WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post subject: Everquest 2
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
You dont think a mouse can be sexy? You dont think a mouse can be deadly?

You are wrong!

I am Vermina

Adventure have called me to the darklight woods where i been asked to assist the nightelf in fighting back the elemental terror which threathens to destory the small city of darklight woods

With my bow and with my daggers i will help fight back this evil.

I am off to fight these abominations. Wish me luck

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Post subject: Re: Everquest 2
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
After slaying elementals for what seams like days i found an opening in the great mountain sourrouding the vale wherein the dark forrest resides

I had to venture in; the cavern was crawling with the elementals. After 4 days of hard fighting i finally made it to the end where i found the scource of the elemental uprising .. a necromancer was controling the rubble within the cavern to make huge elementals to do his bidding

after killing the necromancer i recived a great reward from the hot mayer; and offcause i could not refuse yet another quest... I´m a sucker for dark elfs.

(no idea to write rp but i continue the thread later on - the screenshots beneath here does NOT invovle the storyline of Vermina which will continue later once i thought of how to rp a gay Ratonga Ranger ;) )

Screenies NOT related to the story - just wanted to show some of the cool stuf ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:11 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Curses.. WHY do i always let my self pursuade by pretty eyes and perky breast...

The treacherous... but very attracivte mayor. She sent me to dive after pearls in a crocodile infested river... Ugh im not a rat after water

The crocodiles were lurking on the riverbed but luckily i found the pearl without being eaten by these dangerous beast

After the diveing i was soaking wet so i headed to Neriak to buy my self some dry clothe... is it hard to tell why this city is my favorite city. Look at that entrance... Perky breast women guarding .. what could be better?

After standing at the entrance and enjoying my self for 15 min or so i went into the city to buy my dry clothes.

I must admit i look GOOD... its not as sexual revealing as i would like them to be... but i rock them anyway.. Time to find an inn for some ale and maybe a chance of some adult fun later on..

----

Non rp pictures:

this is a beastlords warden (iksar beastlords get these - each race have their own uniqe animal companion :) )

Apparently alot have happend since i last play.. i dont recall dragons as mount back then. But here is one of them

My mount... she is not a mount yet.. she will grow with me as i lvl....She looks kinda.... scruffy ;)

i also got another cooloer mount but i cannot show that until Vermina is lvl 30 and im playing at a very casual speed ;) :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:05 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After a nights fun in the tavern it was time to head out. At the inn I had heard rumors about a small camp within the dark forest.
I needed a good exercise after the night at the tavern so I desided to run all the way to the camp

Once I finally reached the camp I was directed to the leader of the camp. A small fae.
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6866/4yip.png
She had some troubles with the local wildlife attacking her camp, and she wanted me to thin out in the wildlife population. She wanted me to start at the area where the bats resided. There were some rumors that a giant bat had freighted the smaller ones and forcing them away from the forest and towards the camp.
I headed towards the area and as I was closing in I noticed more and more small bats fleeing away from the area…. A few min later I found out why… a giant ghost bat appeared

It was a tough fight but i killed the beast... maybe the normal bats will settle down now.

After the killing i headed back to the camp to see what other wildlife the little fae would have me kill. She told me that the flying snakes in the big chasm had been restless...

Flying snakes??... well first i started my search on the riverbank... but the only snakes i found there were ordinary snakes basking in the sun

then i remembered the fae mentioned a chasm.. i guess the flying snakes had thrown me a little off and i forgot to listen.

After a few days travels i found the chasm of which she was speaking

well i could see no reason why the snakes had been restless so only option was to kill them.. not that i mind that option offcourse

but after killing alot of the snakes and ONLY getting male snakes i started to think...maybe these snakes were restless because they had no mates.. I headed away from the chasm and towards Neriak to see the pharmacist.. he gave me a list of herbs and plants i needed to collect. After collecting them he made me a strong pheromone which he belived would help me... I headed towards the bridge; covered in the pheromone... after 10 min i heard a loud shrieck... a GIANT flying snake were heading my way... it had a different color then the rest of the snakes in the chasm

She was twice the size of me.. atleast... but i managed to lure her down in the chasm.. and imidiatly she was sourrounded by the male snakes.... i think the pharmacist need to make some more of that pheromone... i think i will be spending the next few days making pheromone spray so that all the snakes will have a mate and will stop attacking the camp out of sheer sexual frusration...

i wonder if i could make a pheromone which would make the males attracted to eachother in stead.....

-------------

non rp question...

this is my first really rp char and first really rp blog/story.. would love some feedbakc eventhough its hard critism... i find it very hard to rp but all beginnings are hard i guess ;)

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I swear fetching herbs, wood, plants and ore for the pheromone isnt as fun as it sounds! Its alot of hard hard work without any killing involved

... but one cant help one self sometimes... the forest is crawling with animals and giant mushrooms which probally would give me nice skins, silk, scales or feathers to use for my armor..

