WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post subject: Re: Everquest 2
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
Hanging out with my mount.. She is really quirky and ugly.. She does not fly but she jumps really high! Hard to capture but I tried ;). She needs a name.. suggestions welcome :D

Ohh and a spooky room

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:58 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Gave my main hair color change.. like the pure white better

And some of the new flying mounts which has arrived since i last played the game - previewed on my provisioner :D. I cant afford to buy them but thought it be fun to share the insane mount looks :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Some new ground mounts

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:40 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Fee fi foo fum - i smell halfelf scum

and shoot her with my fire laser eyes (its a spell but it looks funny)

More shots of Anadra (my wardens name) fighting various mobs in Thundering Steppes. I am a mount collector on her so you probably see her sporting some of the mounts I´ve been able to afford :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Im sure you enjoy my screenies so here are some more :lol: :mrgreen:

Love how my braided hair follows the direction of travel :D

OcTWOpussies.

Im in a bad horror moive...swimming in a sewer and meeting sharks and barracudas... Biggest shark (boss) named SewerFin.. New name for a movie anyone?

Ohh no the tremors boss is out to get me (only lvl 20 but surprisingly though. Elite mob with both a flag and stars and everything)

Fighting Golems & I´m not sure what kind of mob that last one is.. called a Garbage Eater

Some Scenic Screenies:

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:35 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

The gryphons wings; Peregrin or Seraph... or a mix of both? I actually think of these stuff when playing...

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:12 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Leveling my tradeskillers .. one of the tradeskills involve some gnomes which likes to blow things up and shot on target dummies.. guess their names...

Atm lvling tradeskills up on my Jeweler Goldfever Gemstones... she is only lvl 5 wizard but a lvl 36 jeweler. If you got a main to grind mats its relatively easy to tradeskills.. up to lvl 40 anyway which is where i am with my tradeskillers. She has taken over Bunny from Vermina. Gnomes are soo tiny compared to other races :D

There are event servers.. where everyone starts at lvl 1 with no gear.. Then you rush against the clock to be able to do something.. Like kill a really nasty dragon. This round it was Trakanon you needed to slay. The reward was a really... unique.. colored unicorn.. I did not participated but I thought i include a screenie of it anyway. Once the event is over your characters on the server is deleted but you get to keep the price for one of your other char.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

As i got my wildclaw scroll in fr I was doing quest for raptor mounts in EQ2 - raptor mounts are awesome!!

ohh and i just completed another quest for another one in a different color :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:31 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

In this game you can hire mercanaries to help you. They work like a pet except they are real tanks/healers/dps/cc. You can buy special breeds if you got real life money or if you do achivemens. I saw a player with an egyptian like dog. Thought it was really cool

This is a granite monster :

Some scenic shots - that last one is from Rio´s water pools :lol:

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:26 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Still lvl 32 :D This game has so much depth; so much to explore :D - some ppl powerlvl up to end game but i feel thats a shame.. the world is sooo huge. I wanna explore it all :D

I hope you enjoy my screenshots as much as i do taking them :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:18 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

New expansion out so those of us who dont pay for stuff like that got one of the old expansion for free. With that comes a free boost to lvl 90... I used it on one of my crafters; just so i can gather items for crafting. She came with some ugly gear so i had to get a transmorg outfit. This is Pawsome Cattitude ; she used to be called Müsli but i did not click with that name and since i got a free rename with the boost I went with a pun name instead. I dont plan on playing on her for a loooong time. just use her for gathering stuff

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:50 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

ive gotten two new mounts (yay me) - The last one is my favorite. Im not so much for skeletal mounts but as a mount collector i must get them all :D The last one reminds me of the stone guardians from wow - eventhough he is a tiger :D I named him Foo because he reminds of me the pets from wow. I dont name all my mounts but i really like this guy.

Some screenies of Scenery, animals and other mounts im hoping to get from around the eq world

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:07 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Anadra got spoiled her too. She is still lvl 32 :P Her first flying mount.. an ugly owl and a rabbit mount. It leaps like the raptor

And two random screenies

Flight Rising Lair

Last edited by Tårnfalk on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I got my cow raptor. This one is the bull one; the cow has an utter but I cant afford that one atm. It is NOT a leaper mount, just an "ordinary" running mount.. sooo ugly :P

And I got an elite mercenary.. he is a vodoo doll which come prenamed Kenny.. You cant change that name

Two Kenny´s sitting around each other; husband got the same mercenary heh

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Also got a chance to play on my main today so have some none pet taming related screenshots :D

A skeleton of a giant

Entrance to the dungeon called Clan Crushbone - an orc dungeon

And flying on my really ugly owl :P

Flight Rising Lair