SWTOR Screen Shots Thread [IMG Heavy]

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: SWTOR Screen Shots Thread [IMG Heavy]

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I am leaning more towards the blue personally, both look good though but the blue is slightly ahead in my book.

I'm trying to figure out what I wanna play next, been puttering around on a couple of different characters untill I decide.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Awesome. Blue is the one I ended up settling on, as I think it has a more "elegant" feel to it or something (which is what I'm going for). However, I've been looking online today and noticed that a LOT of people go with purple montrals. Makes me wonder if I should tinker with some other colors. Red is also very popular, from what I've been seeing. I made another combo last night that I liked that used brown montrals. Maybe I should think about using that. I really wanted to use purple, but I'm weird about wanting to be different. :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nefretiti

Go with what you like :)
Are you still on the Harbinger? I just made a twi'lek jedi there.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I am indeed! ;)

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nefretiti

Hehe I made two consulars on Harbinger since I couldn't decide on what advanced class I want, I think one will be with Felix and the other probably Koth if I do decide to play both :-)

Thinking of a knight but I'm not sure which race and frankly I'm abit bored with both Kira and Doc and I don't know if I'll be able to play without doing a romance :D

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

.....who's Koth?

Nefretiti

Koth Vortena , he's a KoFe companion.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Ooo, more companions! :D

I'm really in love with Ohkara. I am so pleased with how she looks, and her personality so far is what I was hoping for: confident and self-assured, yet still compassionate enough to help people. She's not above doing something a little shady in order to do a little good, though. Like earlier today I did the quest on Tython where you can help the padawan in the ruins lift the boulder. The LS option is to throw him under the bus and tell his master he cheated, and he gets expelled. The DS option is to stick up for him and take the blame, but he's ultimately given another chance. I personally didn't feel like one slip-up was enough to get booted out of the order completely, regardless of what his master felt. Maybe the guy learned his lesson and deserves another chance. If he fails again, then okay, but I just didn't think it was right to be so harsh because of one trial, especially one where it was confusing and frustrating. :)

Attachments
Ohkara 1.jpg
Ohkara 1.jpg (99.39 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Nefretiti

I usually throw him under the bus since I don't like his attitude.

Ohkara looks great :-) I made a mirialan consular, undecided on advanced class but leaning towards sage since I like ranged attacks.
I may take the DS choice on Dhelen though, we'll see when I get there. Right now I'm working on my almost pure DS Sith warrior who's fooling around With Pierce untill I meet up with Koth. She'll be siding with Valkorion.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

You're going to want to string me up and beat me with a stick, but I don't know if I really like Quinn all that much. I think his voice and personality annoy me a little. I haven't played Pereia in a long time though, so perhaps I'm mis-remembering. I just don't know if he's someone she'd go for.

Ohkara: I'll probably end up with Iresso just because he's so sweet and respectful.
Jooda: I think I'll wait until I meet Akaavi before deciding between her and Lana (Lara?). Not a fan of Risha.
Sh'von: Mako :)

I think those are the characters I'm mainly interested in playing right now. I'm curious about Theron, so he might be the one that I go for with Pereia. It depends on his personality since I know nothing about the expansions. :) Koth, however, just looks too weird to me. He almost looks...old? And with the goggles and necklace, he just looks out of place in the Star Wars universe to me. But if he's written well enough, perhaps I'll give him a chance. I've only seen pictures since I got curious one night and looked these people up. I skipped over the bios/stories though. Don't want to spoil anything for myself. ;)

I have noticed that leveling goes way faster now. My husband and I are positively spanking every group we come across, even the elites. Our companions seem beefed up, too. I don't mind so much for the first 50 levels since I've done them so many times now, but I'm holding out hope that the expansion content is still tough enough that it's not a total snooze-fest. I like being challenged sometimes.

Nefretiti

I like Quinn myself because he's so easy to fluster :D but I can see why you and many others don't like him.

Dhelen will probably be with Felix as well, not sure about my twi'lek .. I'm already kind of gravitating away from her, may make a knight instead.
Eilaen will be with that stuffy imperial captain of hers.

I like Theron myself, he's kind of a pragmatic,no nonsense personality but with a sense of humor unlike his dear mother. something he says during a fight always make me chuckle "Should I say it like a spy? Target Eliminated!" and I adore his VA Troy Baker who's done the voice of Logan Thackeray from GW2 ,Booker Dewitt from the Bioshock series among many others.
Lana I don't really mind but she can be abit too ruthless for my tastes like wanting you to basically let thousands of civilians die to create a "diversion" in early kofe.
Koth isnt bad but can be abit too naive for my tastes.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

My husband said he would buy the Thexan's Armor for me! Yay! Ohkara will look so awesome in it! The only problem is that I'm totally broke and can't afford to update the mods all the time, so maybe I'll wait until I'm a little higher before wearing it. Maybe. It does look pretty awesome, though.

