Everquest 2

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Everquest 2

Unread post by Ana »

Last edited by Ana on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Everquest 2

Unread post by Rhyela »

This game looks pretty nice, and I think your character is adorable! Keep the screen shots coming! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

You worry too much! In my opinion, you can't really be "good" or "bad" at RPing. RPing is supposed to be fun! It's not a contest in writing, it's all about you making your character the way you want. As long as you're enjoying yourself, that is all that matters. Personally, I find your journal entries cute and full of personality, which is great! And I like how you include pictures with your entries. So keep it up! :D

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I've been thinking of trying this but not sure the graphics are really to my liking and I never played Everquest before :lol:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks Rhyela :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

And Doctress everquest 2 is not an eazy game.. there are loads of grinding and pratising involved. you have spellskills, you have weaponskills, it takes ages to do traedskilsl but yet it hold a special place in my heart. I started my mmorpg life back in 1999 when eq1 was released :d

Everquest always had a HUUUUUGE world.. much much much bigger then world of warcraft. There are TONS of zones, dungeones, things you can explore. There are SO many things in the game... Lore and legend on the mobs.. where you learn the lore of lets say goblings by killing then and examinating their parts.. and they have that for every lore creature there is.. not beast offc but fae, minitaur, vampire, ghouls, ghost, zombies, etc...

You have collectibles .. small shiny objects you can pick off the ground and collect. Once you finish a collecting you get a reward. There are over 100 collections and each collections holds between 4 and 20 items.

You have houses you can outfit, build to a theme.. some even earn money by being a decorator

You can make your own dungons onces you fed up for the hundreds there is ;)

Its a very vertisile game... its not as eazy as wow but i enjoy it

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

That actually sounds like the type of game that I would love! I love building characters and taking time on things. I enjoy a challenge, I enjoy exploring and I love lore. Perhaps I will have to give it a try someday..... ;)

May I ask what the race/class options are? I suppose I could look it up myself, but I prefer hearing it from others who have experienced them and can share their opinions. If you don't mind, that is? :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I dont mind at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

All races can play all classes which is one of the good things. I play on the us servre antonius bayle and i can help u out with 40 slots bags ;)

The races are divided into good, neutral and evil. All can grp with all and all can be in guild with every aligment. The race doenst really matter so just pick one you like. Im a ratonga (neutral) but i picked Neriak as my starting city which means that im Evil now, but i can trade, grp and communicate with good and neutral.. i just cant enter a good city witout first grinding my bum off with factinos

The link to the races

https://www.everquest2.com/races

Ohh and every race can betray their alligment and be the other way around. It just involve a serie of quest.. so you can be a good Iksar or an evil woodelf ;) just requires work

The Classes: there are 4 main classes, figther, healers, scouts and mages. Each main class have some subclasses into the. Vermina is a monk now which is a fighter class but a monk subclass.. might sound tricky but once u get started with the aa it makes sence ;) My darkelf is a warden, which is a healer main class and a warden subclass

https://www.everquest2.com/classes

I play on a silveraccount, which means i have all upgrades until the latest one. I found my old account and i can play for free with alot more movement then a basic f2p account. The only thing icant use is putting things for sale at the brooker, but i can trade with other players and buy from the brooker (ah) so thats just dandy :D. If you choose a goldmembership it cost 15 euro a month.

Feel free to look me up on the US server Antonious Bayle. Im either on Vermina or Anadra.

if you need more info on what clases are good for solo, most disired in grps etc just let me know
Last edited by Ana on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rhyela just let mw know if you need more info on the game :hug: :hug: There are SOOOO much info and need to know about this game.. Status points, how to do writs, rekvisions etc :D
Last edited by Ana on Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Alright I've been looking at your uber cool pics long enough, I'm installing now. :D :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe whee :d if you need help with anything let me know. I got a provisioner (one that makes food) and a tailor which can make leather and cloth armor as well as bags.

Its not as eazy a game as wow so be sure to yell out if you need help with it :D

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Are you on Antonia Bayle (RP)? :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yes :D

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Tårnfalk wrote:yes :D
:D Yay RP realm! My toon's name is Rinnoah :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

just yell if you need help with anything :D im questening so if i miss a tell just tell again :D

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Wow, those lizards are fantastic!

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Ugh, I really want Beastmaster but $40 is too much. I could do $20 (maybe) but $40..... :| :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

its because its in the newest expansion :D You could always play a shaman.. they get an animal companion too... you cannot chose though.. but you cannot do that with beastlords either.. beastlords doenst works like hunters :D

edit wird i can see the website but when i link to it it doenst work but google eq2 beastlords pets and you should get it

trying another site

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Beastlord_%28EQ2_Subclass%29

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

Rhyela wrote:That actually sounds like the type of game that I would love! I love building characters and taking time on things. I enjoy a challenge, I enjoy exploring and I love lore. Perhaps I will have to give it a try someday..... ;)
Wait till you see how they do crafting ;) And if you *really* want to have fun, take up Carpentry. Here's a list of what they do and screenshots of what they can make: Furniture
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

mmm carpentry are fun :D

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Decorating_Houses

http://eq2decorators.com/

and i would love to se the new dungeon tool too... but you need to be a paying customer in order to use it sadly

crafting is both very tidious and at the same time really gives you a sence of actually crafting :D I got a tailor, a provisioner and a carpenter.... :D and i love that you can have one high lvl char which can farm for your crafters so you can have a lvl 1 char which is a lvl 90 carpenter :D

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

It sounds a teeny bit like Aion's crafting. A teeny bit. Theirs, you really couldn't do anything about the success/fail, it was all chance. But theirs did still seem more in-depth than WoW's, so what you've explained makes sense. It sounds very involved, but rewarding at the same time. :D