Everquest 2

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Everquest 2

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I tend to think of druids as wood-elfish, if that makes sense. I would choose 2 with brown hair, or maybe 1 or 5 with leaf options.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

like this? Im not sure i like the brown heh

compromise could be a darker redbrown color with white highlights?

though it looks like red when in game.. migth be the lightning.. but if i went with black it prob look dark brown.. IDK heh

black hair w/ white highlights not in game

in game and on char selection

weirdly enough this hairstyle keep the dark hair.. but its kinda silly

might be growing on me.. got a new green (candycane colored) bow

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Really warming up to the black/darkbrown hair with the silly hairstyle. Once I get my namechange she will be Tinúviel Ainur got her a staff with a bird on :mrgreen:

The beacons are lit!

Time to come to the aid and kill some orcs

I got a fabled ( a really good) mercenary. She is a human paladin and TBH this is the one of the times i prefer the SOGA models. First is normal, second is the SOGA model

Some misc screenies - I love the smiling rabbit.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hanging out getting some aa under the belt and exploring all content for my current lvl. Will not say what my husband called that bee lady cough Kim Kardasihan booty cough :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There is something called collectibles in everquest 2 and you can buy some of the collections on the ah if your lazy too pick all of them off the ground (they show as shiny questions marks - there are collections for every area)
I bought some finshed ones and turned them in and got this wicked helmet and cloak as reward. The head item looks a bit too evil for my druid though...I like the cloak

Bought another apparance cloak - this one is from frostfell (eq2s version of xmas) I kinda like the green and white but it is a bit too xmasy

Think I go with the cloak from my collection reward :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

apparence/transmog work different in eq2 than wow. Once you add an item to your wardrobe you can use it.. even if its not meant for your class. no limited on "transmogging".. i round around with a 1 hand and a shield and I can "mog" it in to a staff, 2 x 1 hands , bows etc. You can even wear set items for another class as long as you add the item to your wardrobe.

It cost station cash to unlock but you get 500 every month when you subscribe so eventually I will get a lot of cool stuff

This is my "Im not a druid, Im a rogue" set. I need better daggers for it but I like the staff. Also need gloves for both this set and the candy archer set

Candycaned archer - need a good cloak for this one.. could use my xmasy cloak but I need to find a better match ... Adore the candy cane crown

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got my name change :headbang:

You can have a prefix title and a suffix title as well as a surname making for some long a** name if you want.. Just toggled it on to show u i prefer only First name and surname

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Trying out a new outfit. I like the antlers. All of this is separate pieces i put together.. need better swords but it is what I had :D

edit found out i can add high lvl items to my wardrobe. there are just no restrictions.. once added to wardrobe you can use it no matter which lvl or class it belongs too.. these swords goes well with my favorite outfit. Just need to find a decent cloak

and I might add either of these two bows to the outfit as well.. leaning towards the last one.. though i prob get both once I can afford it

found a raid encounter in Anotonica.. This one is lvl 22 and i think its the lowest raid encounter there is.. dont DREAM of taking it on alone! i find it fun that there are these encounters even at low lvl. Encourages enteraction

Other random screenies:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Think I found the Cloak I want. It cost station cash ( Daybreaks own valuta) but I could get it in a couple of month if I dont find anything better

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Purple and green outfit

also got better gloves and swords for my rogue outfit

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

a more a natural/brown outfit.. kinda like it though it might seem boring. Tried to match my mount but atm I only got the ones you can buy in game for plat

random screenies - the first three is me trying to capture the waves hitting upon the rock

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

2 new outfits done. Running around in the last one atm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My tradeskills alt - unlike my main they only get one outfit until Im rdy to lvl them in other than tradeskilling which will be in a million years

Jewelcrafter Ardamíre (“Jewel of the World”) GwaithiMírdain (Gwaith-i-Mírdain = “People of the Jewel Smiths”) - Dark elf inquisitor (Sort of a cleric)

Carpenter Milui Tawar (Milui = friendly, loving, kind , Tawar = wood (as a material) ) - half elf Beastlord

Woodworker Fatalia - no surname for her yet - Dark elf Necromancer

Provisioner (it´s a cook) Zymphonie Melodie - yeah she is a dirge which is sort of a bard.. brilliant name right :mrgreen: she´s a highelf

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ha love the name of the bard type. :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh pun names are usually frowned upon on a rp server but I discovered that in eq2 ppl dont really care so thought I have atleast one pun name :mrgreen: :lol:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Changed Miliu´s surname from Tawar to Tawariel, sound more elfish. Also change her haircolor to match her outfit and tamed a blue bogsnek comododragon to match. It´s not the right shade but best I can do for now

random screenies - the white raptor is a named one.. might tame that one with my beastlord one day

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got my snowy log cabin. There are houses with several rooms and stairs and even an entire island. You can have 25 homes on one char. This "little" cozy cabin is my favorite though. I even got a housecat. You can get several different breeds and colors but this one was labed stray alley cat and I thought I rescue it and give him a hime

Entrance

Main room - doors is from the inside and out. I still need a lot more furniturs but Im waiting until I can craft the look I want. Those furnitures I have now is kinda just temporary

Bedroom (the stairs from the previous pictures lead up to that)

I know sexy and skimpy outfits are fun and all but it´s never been me so changed the outfit of Symphonie Melodie - still needs a cloak but could not find a decent one I liked

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been running around in several sewers to make quests. I tried taking a screenshot of the very sanitary condition you run around in

on the lowest level of one of the sewers there are swimming octopus, sea turtles, sharks, piranhas, barracudas and many more sea-creatures around. Only managed to snap an octopus shot

Not everything in the sewers are nasty water and creatures from the ocean. Also pretty pottery (its so funny in Danish because a potte is something small children use to toilettrain on... I found it funny)

and some evil cults

3 random screenies which I just thought where pretty

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Click the pictures for larger images :D

It´s Erollisi day (Valentines festival ) in eq2. Humerous love notes and hard candy can be found. There is A LOT of them. Only a few examples here. Some are so funny

Been grinding the currency to get my mounts.. this one is sooooo pink. Heart comes out from the eyes, and from its hooves. The outfit I got on is also from the event.

Also got some wings but I have to be lvl 85 to use them

The outfit I wear with the wings are also from the festival. Animated hearts is flowing down inside the armor.. tried to take screenies of it but hard to capture. Its moving constantly

There is also a unique familiar (think non combat pet) you can get. It´s adorable and it gives you double up in damage

Outfits I havent gotten yet but also part of the festival

Also a lovely solo dungeon filled with pretty and romantic stuff

It also comes in a corrupted version where you have to do some quest to restore the love

Some none valentine days screenies

There is a ton of emotions you can do in EQ2. Here is a sleeping emotion on a horseback.. looks soooo wrong :lol: :lol:

and a none valentine days outfit.. tried to capture the amazing details on the armor

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Valentines day event almost over.. and I got a few screenies to share..

First off some names of ppl I came across which just made me laugh or smile

Others are just some random screenis from playing. Tried to capture just how scary a zombie is upclose.. and there are several versions of them so they are not all alike