Neverwinter Nights online

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Neverwinter Nights online

Unread post by Rawr »

Well I have the option of buying either food or a tiger mount, so no tiger. I'm at 43k diamonds but I still have time before they release Rangers. I am currently scouring the AH for a cheep skeletal dog or similar rare companion for my future main :D but sadly no one knows that you don't bid on things untill right before the bid window closes. :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

been a while since i played... which is also one of the reason i love this game.. no guilt for not playing cause its free :D

screenie dump inc ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

So... does anyone still play it? :)

I have just joined a few days ago. Didn't plan to, but... I had a bit of a nostalgia evening and decided to reinstal RO and PWI. For PWI i needed to instal that Arc thing, and I saw Neverwinter in it... and since I'm just reading Salvatore's novels I couldn't resist :P (and I'm reading them because raiding with a fellow guildie nelf hunter named "Drizd" made me more than willing to discover what's up with that character I've so far known only as that bastard who pwned me in Baldurs Gate ;P )

I'm a halfling ranger named Milotta Shortshot. I'll post a screenie later today, if I get benched (hopefully) for today's raid. I also need to reroll her. I've decided I'd rather have some cute freckles than a cute face tattoo :P She's got only to lvl3 or 4 anyway, happy as pig in muck doing parkour in Neverwinter city (where's that 3rd orb!?).
I have already decided on the ultimate-final-go-to-default pet for her - the honey badger :D That's my own little personal project. I wonder how long it will take me.

I really like this game so far. One thing: it's so much not like WoW, or any other game I've played. I'm enchanted by it's realistic art style. The controls and combat complexity is completely different as well - but much easier to stomatch than in Dragons Prophet, got a grasp of them after a few minutes. I also like the all-around voice acting and the way the quests are presented. I think it's simmilar to SWTOR system, for example, but I've never played it so it's all new and shiny to me :) I also enjoy it very much like a single-player game.

I'm just a bit afraid about the p2w aspect, since it's an f2p game... but I guess I'll see. It's not that I'd waste anything if it turns out not to be enjoyable on higher lvls, and what fun I'll have had will be mine ;)

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im back in this game :D since i got a silver account and i really enjoy the graphics i am playing this a little.

This is my devoted cleric Anadra Tieriel. I started her as i thought the rogue was a bit hard to play.

Here she is on her mount. the male next to her is my "companion" he is a npc you can hire.. and he is my tank so its easier for me to solo :D

a close up on my companion/mercenary... i named him TankDude :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

No idea what this is.. i saw it around a campsite.. really pretty i think

Did my first Artifact quest linie.. it starts when you have to press a skull really comforting specially since when you press it the skull begins to laugh and burst in flames :lol:

You go onto several fighting grounds , each one have a different challenge and the lovely skull at the end

when you succeed you get to a shrine and yay you made it and your first artifact ( an item which gains power as you lvl - they are quite good)

i had alot of fun with this quest. I did it completely solo as my companion/hireling/mercenary was away to train (each time they lvl you send them away to train)