probally asked this before :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

probally asked this before :D

Unread post by Ana »

but could not find my topic so here is a new one

Im looking for a SOLO NON ONLINE rpg game where i can tame pets .. I wanna be a hunter but i dont want an online game. Does such a game even exsist?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: probally asked this before :D

Unread post by Rhyela »

Probably not at all what you're looking for, but the first thing that came to mind was Pokemon. In the newest versions, X and Y, you can interact with your pokemon in Pokemon-Amie, and catching them is an awful lot like taming them in my mind. Unfortunately, they don't follow you outside of battle.

Other than that, nothing comes to mind, though I admit that I don't play as many games as many people.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

That's the first thing that came to my mind too XD All the other one I can think of are online, such a GW and such.

Pokemon follow you in Soulsilver and Heartgold but you can't interact with them like you can in X and Y

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Pokemon is defo not a thing for me.. have tried :D..

I wish i had programming skills.. i would t ake the hunterclass from wow, the many beast varieties in wow + the everquest games, the everquest big world and loads of different zone, the skyrim graphic and storylinie, the wow, eq and skyrim dungeons.. then put together my perfect solo rpg game :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hehe, skills...money...resources..... But yes, if something like that could be done, I imagine a lot of people would like it! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate_(video_game)
Just a quick search, never played it, but after reading about it I'm tempted to try it out :D

also found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchlight

and if you don't mind something indie, old-school and very retro-looking, try out Geneforge series from Spiderweb:
http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/products.html
The free demos are really big, and when I say big, I mean BIG :D Like 20-30% of the entire game. I played some of the Geneforge parts and they were excellent. Also I'm an avid Avernite - no pet classes in Avernum, though, not counting temporary combat summons.

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

downloaded the demo for TorchlightII now and will try fate when i gto some moeny again.. thanks Myrmi.. i let you know if they are anything i want :D

edit
Tochlight II is kinda like diablo..and a bit to violent for me... i dont mind killing stuff.. but you do nothing else in this game.. also it borthers me that the things i kill are demons or humanoids mostly...

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

I play Dragons age Orgins and if you play a Human noble cast you get a dog that will follow you around. There are modding sites out there that will allow you to change the skin of the dog or even into a wolf. Also the rogue class has a ranger spec to it that allows you to summon wolf/spider/bear. It's a fun game with a great story line, the rogue class can be done with any of the origins Human/dwarf/elf.