I swear they know that im thinking off boots, cloaks and hats when i look at them...

anyway i managed to gather all the ingrediense for 100 portions of the pheromone which i delivered to the camp so they could put the rest of the flying snakes at ease by making sure they had a mate..

With no futher mission from the camp i headed out to do some fishing. I needed some time off from missions for a while...
But its hard to find a good and safe place to fish... the rivers are crawling with crododiles

Finally i found the perfect spot to fish; at a roaring waterfall. I sat camp here for the next few days. Just to hang out and fish.

Sigh its been raining for 5 days traight now.... and my clothes are soaking wet... I headed towards Neriak for some new clothes. I had the skin of the ghostbat i slayed earlier in my bags and i knew that i could use the spinning wheel in the tradedistrict of Neriak to make myself some new clothes

I dyed the batskin black and i made a tight leather suit out of the skin. i like how the testure feel against my fur.. and i must admit i think i look rather good in black tight leather

----------------------
non rp closeup of some of the animals

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 am 
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: US - Ysera
This game looks pretty nice, and I think your character is adorable! Keep the screen shots coming! :)

Signatures created by cowmuflage, Serenith, Vephriel, Bulletdance, pengupuff, TygerDarkstorm, Bhando and myself! (Floette avatar from Bulbapedia.)

Dragon Cave!

Slickrock wrote:
Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After making the batskin armor i needed to rest and staying each night at the inn began to be too expensive. I sought out the contracter of the Neriak houses to buy my self a little place i could call home.

She was a rather attractive lady!

I told her that all i needed was a SMALL room with barely room for a bed.. i must take the cost into consideration....and then she began her sofisticated selling technique..... and i could no longer think clearly.. my jaw almost dropped to the ground!

"Loads of drool is all over the journal"

Ehmm where was I... ohh yeah ehmm yeah well now im the owner of a much larger place then i had planned on.. a 2 bedroom house ...Dont know HOW i got pursuaded to buy this... ohh wait i know how...Darn my weakness for the darkskinned women!

Well time to go inside and see what i bought....

An ALMOST empty house.. that that..CHEATING HAG!

Ohh i guess i could make a home out of it with a little furniture and some pictures.....

I almost spend all my gold on that foul temptress... Time to go out and search for mission or five to get my gold balance up to where it was before.

Non rp : - its really fun to try to rp with a name like Vermina Mouselinni :P and its my first time really trying to rp.. not very good at it but its rather fun

The housing are accually very cheap ;) and you can make your own furniture, lamps, pictures etc. I also got my first mount :D - its just a normal mount with 130% ground speed. You can get mounts with stats and all but this is what i could afford.. and i think she is stunning ! :)

There are like a trillion and one different mounts in Eq2, Rhinos, Wolves, Tigers, Loads of different horses, raptors, dragons, unicorns etc. Here are a picture of a big hog mount and a raptor mount.

The mount changes sizes depending on what class you are, so Verminas mount will always be smaller then lets say an ogres

I looove Neriak. The wandering mobs there (non hostile if your evil) are just so amazingly well done. Here is a hellhound and an imp

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 am 

You worry too much! In my opinion, you can't really be "good" or "bad" at RPing. RPing is supposed to be fun! It's not a contest in writing, it's all about you making your character the way you want. As long as you're enjoying yourself, that is all that matters. Personally, I find your journal entries cute and full of personality, which is great! And I like how you include pictures with your entries. So keep it up! :D

Signatures created by cowmuflage, Serenith, Vephriel, Bulletdance, pengupuff, TygerDarkstorm, Bhando and myself! (Floette avatar from Bulbapedia.)

Dragon Cave!

Slickrock wrote:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:58 am 

Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
I've been thinking of trying this but not sure the graphics are really to my liking and I never played Everquest before :lol:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks Rhyela :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

And Doctress everquest 2 is not an eazy game.. there are loads of grinding and pratising involved. you have spellskills, you have weaponskills, it takes ages to do traedskilsl but yet it hold a special place in my heart. I started my mmorpg life back in 1999 when eq1 was released :d

Everquest always had a HUUUUUGE world.. much much much bigger then world of warcraft. There are TONS of zones, dungeones, things you can explore. There are SO many things in the game... Lore and legend on the mobs.. where you learn the lore of lets say goblings by killing then and examinating their parts.. and they have that for every lore creature there is.. not beast offc but fae, minitaur, vampire, ghouls, ghost, zombies, etc...

