Unread post by Rawr »

Woot, woot! :lol: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Everquest 1 Screenshots (Img Heavy) - now F2P

Unread post by Ana »

A kind soul gifted me some dye so I could get rid of being purple. Still in newbee gear. "Transmog" works very different in EQ. But Im glad not to be purple.. I work on "mogging" later.. Keitha looks better as non purple

Somethings in this game is just NSFW... my sellers (Humans) uneven but very sculptured buttocks, my necromancer´s starting gear... very nakid.. and a load of sidebutt and you can see her nipples and breast through the "shirt" ..seriouslly try to zoom in on the area defo not kid friendly

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Background on char screen changes from season to season... I did not screen the xmas one but this is the winter one. SO pretty

Hobbit land in Eq is named Rivervale and its not holes in the ground but square houses.. this graphic is soo old :mrgreen: :shock:

5 dollar bought me the second fastest mount in the game.. the fastest is raid only. The wings are for levitate only. Flying is not a thing in everquest 1

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

More wonderful graphic screenshots of some of the mobs im currently fighting... Dont mind the skeleton.. its my mercanary ( a NPC which works like a party member though not as effecient)

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Love seeing your adventures. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you :D I enjoy playing it. It´s a much slower paste than wow and more relaxing IMO

Today I fought against robot gnomes

Giants- they are really big compared to a hafling!

First person view.. also called the crotch view :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Eq´s version of a ghost wolf... go graphic go! :roll: :mrgreen:

The login screen is actually 3d-- or whatever u call it.. its all around your char not just a picture. You can rotate your char and the pretty snow is there

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Went to a place called Skyfire mountains today.

It´s a area filled with stone, lava, wurms, wyverns and drakes.. and something which looks like spermcell with teeth :lol: :lol: . Almost everything is immune to fire and if you aren't careful you can easy get overwhelmed by mobs

Weather effects are not like wow.. when it rains.. it REALLY rains.. A LOT ! As you can see from some of the screenies from Skyfire the mist is pretty heavy too and it can get a lot worse both rain and mist.. and snow,, but that most in winter areas.. when it´s thunder you actually have a shot of getting hit by lightning... so yay :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

also a few more screnshot of Hobbitvile (Rivervale)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cannot sleep because Im nervous about my meeting monday (See rant thread) so I went to one of the old zones called Mistmore. It´s way below my lvl so I can kill alot there. Need the faction too so not a bad thing. A few screenies to show the VERY outdated graphic in this old zone.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Screenshot gallore.. feeling sad, frustrated and restless (see rant thread) so playing eq

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Everything in EQ just happens at a slower paste than wow. We are stopped at lvl 51 because there are some achivements and quest you cant make if your higher lvl.
Im currently working on my Epic 1.0 and the quest is just insane. (There is Epic 1.5 and 2.0 too but that's way later)

If you wanna see the steps check this link
https://www.eqprogression.com/druid-1-0-epic-quest/

On step 12 now. 1 hour 40 min respawn timer with no garantie it will drop. Killed it once and taking a little break from playing

After that it's more achivements hunting. Some goes really slow but it's good for my mind

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Still no luck getting my drop-- more screen dumping from todays epic weapon travels and hunting

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Camping a mob which has 12 hours - 3 days RL spawntime and other ppl wants to kill him too he is a very popular thing to kill.. so yay waiting time means screen shot time. These are from my druids travels today

My necro alt.. wanted a Dark Elf first but everyone plays DE necro so I decided on a gnome. Meet Mimse. I love her name!! Keitha (my druid main) need a name change at some point. Mimse is only an alt so she has an ingame bought mount.. it cost a ton but its kinda cute so heh

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Momma croc got mad I was killing the "baby" crocs

is it a universal mmorpg thing that crocs goes belly up when dying?

Behold the sooo bad animation and graphic on a bone dragon in an old zone.. heh its soo horrid

Flight risings mimics somehow got lost in EQ i think :mrgreen: :lol:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There are no lvl squishing in EQ1 though the stats works different than in WoW

255 is the cap for all stats (not mana and hp) until you reach level 60. From there, the caps increase by 5 per level

Here you see a screenshot of a high lvl item vs. what Ketiha wears and her stats

The green numbers beside str., sta, wis etc is what she WOULD have if there had been no cap. The white numbers are the cap. The yellow numbers are items i wear/aa points i got which I can raise the cap.. Sounds complicated.. and it is heh

If any of you ever wants to play this game this is a good thing to know before hand. More reading on it is found here :https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Stats

--

And now for more screenies - the old zones show their age but I kinda like it.. It´s nostalgic: