WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
The graphic when the game started waaay back 15 years ago ... it was even more sqquared than now

Same char with the new graphic (you can turn the new graphic off ;) ) - improvements have been made.. but there is still alot of room for more :D

Closeup on my mage Baileys

Everything in Everquest is hard.. well harder than most mmorpg.. you need to practice you spell skills for not to fail a spell (fizzle) here is a shot of Anadras (my druid) spell skills.. took me 6 hours to train my spell skills up for 5 lvls. you get 5 skillpoints pr lvl and it just takes time... well almost everything does :D .. but i like it.. it feels soo non stressfull

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Quote:

Dear SOE Gamers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our membership benefits. The result has led to a brand-new offering that we’re excited to bring to our valued players.

On or about April 29th, we will be rolling out a simple, new All Access membership plan full of value. In the new All Access plan, members will be able to:
·Claim 500 Station Cash monthly from within the game marketplaces.
·Receive a 10% discount on marketplace purchases.
·Gain access to exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.

And we’ve gone a step further…

We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games (EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online PC, PlanetSide 2 PC, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and the upcoming EverQuest Next, Landmark and H1Z1) for one, low monthly rate of $14.99 (with extra savings for 3, 6 and 12 month plans). We’re also finalizing membership benefits to Dragon’s Prophet and will share these new updates as available.

We value you as a player and want you to know we are listening so please continue to share feedback. We hope the new All Access membership plan will allow you to further your enjoyment of your favorite SOE game, and discover exciting, new experiences across our current and upcoming portfolio of online games.

On or about April 29th, all players with existing memberships will be automatically upgraded into the new plan. So sit back, relax and enjoy the new savings and benefits!

To learn more and keep up to date on our progress regarding this program, please visit our FAQ here: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/ind ... 500063040/

To receive timely updates about SOE games, exclusive membership deals, and more please opt-in to SOE emails here: https://account.station.sony.com/authen ... ?theme=soe

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Ohh yeah :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: all my favorite games into one... sooo gonna install Vanguard and EQ 2 when the downtime is over.... and when EQ next comes im defo trying that!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Just curios if i have any followers ;) i loove to take screenies in this game aswell in eq2 when i play it

stil grinding aa points (sort of talenpoints but you need xp to get them) and needed a change of venue from the pirates.... so headed to a zone called Blood Fields

Very interesting creatures in this zone

Golems

Dragon creatures.. comes in red and blue (so fare)

This creature looks abit like the one young anakin races agains ..i think

These hound/human cross creatures are amazingly well rendered... spookey as :shock:

Sort of Naga/Snake woman

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:04 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

2 years after i last played we picked this up again.. Ahh the pixel´s return. Good memories though. Love this game

First thing i logged into was a lizard mount party.. one of them even smiled for the camera! :D

I´ll never complain about other games boxy creatures again.. :P

some evil eyes... i think i walked into a starring contest..

I dont know what this even is..an alien mixed with a fungus??

Im in the future!!

aaand random scenic screenies :

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:08 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hubby - do you want to do something fun
Me -sure!
Hubby - Lets start on a new server on eq1 with nothing. On classes which we never played and just do it the old fashioned way.
Me - Sounds fun. Lets do it

Rp incomming - I did not want to start it´s own thread - but i hope you enjoy it :D

:::::::::

Platinio & Platinia was called to their guildmaster in Felwithe. They had just started their trainings as wizards

They had a long way ahead of them before they were powerful wizards but the guildmaster had a task for them none theless. They were given two robes and two lions to ride on and send on towards dwarven land

Despite the fragile alliance between Elves and Dwarves the Felwithe council had decided that Platinio & Platinia was to aid the dwarfs by clearing out the skeletons, goblins and other unwanted inhabitants of the hills just in front of Kaladim

After completion of their task they headed towards a little house to recieve payment for their services

Urazun gave them a little lizard to follow them in their further quest. He was rather small and ugly but he was hatched in a wizard lair and could give extra mana and health to his owner. They were both gratefull for the little present and was sure that he would make their journey much easier.

After this task Platinio & Platinia headed towards the wizard guild in Planes of Knowledge.

There they received a little training to help them towards their next quest.

In Planes of Knowledge they meet two dwarven sisters; Jania & Kicya who needed their help. They needed to infiltrate Clan Crushbone and get one of their banners. It was needed to further understand why the Orcs were gathering in the Crushbone area.

Platinio & Platinia knew the area well as their city, Felwithe, were located close to the Crushbone orcs. They agreed to help the dwarven sisters.

