Dragon's Prophet

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Dragon's Prophet

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Awww yeah, I know what dragon I'm getting when I'm of level, then xD

My egg hatched right when I got home from work tonight, and I got my Pale Radiance!

Really, when first looking at dragons only the Cobra model ones looked very interesting to me. But the more I see of these Stonerock ones, the more I like them. And now I have one! A fiery one, at that.

I'm not entirely sure what to name him quite yet, and even though I like "Pale Radiance" I think this guy will need his own name. I'm leaning towards Vai'vatosh/Lukianos the Radiant, but I'm not one hundred percent certain on which. I.... think I can put apostrohpes and spaces in dragon names? I sure hope I can.

Ah well, I'll figure it out. I just hope Phoenix doesn't get too jealous of his new brother, seeing as I've been flying Pale everywhere...

... He did.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

My newest additions :)

Infernal Devourer

Balge

Death Knell

And bonus pic of Zephyrus that I liked (Zios the Cloudburster) ^^

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I'm already friends with Lupen but if either of you want to add me my two 'maincharacters' are Emillus and Rhionach :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Sent friend requests to both of ye! I'm Kyragoldtalon.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I had to buy diamonds to get this guy. Morning Sky was pretty.. but this.. hnnnngggg. Clear Sky. First time spending money on diamonds.

I'm in love. Such a bright, beautiful blue. No idea what to name him just yet... but *bites bottom lip*
Attachments
DragonsProphet_20150321_210418.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150321_210418.jpg (184.04 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
DragonsProphet_20150321_210450.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150321_210450.jpg (187.67 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
DragonsProphet_20150321_210742.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150321_210742.jpg (563.84 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I really love Clear sky. :D You rarely see such vibrant colors on assault dragons, and it looks great.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

So I decided to visit Puretia and look to see if I could find Pale Radiance, just for shits 'n' giggles....

I honestly didn't know what to do once I found him. I didn't even think it was his day to spawn, unless he did the other day and no one had found him since. I followed him around for a bit, lost him a fair few times, refound him... asked both friends and guildies, since I already hatched Pale, but with no reply I decided to just get as many screenshots as I could and be on my merry way.

Until he saw me, and attacked me.

I had seriously just watched a video of someone tailing a rare, it attacking him, and then watching it despawn after he flew away, and was seriously worried the same would happen if I fled or died. I really couldn't type much of anything with him maulnig me - for being ten levels above him, his attacks HURT.

So I did the only other logical thing and captured him. I'm not really sure what to do now... this wild guy has worse stats (though to be fair he is 31 training levels lower, but...), and worse attribute bonuses. My egg-Pale has Con bonuses, cause I wanted a tank out of him, this guy has Strength. And this wild Pale has far more skill slots, plus some interesting skills, including a heal.

I guess I get compendium bonuses from this? Huh.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I just started playing last night.. I am enjoying it so far!.. The controls confuse me a little though..
Playing EU Game/Client, and my Character is Scratchbones

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

The controls are definitely different from a game like WoW, but after playing around a few days I got used to it. :P I've been enjoying my ranger a lot.

If anyone needs any help by the way feel free to ask; currently level 94 and leveling gets very slow and boring after 90. Nice to do something different sometimes lol.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Was that on the EU server, Kirrandria? If so... damn. I know earlier today I saw a Pale Radiance capture... maybe it was you? I don't remember the name. Well I know to check in 4 days.

Got my new computer built finally. Oh. My. God. The game runs so smooth. No more crashing. Graphics maxed. I love it. I should retake dragon screenshots with the new system.
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Scarlet feel free to add me to friends if you like :-) I'm usually on either Emillus my ranger or Rhionach my talisman Oracle.

I just can't seem to click well with female characters in this game, perhaps it's the boob phyics along with the rather revealing outfits but all the characters I've clicked with so far has been male with one exeption.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I like my female character, but the boob physics do annoy me sometimes. Your boobs should not be jiggling that much just standing there woman. :| But I tried to make them a realistic size so it's not so bad, and when I finally get to focusing on my costume I've saved some good looking pieces that aren't so scandalous. They're hard to find in this game, granted... but at least as far as light armor is concerned there are a few good looking pieces out there that show minimal skin.

