Neverwinter Nights online

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Neverwinter Nights online

Unread post by Ana »

diamonds are soo eeazy to get.. just do skirmish, pvp and daily quest/events while they are active :D - i alrddy got 10x diamonds

And the things u need money for are not essential for the game. I am absolutly in love with this game :hug: :hug: .. so loads of screenis this time :D and in a higher resu.. cause the graphic is just worth it :D - and i got my first horse (only rental though - but its soo cute)

granted the panther companion i want cost 980k diamonds but i get it one day :D - to me it still feel like a solo game but it is a mmorpg with rather desent graphic :D (if u leave out the awefull rearing the horse does.. its just.. no.. :P )

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Crafting usually is essential to any game, even if it may not seem like it.

Regardless, that's not gonna chase me off. It's just a little off putting to someone looking at it, wanting to try it out, yanno?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i havent use a dime real life money and im crafting away like mad :) taking leadership prof so it takes a long time before it is done.. so maybe on later lvls :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Maybe! I'm definitely still considering it, even with the minor annoyances. I suppose nothing is perfect, eh?

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe idd

rawr i need your help.. i soo need more bags.. where do i get them.. all they are selling in ah are bag of holes and as fare as i can read they cannot hold anything

and more scenic screenies... ohh how i adore this game.. really just me :D - im alrdy lvl 22 and i dont play alot and i dont rush :D

and each lvl u feel like u achived something.. i really like it. (the green numbers in the screenies are my health regenerating.. sorry for that)

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Like I told you...bag space extension or better bags(from what I was told by a friend) costs real moneys. ^^;

Though some come from quests I think....

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk ... MMO/page13

LisaaraPokefarm

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I only have only gotten one other bag and that was from a 12ish quest in the .....arrow orcs area (don't ask me to remember this stuff :lol: ) anyways it was one of those. Other than that I have never gotten or even seen another. Btw I just got my Dog the other day, his name is Tesem, he is so cute :hug: can't wait to see what other colors he gets when he levels up (right now it's just the "puppy" skin). And I found my 1st game quest with a mimic in it, :hug:
Image :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i looove those chest... gets me everytime.. they are soo well made!

i know there is a 2nd quest bag around lvl 32 and one more somewhere.. trying to get a full list of bags u can get for free ;)

is there a bank/storrage room for your self or is it guild only?

and i had no idea that the dog changed skin.. tinku are rank 11 now and he still look the same to me :D

aaand Zorro got nothing on me.. Neekas new gear :P

and Jack Sparrow (almost :P)

and other screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

why do i first find these pages when i alrdy made it wrong hehe

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showth ... ogue-Guide

this is for rogues

gonna remake my rogue as soon as i get my 3rd quest bag then i can mail the bags to myself or get my husband to trade it over to me :D
Apparently i choose the worst race, hafling.. so my new one is going to be human .. for the 3 extra feats

found one for great weapon figther

http://forums.neverwinterfansite.com/sh ... hp?tid=147

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Started over as human.. found out that the bags are BoP and cannot be trade among your char so ;) Wil delete Neeka on a later date

but i dont regret starting over.. i have a general better idea how to play the game now then i did before... and i know the questlines better so i know what to do.. the humans get 3 extra feats so that alone makes them decent to play.... Chantrell looks like a candy barbie though hehe

anyways back to the screenies :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Found some like looking armor in a dungeon called Cloak tower... really help toughen my char a bit up. I like the details on the armor alot

aand one fainting couch :P

and some misc screenies. The graphic is not uber good but its not to bad either :D - can be hard to take screenies of wild beast cause your most the time trying to kill them ;) - but i really love the spiders :D - will try to see if i can snatch a pic of one

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Hope Deekin makes an appearance too...and the white dragon he serves(I can't remember how to spell his name)

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got tons of screenshots again... hehe just say if i post to much but i really love the graphics of this game. Players can make their own dungones/solo instances and quest. And they can keep doing it which i think would make this game always have something new to offer. It is soo truly amazing that i havent resubscribed to wow. I wont say that wow is off the market cause my history shows that i have a tendancy to return to wow :lol: :P

The screenshot doenst even do this game justice cause im not so good at taking them plus the inspect mode is kinda hard to take really good screenies which is why my char sometimes appear on the screenies. The enviroment looks soo much better life then i can capture :D

First of the secondary skin of the temporary mount

second.. i saw a player ride this lovely spider.. it soo wll rendered. (The horny char on top is a race called thiefling)

was in a solo instance and saw this bridge. Made out of gas.. and yes you could walk on it. I thought it was soo lovely made

and more screenies :D

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I think Al got thrown in there somewhere from FMA. XD

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Junrei wrote:I think Al got thrown in there somewhere from FMA. XD

Gigglesnort i got zero clue what this means hehe

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

It's 6:30am, why am I still up playing this game...........need sleep........... :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hehe i never see you online so i think you play on different times than me ;)

Take some screenies Rawr would love to see your char. Im lvl 33 now :D

Ran into my first dragon.. VERY hard figth - but fun

I loove when the NPC´s tell me the figth will be fun. Valindra and her dragon told me that fighting against the spider queen would be fun.. and it was ;)

and i can only think of one who would want to have these pictures hanging on the wall.. The first one, with the lady in purle/black and the owl reminds me of you Vephriel.. no offense i hope :D. Im very fond of you and your style and this picture just to me was you ;) :hug: :hug:

I just love the castles and the scenary in this game :D

and this room was just spooky with all the bones and skeletons

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:

Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

LisaaraPokefarm

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

I'm level 23 and just making money atm (waiting for Ranger to come out). Ranger is and always will be my favorite D&D class so I plan on making one my main when it comes out. They keep hinting at the "Big August" patch so till then I am just farming with my rogue. :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Junrei wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:

Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

heh still make no sence.. had to giggle who it was ;)

Rawr wrote:I'm level 23 and just making money atm (waiting for Ranger to come out). Ranger is and always will be my favorite D&D class so I plan on making one my main when it comes out. They keep hinting at the "Big August" patch so till then I am just farming with my rogue. :mrgreen:
I am soo gonna make a drow ranger! They are my favorite D&D class too and by that time i will have around 150k diamonds to use to twink her.

Did you see the two new tiger mounts?

im gonna buy the second one for my ranger (i like the real tiger skin best) plus the panther companion :D My ranger is going to be my main and my rogue is just making money hehe