 1 Screenshots (Img Heavy) - now F2P

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Everquest 1 Screenshots (Img Heavy) - now F2P

Unread post by Ana »

Hubby nagged me to start playing again... but I forgotten our old account and passwords so had to start from scratch... again.. this time I have written it down and wont throw away as it usually succeed hubby to pursuade me to play for a couple of months every 2-3 years apart :P - MEMO to self.. We are on the VOX server on EQ1 and US server Antonia Bayle on EQ2

My char this time.. in newbee gear. Keithia Took - Hafling Druid. Keithia means wood/forrest and I like the name Took for a halfling as it reminds me of LoTR . And yes she has fuzzy feet but got boots on ;)

Saw this in the Bazaar -- prob an illusion or a pet.. IDK.. never saw it before. Thought it was neat . The graphic show that the game got 15+ years on the back. Currently 27 expansions and you get all but the last three as F2P and Silver accounts. So much to do so its fine. We usually only play a few months 2-3 years apart

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Everquest 1 Screenshots (Img Heavy) - now F2P

Unread post by Rhyela »

Aw, it does show its age, but the beasts actually look much better than I'd have thought they would! :) Thanks for sharing your screenshots.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Yeah, it's a bit blocky, but it still doesn't look bad! I like the robe your necro is wearing, too. :)

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

ah the memories .. I played this game for just over six years before several circumstances made me quit.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rhyela wrote:Yeah, it's a bit blocky, but it still doesn't look bad! I like the robe your necro is wearing, too. :)
i have dyed it white :D fits with her

Nefretiti wrote:ah the memories .. I played this game for just over six years before several circumstances made me quit.
I have played it on and off since 1998. Had several accounts which i abandoned for 6 years - but this time - on my "new" i was only away for 1 year before i returend.

Things are alot better now. You no longer need to do corpse runs.. you still looses xp but you will not have to run naked to get your gear

and.. no more research :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: all spells can be bought in PoK (Planes of Knowledge). The high lvls are expensive though so u can choose to research if u want.

And if u can remember your old account login u are a silver member which is alot more fun then the F2P version :D
Last edited by Ana on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I think I'll stay with GW2,FW and PWI
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

If you're truly pining away for good ole fashioned Everquest, Project 1999 is running an emulation server that me and several of my old EQ friends are playing atm. Right now, they are on Kunark. Check it out if you like:

http://www.project1999.org/
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I love the colors of that spider!!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sigrah wrote:If you're truly pining away for good ole fashioned Everquest, Project 1999 is running an emulation server that me and several of my old EQ friends are playing atm. Right now, they are on Kunark. Check it out if you like:

http://www.project1999.org/
I tried project 1999 :D i prefer Everquest as it is now. I loved old EQ - but as with almost anygames improvements really ARE improvements :D For one i love the fact that i dont have to research my spells anymore.

Eventhough u can get to lvl 100 now in EQ 1 (if u buy it - only to lvl 75 if u play f2p) it still feels like the game i first fell in love with :D

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I like that moonraptor/saurek hopper. :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rhyela wrote:I like that moonraptor/saurek hopper. :)

hehe yeah its very cute.. Loads of the luclin (moon) mobs are quite cute

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dear SOE Gamers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our membership benefits. The result has led to a brand-new offering that we’re excited to bring to our valued players.

On or about April 29th, we will be rolling out a simple, new All Access membership plan full of value. In the new All Access plan, members will be able to:
·Claim 500 Station Cash monthly from within the game marketplaces.
·Receive a 10% discount on marketplace purchases.
·Gain access to exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.

And we’ve gone a step further…

We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games (EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online PC, PlanetSide 2 PC, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and the upcoming EverQuest Next, Landmark and H1Z1) for one, low monthly rate of $14.99 (with extra savings for 3, 6 and 12 month plans). We’re also finalizing membership benefits to Dragon’s Prophet and will share these new updates as available.

We value you as a player and want you to know we are listening so please continue to share feedback. We hope the new All Access membership plan will allow you to further your enjoyment of your favorite SOE game, and discover exciting, new experiences across our current and upcoming portfolio of online games.

On or about April 29th, all players with existing memberships will be automatically upgraded into the new plan. So sit back, relax and enjoy the new savings and benefits!

To learn more and keep up to date on our progress regarding this program, please visit our FAQ here: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/ind ... 500063040/

To receive timely updates about SOE games, exclusive membership deals, and more please opt-in to SOE emails here: https://account.station.sony.com/authen ... ?theme=soe

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Ohh yeah :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: all my favorite games into one... sooo gonna install Vanguard and EQ 2 when the downtime is over.... and when EQ next comes im defo trying that!

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I know I did! :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh im glad :D We got silly names for our characters but we have a lot of fun. Be fun to see where they go next. I intend to try and keep up the rp part when it comes to these two wizards :D

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

And then........? :D :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

we are not there yet :D Taking a break hehe foot ball on tellie and husband got a toothache :P - we dont play every day hehe. Good to know that I got a lurker :D

If anyone wants to try the game out its free to play. You can get to 10 lvls within max lvl in free play and has acces to quite a lot. I can supply bags ( 10 slots is the biggest) if you decide to start on Vox or Luclin. Just let me know here :D - I recommend a necromancer, druid, mage, shaman or beastlord as solo. Druids can track which is VERY usefull later in the game. Its a fun class to solo as you can both dps and heal.

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Tårnfalk wrote:we are not there yet :D Taking a break hehe foot ball on tellie and husband got a toothache :P - we dont play every day hehe. Good to know that I got a lurker :D

If anyone wants to try the game out its free to play. You can get to 10 lvls within max lvl in free play and has acces to quite a lot. I can supply bags ( 10 slots is the biggest) if you decide to start on Vox or Luclin. Just let me know here :D - I recommend a necromancer, druid, mage, shaman or beastlord as solo. Druids can track which is VERY usefull later in the game. Its a fun class to solo as you can both dps and heal.
I have Everquest 2, does that mean I can't play with you? :| :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I am a gold member because I ve been playing for so long so i got eq 2 as well. Just see my tårnfals norathian adventure thread.. both games are free to play :-D. I can help out with bags and money ik both games.... but notin game dsocial stuff. Hubby and I only play with each other; old agreement we made years back. We are on free trade server in eq2 and vox in eq1..

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Nvm I just bought it anyways, it works, also Free-Trade Realms require membership so I just went to the RP free one :lol: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh ive been a gold member for over 15 years so i get the membership for free :P :D - there is an eq2 thread here too - so look forward to your screenies there