I was really hoping I could flirt with this Attros Finn guy in the Consular storyline (the guy who's watching over Yuon Par in Coruscant), but apparently you cannot. Dang.

Nefretiti

You usually buy mods with common crystals, you get those from questing

Each planet should have level appropriate ones

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

So uh, this happened tonight.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried playing a trooper. I've tried male, female, various races, different specs, and I could never seem to stick with any of them. I don't know what it was! It's just like things didn't go together right for me and I couldn't get into it. Well, I think I've finally got one I can stick with.

This fella's name is Jaak Leel (didn't know you could do two names with a space!), and I spent quite a while in the CC making him. Personally, I don't understand the hate for the male togruta. Yeah, their head-tails are shorter and their montrals are much larger than the females, but I don't mind some sexual dimorphism. Otherwise, they'd look just like females but with dudish jawlines. Anyway, I think the key is to just get a face/color/pattern combination that looks good. Although honestly, that can be said for ANY race.

Anyway, as soon as I started playing him, I could tell that this is one I can stick with. I got to level 10 tonight and specced Commando. I've tried Vanguard and while it plays the same as a Powertech BH, the abilities themselves look different and I don't like it as well. So, I'm hoping that the giant cannon does the trick for me.

So far he's your typical soldier: loyal, puts others first, etc. But honestly, it's fine. I'm really enjoying him anyway. Woot! Been wanting to try the Trooper story for a long, long time, so I'm happy that I think I've finally settled on a character. Yeesh. Oh, and in my family tree thingy I've got him set up as Ohkara's brother. Yayness! ^.^

Have a random pic of Ohkara looking confused in the Noetikon of Shadow:

Attachments
2016-06-11_02-43-00.jpg
2016-06-11_02-43-00.jpg (119.16 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
2016-06-11_02-25-40.jpg
2016-06-11_02-25-40.jpg (124.32 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
2016-06-11_02-44-12.jpg
2016-06-11_02-44-12.jpg (142.28 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
2016-06-09_22-27-13.jpg
2016-06-09_22-27-13.jpg (106.64 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Nefretiti

He looks great :) as does Okhara.

I ended up deleting my twi'lek since I just couldn't click with her but Dhelen has stuck so far. I made her a healer.

I made a smuggler that is the child of two of my characters,as a force blind pureblood her parents hid her rather than send her away, Rheane refused to give her daughter up despite the stain it would cause to her family, Ishoan's brother Shinaron is following their mother's footsteps as a sith warrior.

We'll see if she sticks.
Attachments
Dhelen.jpg
Dhelen.jpg (224.33 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Ishoan.jpg
Ishoan.jpg (183.48 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

They both look great, although I must say that Ishoan is really stunning! <3 Even if she doesn't stick as a smuggler, you should definitely re-make her. But hopefully she clicks as-is. :)

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I thought this face looked kinda funny:

And some new armor! Well, not really. I stole it from Jorgan and used it as a costume until I can afford some fancy armor of my own. :)

Attachments
2016-06-12_04-22-40.jpg
2016-06-12_04-22-40.jpg (120.25 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
2016-06-12_02-25-06.jpg
2016-06-12_02-25-06.jpg (125.62 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Nefretiti

Jaak looks great :)
I'm still alittle annoyed at the lack of same gender romances in the base game.
Though I realized you could actually flirt with Scorpio when I hopped on to check on Alixandyr .. I just had to do it for the hell of it cause you know .. evil machine of death :D

Ishoan is sticking so far, my initial reservation was with the voice but smuggler voice fits pureblood fairly well, though in my mind she sounds abit more like a female sith warrior, deeper and slightly husky.

Nefretiti

Double post ><

So uh .. this happened

I'm already feeling like he's a keeper and I've barely gotten past the very first cinematic.
Likely going sniper with him since I tend to enjoy that abit more than Operative.
Attachments
Cerrek agent.jpg
Cerrek agent.jpg (219.83 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I double-post all the time, it's all good sweetie!

I think that's the trouble I've had with female smugglers so far - the voice just gets to me. Maybe if I could find a face to match it, I could handle it better, but I've yet to get that magical combination. I've tried several times. :(

Kitty man looks great! :D I really love the agent storyline. Maybe one of these days I'll play it again. I will say that it felt a little more disjointed than some of the other stories, in that the chapters didn't really flow quite as well, but each one was really fun so that made it okay. And I love the ending! Well, the level 50 ending anyway. Have fun with him! ;)

Can't wait to see more pictures of your stuff! :3