They made their way into the Crushbone area and started battleling their way through the orcs

(Bed time in RL now so lets see when husband want to play this again :D)

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:29 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

The orcs were soo many. Platinio & Platinia fought bravely but the sheer numbers of the orcs was too many. Eventually they had to find shelter. In crusbone they found a small house which they headed towards... only to find that the orcs also were taking over there

soon they were trapped between the buildings and the entrance to clan crushbone and had to fight their way out

They managed to escape but one of the orc shamans had cast a spell on Kicyia and she needed treatment.. and fast. Platinio & Platinia headed towards the woodelf city of Kelethin

They found no healer willing to take on the task so they had to make their way to KaladIm

which ment they again had to fight their way through orc camps found in Greater Faydark

They finally made it to Kaladim

and Kicyia went into her family home to recive treatment for her condition. Jania chose to go with Platinio & Platinia back to Clan Crushbone to seek revenge on the orcs

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After returning to Kelethin, Platinio & Platinia meet Ranshomn, a Drakkin male who were looking for a party to join to kill some orcs. Right up Platinio & Platinia alley, so they took him in

With new fresh blood in their party Platinio & Platinia fought bravely against the orcs

The hunted them down and follow the runners, and they discovered the Orcs stronghold.. a fortress in the midst of Clan Crushbone

Platinio & Platinia entered the castle with their party members, to seek out the head of the orcs. The stronghold were filled with disgusting orcs and their clan marks. Even fountains of blood were in the fortress.

Platinio & Platinia made it into the throne-room and quickly killed the guards in there.. but there we no sign of the leader

They found a sealed door behind the throne.. no way in it seams... So Platinio & Platinia had to head back to the Wizard guild. Maybe they knew how to get inside the door and finally cut of the head of the Orc invasion in Kelethin & Felwithe.

-------

The Wizard guild needed time to research how to get inside the tunnel in the fortress in Clan Crushbone so Platinio & Platinia were send out on a new quest. It seamed that the undead had taken over a place called Unrest, near Butcherblock mountains. Platinio & Platinia headed there immediately. The first sight was an eerie sight.. A maze infront of a house.. and the walls around the place had been overgrown with moss.. and it did not look like natural moss

Platinio & Platinia first looked around outside the house.. it looked like it would take quite some force to break into... so they started by clearing out the undead outside

Ranshomn & Jania gave the little party something extra so they undead outside were quickly disposed off

It was time to head inside..

Platinio & Platinia realized that this was a place of wicked minds.. Rusted chains with stain of blood hanged down from the ceiling. Blood staines were all over the floor, and their were spiked traps everywhere

in the first room there was tunnel down and Platinio & Platinia followed it. Roots grew down from the tunnels ceiling making it hard to navigate around
((These screenshots are NOT from unrest. But from LDON.. but in my part of the rp it all belongs to the same place ))

Platinio & Platinia sat and rested on the ground .. when they heard a howling sound.. Werewolves!!

Platinio & Platinia killed the werewolves.. and then they stumbled upon a chest.. Vampires... What force in Norrath could make Vampires & Werewolves go together?

Deeper down the tunnels Platinio & Platinia encountered more vampires.. and also gargoyles..

Platinio & Platinia killed them all.. and sat down for a well earned rest. It was hard to rest in a place like this but a rest were needed.. Platinio & Platinia wondered what else would lie in store for them at the end of the tunnel.. and the rest of the house upstairs.. maybe there were more tunnels.. This was indeed an eerie place.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

((If i have any followers let me know :) I hope you enjoy this little rp as much as I do writing it. Im not the best rp´er in the world but its fun! ))

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:23 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Platinio & Platinia woke up to the sound of an eerie laugther... The quickly got on their feet and spottet a figure in the distance.

The figure quickly gained upon them and the fighting began

The fight continued for ages.. and it seamed like they were loosing.. but when all hope seemed lost, a little gnome appeared and stabbed the vampire from behind

They finally won the battle

They realized that unrest was not a place for them anymore.. If this was just one of the tunnels who knows what creatures lured in the rest of the house. They headed back to the wizard guild to receive another assignment. The little gnome lady asked if she could follow and the party agreed that she could

::::::::

((Unrest is actually below our lvl now but it was a part of the rp. Hope the stalkers, if I have any, enjoyed it :D ))

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
I know I did! :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:37 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Heh im glad :D We got silly names for our characters but we have a lot of fun. Be fun to see where they go next. I intend to try and keep up the rp part when it comes to these two wizards :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:01 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

While Platinio headed to the Inn, Platinia got their new assignment from the Wizard Guildmaster

There were rumours that a dark tower had been build in the Iceclad Ocean. Platinio & Platinia was send there to discover if it was true. The first thing they saw when they portaled there was indeed a Dark Tower

The entrance was a mirror like gate which they needed to go through in order to get inside. Once inside they realised that there were several floors in the tower. The one they had entered were guarded by specters - and wolf like beast - though nothing they ever seen before.. these were not werewolfs.. so what were they ? !

They killed all on the first floor, and one of the creatures had a key on its body. They searched the first floor but could not see a door.. Then they saw a mirror - but not an ordinary mirror. This had no reflection in them so they got up the the mirror and touched it

They mirror was a portal! It lead them to the second floor - a huuuge libary; filled with undead ghost who apparently were studding something

They killed them all - but had no time to read all the books. The Wizard Guild would have to send a lot more ppl in to cover what ever knowledge laid in these books! Again they found a key and a mirror - 3rd floor awaited! It was a big dining room! and the adjacent rooms there were a kitchen, wonder what they were cooking ?

