Wildstar :)

Angerfang
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore,Stormrage,

Wildstar :)

Unread post by Angerfang »

i can't tell you how badass this game looks ...im not cancelling ym wow sub yet but if its as good as the dev interviews etc and videos look i will ba taking a very hard look i already signed for the beta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Wildstar :)

Unread post by Bowno »

I signed up for beta a long while back. It looks amazing. I know I wont get into early Beta because I'm not a programmer... But here's to hoping they let me in soon for my glitch finding skills xP

Siggy under construction!

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

That....that was one of the best trailer announcers I've ever heard, I'm signed up. :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

it looks like wow made hightech to me ;) :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

ROFL!!! Looks like it could be fun!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

I signed up for beta back at PAX East and I'm still sitting there with the fork and knive banging the table demanding my "supper". LEMME IN! LEMME TRY IT! AAAAHHHH!
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

How did I miss this? I signed up for beta too! I'm so excited for this game it isn't even funny.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Heray I got my beta invite :headbang: :mrgreen:

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Gratz!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I find myself skeptical about pretty much every new MMO that comes out these days: Destiny, ESO (which was a disappointment for me) and now this. I'll read the beta reviews and see if it's something I'd like. It sometimes seems like new MMO creators feel that they have to be ultra-innovative and creative and unique and whatever, to avoid being called a WoW-clone. But I wonder if they go too far. Sometimes I think just sticking to a tried-and-true formula would be better.

It's after 4:00 a.m. and I'm rambling. Off to bed!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hrm, I keep hearing a lot about this game, but watching the trailers...it just doesn't grab me at all. I always get excited for potential new MMOs, but so far GW2 has been the only one to look interesting for me (though I haven't even touched it for a long time).
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Bf and I are anxiously awaiting this thing to go live.

The trailer linked here was a really big turn off for me but it caught bf's attention COMPLETELY so we looked it up more and as we went through everything on their main site, well, we're both completely hooked XD The humor in the trailer was terrible overall to me and it didn't really make me feel like this was going to be a serious game and more of one of those comedic ones for most ages

But while all the other trailers for things like the classes and paths were comedic, they had much better humor and was well put together to explain the game and show more realistically what it will look like when you're actually in the world controlling your character

It reminds me of WoW which I appreciate cause I'm not so easily swayed by MMO's and WoW is my one and only consistently played game but you have more freedom in the world and where you travel, what you do, which reminds me of Skyrim which I also appreciate cause I love the freedom to travel where I want when I want and to discover new things. I'm not fond of linear. Overall it's rather fresh for my experience in MMO's which has me relieved cause bf and I have been trying to find a game we both like that we can play (it's impossible to play together cause we never like the same game)

I can't wait to try it out! The site is rather bare, can't tell if this will be subscription or F2P. I don't even know how long it's been in beta and if there's an estimate to when it goes live either D:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well I googled it and google says it's a sub.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Ahhhhkay, when we went on the site (via the link in the youtube vid of the trailer in the opening post) we couldn't dig anything up on the account side of things. We just figured it was still pretty locked down so didn't bother googling around for any leaked info :lol:

Just googled it as well and found a faq, $15US a month just like WoW. I stopped playing WoW half because of the sub fee too much for me these past few months from always getting sick and having to buy medication and also bordem soooooo... I'll have to wait and see how things go before I decide who I should sub with when this goes live. Specially cause its $60 for the game and a monthly fee every month afterwards. Still excited to see it though and it will be a while yet before WoD is released. We prolly won't see WoD till fall or winter so lots of time if this game's due for a spring release (I read they're planning for spring 2014)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I briefly tried out the beta at my brother's house and my opinion is that it's very, very well-done. Even in beta, it feels very fleshed-out and like a complete package. I thought it would be silly and gimmicky, but from a gameplay standpoint, it takes itself seriously and feels like a true MMO (unlike ESO :( ). The classes look pretty deep, the races are very different from one another and have pretty decent customization (no body sliders, but plenty of facial sliders), the world looks expansive and beautiful even though it has a "cartoony" feel to it..... Overall, in just my limited play time, I became quite taken. I signed up for beta and hopefully I'll get a key so I can try it out more myself. Unless I see some big glaring thing to turn me off completely, I think this one's gonna be a must-buy for me. Race-wise, I'm thinking Mordesh and class-wise, perhaps Medic or Engineer. :)

Oh, by the way.....MOUNT CUSTOMIZATION!!! There are both creature and mechanical mounts too, it looks like. :D

(Also, the Dev Speak videos can be pretty entertaining, I suggest checking some of them out.)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I'm starting to keep an eye on this game. The paths sound intriguing!
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

my hubby has been in the beta for a while. the game is still very buggy. it REALLY looks like WoW "sci-fi" version.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

The game was designed by the Cartoon Network. I'll never play it.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

My brother has been playing it and has mixed opinions- some parts are really well done, some are really... not.

I want to download the beta and try it out, but so far it's not grabbing me. The races bore me to absolute DEATH and the models are a little too goofy for me- but maybe I'll fall in love, who knows.

(The little rabbit dudes are so uncanny valley that I can't even look at them.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Got into the open Beta for this week and its okay.

The fight mechanics are interesting and roughly boil down to: get outta the way when the enemy lays down a red area if you don't won't to take a lot of damage.

Factions: Its nice to have the ability to pick sides but nothing really interesting except the Dominion is being set up as the "bad" guys and the Exiles are the "good"
guys.

Races: All are okay. And if you don't let the running animation get to you you may play one of each.

Classes: I may have missed it but hopefully there will be in-game trainers to tell you about what roles a class can play. I had to use the forums and wikia to learn nearly everything about class abilities, roles, stats, and abilities.

Voice acting and music: Never big on them on any mmo so I play with sound off. But I read that they are great.

Leveling: To me its on par with leveling in WoW without Heirlooms.

Lag: Happens

Housing: A fun distraction

The In-Game feature of using gold to buy subscription time to instead of money: Be nice if they had a mock set-up in-game to demonstrate how it works. So far all I know is players sell there time to others on some type of Exchange.