You have collectibles .. small shiny objects you can pick off the ground and collect. Once you finish a collecting you get a reward. There are over 100 collections and each collections holds between 4 and 20 items.

You have houses you can outfit, build to a theme.. some even earn money by being a decorator

You can make your own dungons onces you fed up for the hundreds there is ;)

Its a very vertisile game... its not as eazy as wow but i enjoy it

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:38 am 

That actually sounds like the type of game that I would love! I love building characters and taking time on things. I enjoy a challenge, I enjoy exploring and I love lore. Perhaps I will have to give it a try someday..... ;)

May I ask what the race/class options are? I suppose I could look it up myself, but I prefer hearing it from others who have experienced them and can share their opinions. If you don't mind, that is? :)

Dragon Cave!

Slickrock wrote:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:46 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I dont mind at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

All races can play all classes which is one of the good things. I play on the us servre antonius bayle and i can help u out with 40 slots bags ;)

The races are divided into good, neutral and evil. All can grp with all and all can be in guild with every aligment. The race doenst really matter so just pick one you like. Im a ratonga (neutral) but i picked Neriak as my starting city which means that im Evil now, but i can trade, grp and communicate with good and neutral.. i just cant enter a good city witout first grinding my bum off with factinos

The link to the races

https://www.everquest2.com/races

Ohh and every race can betray their alligment and be the other way around. It just involve a serie of quest.. so you can be a good Iksar or an evil woodelf ;) just requires work

The Classes: there are 4 main classes, figther, healers, scouts and mages. Each main class have some subclasses into the. Vermina is a monk now which is a fighter class but a monk subclass.. might sound tricky but once u get started with the aa it makes sence ;) My darkelf is a warden, which is a healer main class and a warden subclass

https://www.everquest2.com/classes

I play on a silveraccount, which means i have all upgrades until the latest one. I found my old account and i can play for free with alot more movement then a basic f2p account. The only thing icant use is putting things for sale at the brooker, but i can trade with other players and buy from the brooker (ah) so thats just dandy :D. If you choose a goldmembership it cost 15 euro a month.

Feel free to look me up on the US server Antonious Bayle. Im either on Vermina or Anadra.

if you need more info on what clases are good for solo, most disired in grps etc just let me know

Flight Rising Lair

Last edited by Tårnfalk on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Non rp screenies from Commonlands where ive been getting my gathering skills up.. I love this zone.. SOO many animals.. this is just like a 2 % of the variety out there. But im only lvl 14 adenture so i cannot venture all over the zone yet.. plus i will adventually get to it when im done questening in Dark Woods.

Some of these screenis are taking in the evening time so sorry if some of them are alittle dark, or if the sunset shines on them alittle to brigth ;). Im quite pleased with the elephant shot.. useing it as desktop wallpaper now :D

Glitchy fish in the river where im trying to raise my fishing ;)

The zone is so big that there is 4 griffon towers in the earea.. its like a inzone transport from place to place. Alot of the zones from lvl 20 an dup has griffon towers cause they are SO big :D This is how the griffons looks like

And i just bought my warden a mount too.. Atm she is only doing tradeskills for me but the normal mounts are resonable cheap :D This is the same basic mount as Verminas cept other colors.

The candycane and dress you see my warden wearing is an apperance piece. Apperance works almost like trasnmute except you can use all sorts of armor. Warden use leather normally but she can use cloth, chain, and plate armor as apperance.. and its not transmuted over your armor.. there is an outfit window where you put the gear u want as apperance on.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:42 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rhyela just let mw know if you need more info on the game :hug: :hug: There are SOOOO much info and need to know about this game.. Status points, how to do writs, rekvisions etc :D

more beast non rp screenies :) i enjoy just playing the game .. its been so long and im sooo fond of the game... i am not so fond of the rp so i probally just put some screenis up from now on unless i feel like taking rp up again. I really enjoy my little cute ratonga so she will appear in the screenies .. specially cause some of the animals still are aggresive to me :D Once mobs turns gray they dont attack you nor do they yieald treasure when killed. They still will drop items for lore and legend quest though. Hope you like the screenies :D :)

and if u want them bigger just say so.. i scale them down so they dont take up so much place

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm 

Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Alright I've been looking at your uber cool pics long enough, I'm installing now. :D :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

hehe whee :d if you need help with anything let me know. I got a provisioner (one that makes food) and a tailor which can make leather and cloth armor as well as bags.

Its not as eazy a game as wow so be sure to yell out if you need help with it :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm 

Are you on Antonia Bayle (RP)? :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

yes :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 pm 

Tårnfalk wrote:
yes :D

:D Yay RP realm! My toon's name is Rinnoah :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

just yell if you need help with anything :D im questening so if i miss a tell just tell again :D

Flight Rising Lair