After cleaning the dinging room table, and the kitchen from the ghast, spectres and wolflike creatures they came into a room with a dragon! Though it was a small one, dragons are NOT to be meet with anything less than a raid..

Luckily the dragon were not there to kill them... well unless they could not answer its riddles. As luck would have it, the gnome who joined their party earlier, knew its riddles and they were given the key to the next floor

On the 4th floor there was a wedding going on! - an unnatural weeding between a ghastly witch and a vampire

Platinio & Platinia decided to crash the wedding and stop this unnatural ceremony

In the pool of blood in the room they found the key to the next floor.. They entered and it seemed empty.. A good place as any to get a little rest before they continued.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:33 pm 

And then........? :D :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

we are not there yet :D Taking a break hehe foot ball on tellie and husband got a toothache :P - we dont play every day hehe. Good to know that I got a lurker :D

If anyone wants to try the game out its free to play. You can get to 10 lvls within max lvl in free play and has acces to quite a lot. I can supply bags ( 10 slots is the biggest) if you decide to start on Vox or Luclin. Just let me know here :D - I recommend a necromancer, druid, mage, shaman or beastlord as solo. Druids can track which is VERY usefull later in the game. Its a fun class to solo as you can both dps and heal.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After resting they headed to another room and was meet by a terrifying wraith

After killing the wraith they explored the room. It looked like it was some sort of laboratory - they even found a dragon head.. what kind of experiments were they doing here ?

They heard a noise behind them and turned around... an undead spirit came toward them.. it had resemblance of a dwarf; though who ever the dwarf once had been was long gone!

The dwarven looking spirit summoned a lot more of the wraith.. but the party made quickly off with them all

After disposing of the wraith they headed up a bridge which they found in an next room

It lead up to a room where an insane wizard who were behind the experiments in the room below. Platinio & Platinia tried to question him about his experiments.. but he was not in a chatty mude so they had no options but to dispose of him.

he dropped a key to the next floor - seamed like this was the top floor.. the decor was really somber

Platinio & Platinia did only have to go around the corner to meet the undead!

But they did not prove any hard challenge for the team

Platinio & Platinia finally found the one behind the dark tower of Iceclad - A darkelf necromancer! The party killed her - the tower had been liberated... For now. It was now time for the wizard Guild to take over and read all the books in the library to found out more

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:47 pm 

Tårnfalk wrote:
we are not there yet :D Taking a break hehe foot ball on tellie and husband got a toothache :P - we dont play every day hehe. Good to know that I got a lurker :D

If anyone wants to try the game out its free to play. You can get to 10 lvls within max lvl in free play and has acces to quite a lot. I can supply bags ( 10 slots is the biggest) if you decide to start on Vox or Luclin. Just let me know here :D - I recommend a necromancer, druid, mage, shaman or beastlord as solo. Druids can track which is VERY usefull later in the game. Its a fun class to solo as you can both dps and heal.

I have Everquest 2, does that mean I can't play with you? :| :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I am a gold member because I ve been playing for so long so i got eq 2 as well. Just see my tårnfals norathian adventure thread.. both games are free to play :-D. I can help out with bags and money ik both games.... but notin game dsocial stuff. Hubby and I only play with each other; old agreement we made years back. We are on free trade server in eq2 and vox in eq1..

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 pm 

Nvm I just bought it anyways, it works, also Free-Trade Realms require membership so I just went to the RP free one :lol: :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:19 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Heh ive been a gold member for over 15 years so i get the membership for free :P :D - there is an eq2 thread here too - so look forward to your screenies there

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:09 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Patch day so time to write more on our journeys :)

:::::

After the succes with the dark tower Platinio & Platinia were send out to a giant fortress. The Claws of Veshan, a might dragon clan, had put a reward out for the head of the King of the Frost Giants. It is always a good idea to stay on the good side of the dragons so Platinio & Platinia went to the fortress.

As Frost Giants, as the name suggest, dwells in ice and snow, Platinio & Platinia went to Eastern Wastes to find it

They had traveled quite a bit in the snow when suddenly they saw it..

They had planed to sneak in undiscovered but at the same moment they entered the fortress, the watchers spotted them. Seamed like they would have to fight their way in..

As expected there was a lot of big chairs, tables, and lots of guards to take out

They finally made it into the throne room. The King were heavily guarded. ((Going off rp for a moment.. this is NOT the throneroom.. but the xp was so bad that we moved on after this room ;) ))

But the guards proved no obstacle for the team

nor did they king...

After another succes the party had one more stop before going to Claws of Veshan for the reward. They had heard about a small drake being held captured by Goblins in the mines of Nurga which located in the frontier mountains. After so much snow the party was glad to set food on green and lush land again

The entrance to the mine was easy to spot

They killed the guard outside, headed inside and began making their way to the caverns prisons. This ment killing a lot of goblins.. not that they minded that!

They made their way to the prisons and saved the little drake which promised to help them in their future adventures! That was a nice bonus to get a drake companion on your party

::::::::::

Whee thats it for now.. I hope the stalkers enjoy this :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:52 pm 

Woot, woot! :lol: :mrgreen: