Long-time, no-see. Could use some help with authenticator.

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Long-time, no-see. Could use some help with authenticator.

Unread post by Gimlion »

So, it has been a dreadfully long time since I've posted anything on these forums, and unfortunately, I'm not posting for WoW/Hunter related business.

I am having some difficulties logging in to my Battle.net account, however. I'm a D3 player, and with the release of the ex-pac, I wanted to fiddle around with my characters before purchasing it. Much to my dismay, I cannot log in to my account.

I know that I have the correct email and password, as it takes me to the Authenticator verification afterwords, but when I enter the code that appears on my iPhone, it errors, telling me that I must have entered something wrong.

I have attempted to remove the authenticator, but regardless of what I do, it sticks, and the "Remove Broken Authenticator" page seems to be broken itself, as all the areas needed to fill out are available except the line where I actually enter my Battle.net email account.

If any of you guys have any advice or suggestions, it would be beyond greatly appreciated.

PS. It's kind of surreal being back on the forums. I was an avid member in my WoW prime, but college got the better of me, and I haven't had the funds nor the time to invest into WoW. Sometimes I miss those little digital pets of mine.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Long-time, no-see. Could use some help with authenticato

Unread post by Lisaara »

GIMLI!!!!!! *is Jessi/Talu*

*huuuugs* Good to have you back!

I'd recommend calling Blizz if the page itself isn't working.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Gimlion »

Haha, hey Jessi.

I was considering that, but was hoping that was not my only option. Hopefully I'll find the time to do that this weekend.

Thanks for the input, and also: :hug: *Huuuuugs*

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm afraid it might be but Blizz is good on the phone, promise! :3

:hug: <3

Missed you! How's everything?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Gimlion »

Eh, College is college. Been busy with wrestling and schoolwork, and I wasn't enjoying PvP or PvE as a hunter anymore, so I figured I'd unsub for a bit and see where things got. I've been playing a fair amount of LoL though, and loving it, generally. You can't help getting moron teammates though.

Those pixelly bits of fur and scale call to me every so often though, I'll never forget finally finding Loque after years of countless flights around The Basin.

How are the forums going lately?