I think heavy armor has it the worst :P

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

EU, yeah. He's supposedly reset by maintenance to spawn the day of/after, and then every four days... so he should have been up Saturday or Sunday (?). No idea why he was around on a Monday. Though I'll send you a friend request (Kyragoldtalon) and if I see him again, let you know!

So I had a guildie explain to me how I should do some dragon arena in order to fill up my dragon compendium... and ooooooh my goodness I love it! It's like minipet battles in Dragon's Prophet except the dragons aren't so mini.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Finally hatched my Mountain traveler today ^^ I'm in love.

I gave him the MP skill rushing dragon trainer, which gives +15% to both flight and running speed, as well as dragon speed which increases running speed up to 20%. Currently he's sitting at 250% running speed and 207% flight speed. Once he's level 60 and dragon speed is at max level he should gain another 10% to running and 8% to flight...

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Wow, he is handsome!

edit: I hatched Umbral Glare! :3

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Neat little screenshot while camping Midnight.

Absolutely love my outfit right now. All I did was costume a body piece I picked up and used the free pick dye I got (the blue). I feel so badass right now. Metal looking bodice with metal leggings under the dress. Wish I could get a better screenshot but it's hard to zoom in on your own character.
Attachments
DragonsProphet_20150326_200006.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150326_200006.jpg (223.3 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
DragonsProphet_20150401_224713.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150401_224713.jpg (283.66 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Wow your character looks super nice!

I've been very busy in the game with leveling and stuff. I bought my self new dragons ,,,

And I have quite a few egg to hatch.. I found a few, traded for two (the lair manager guy), and got one from a marketplace ghacha. It's got 12 days to go.

So now I have one purple, two blue, four green eggs.
This will take forever *^*

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Egg hatching is excrutiating but oddly I enjoy sitting in the egg circle xD

I always leave my computer on over night and just sit my character there with the other players. Usually Ill get a nice amount of cares before I wake up the next day. I'll also park my character there when I have to leave, when I have to do work, or when I need a break to watch tv or do something else. I've gotten to know quite a few regulars, lol.

Been sitting there a lot lately as I have a liquid silver egg hatching and I want max bonuses :P Less than five days left and I can't wait.

I'm still training my MT as well, trying to get him to at least level 60... His dragon speed is up to level 9/10 so his running speed is now 264% and doing road quests isn't so slow and excrutiating now.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I have such mixed feelings about eggs. I feel they kind of ruin the game a bit. There really isn't much to make you want to cap a wild Ancient now because you can easily get an egg and pick which stat you want it to excel in AND get maxed multiplier by just AFKing with your egg out. Then again, it makes hard to get dragons easier to obtain... but I kind of like hunting them. I just hate that my effort put into capturing a wild is not met with equal results. Wilds I've caught only have 3.5 multiplier... and it's random what stat it is for. I've yet to see one come with more than a 3.5 multiplier.

I'll stop before I get on a major rant about it.

Anywho, the other screenshot I took of my character that I really like.
Yay for Paint! I really need to get Photoshop back on this new computer again.

I'm leveling like a fiend! I'm so ahead of the areas I'm in, which is so different than when I leveled on the US server. I caught up around Korhala I think, whereas I'm only mid-way through ice-land I can't remember the name of and I'm low 70s already.

Edit:
Found an egg to hatch Lunar Frost. Flew into Lunar Frost. Well. Guess he proved me wrong, too. He has an Attribute Bonus of 4.5 and Constitution Bonus of 5.09.
Attachments
LoginScreen.jpg
LoginScreen.jpg (496.95 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
DragonsProphet_20150405_221407.jpg
DragonsProphet_20150405_221407.jpg (509.8 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Event spoiler?

So with that easter egg hunt event going on, I've been looking for the six eggs on the site. Two of them are duplicate eggs with "GON" on them, though according to the event page I guess one is supposed to be "EGGO" (Leggo my Eggo! xD).

Anyway, I figure part of the code is supposed to be "DRAGON", but I have absolutely no clue how to arrange the other codes to make a word... unless...

"EGGO MEL ET TEX DRA GON" or " DRA GON EGGO MEL ET TEX "

Egg Omelette X Dragon or Dragon Egg Omelette X

HMMM.