Five Nights at Freddy's.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

ok Good news I'm gona join the fanfic site and put my fics on there.i'll let you guys know when they are up when I do.Hopefully my stories are good enouph for the site.Also if you want to help support my stories feel free to make some fanarts of them if you wish.If my 2 works are liked enouph I may deside to write more but on different seires.I may even do 1 on Freddy 2 if this first story gets enouph likes.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok so FNAF 2 is out I am watching the videos and let's plays and I am already on a WTH.this is gona be good also looks like Golden Freddy might infact be the murder's custom cause on night 6 the phone guy said that someone stole a yellow custom from the back.also I couldn't help but notice the check when someone beat night 5.THE DATE SAID 1987!someone pointed out that the second game may infact be a prequel to the first game.but while I see holes and such but it also seem possible cause the date the yellow suit being taken.OR my theory I thought of while writeing this it could be a REPEAT of the event.like with some curses they will repeat untill the sores or reason has been taken care of.also looks like the marinate maybe have been in the first game along but he must have been hidden in the black room that we couldn't see.OR maybe marinate was the 1 that used the Golden Freddy custom.There is also the theory that the 5th kid may have infact been the Marinate.cause in 1 of the easter eggs you see a kid and a car and the kid turns into what looks to be the marinate.

My head is spinning.

also a guildy in DP said that the reason why Golden Freddy has no eyes is because that the Cupcake in your office is the 1 with his eyes.in other words Golden Freddy is watching you.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I haven't even looked at any playthroughs yet >.< I'll have to check them out. If the date says 1987 then it's close to when it was shut down. Close to the murders. So...maybe...the person you're playing as is the murderer inside the golden Freddy suit, but evidently you aren't in the suit. You're just seeing if anyone notices. If the phone guy has noticed it'd explain why he was killed. Also, if you are the murderer in the suit it'd explain why in number one you'd have hallucinations of the words 'it's me'.

*runs off to watch the new playthroughs*
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I don't think the player was the killer.i think the marinate is the 1 behind everything.or atleast he has a role.cause on night 5 after you beat night 5 you are looking through Freddy's eyes in the FNAF 1 place and the marinate is looking right at you.so this could mean he was in FNAF 1 the whole time but he was in the room that we can't see. the same place that Golden Freddy is guessed to be.someone is guessing that the marinate is the 1 that used the Golden Freddy suit to lore the kids and kill them and he framed 1 of the staff members.someones also point out the noise that chica Foxy and Freddy play are to keep the marinate from comeing out at all.But 1 thing is missing from this theory though.and that my fellow FNAF fan is reason.why would the marinate want to kill the kids? what would be his reasoning behind this.

now I'm just gona go on a lime here and I am gona guess that maybe he's lonely and wants a friend.IDK realy.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm also highly suspicious of the Puppet, though I really wonder who that purple figure is in the 18-bit mini games! It's always the purple figure that makes things go wrong- when he shows up, kids die. And during all this the robotic voice repeats "S A V E T H E M" or " H E L P T H E M", so I get the feeling that the robots themselves aren't the evil ones here. Or that, at the very least, something is manipulating and controlling them...

I don't enjoy the game itself, as I'm terrible at horror, but I /LOVE/ the story this game has.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok so I am thinking more now that's actually poped into my head when I first saw it the first time.the Phone Guy points out the bots can tell if someone is a killer or so by looking at them and going into there data base.WHAT IF some of the people that work at Freddy are killers that are hideing out.WHAT IF maybe like when you have a line up of pictures of people to identify what the killer looks like the bots also go by.This may make some sense cause maybe a lot of the Staff and Adults look like crimanls so being over protective the bots tend to be aggressive tords the Adults mostly the staff.

But something seems off though.shouldn't the hauntings happen AFTER the killings.cause the place seems to out of wake before the events started happening.So maybe the bots sensing something was off was starting to get wonky and when a kid did die it made them go nuts kinda how some parents go nuts when finding they're child dead.The bots are acting like over protective spirits or so.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Funny thought came to mind. I think it was jermay in the second game that got his frontal lob bitten off and it was Freddy. Let explain why I think this. We know of the blood prints on his face. now in the second game you have scenes where you are inside of Freddy cause you have Golden Freddy looking at you. So WHAT IF the looking out scene is Jermay's Frontal lob that's seeing everything Freddy is seeing?
That's something to consider.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

hi all I'm sure that you FNAF fans out there have herd about a possible FNAF 3.As well as hits and messages that might happen in 3. I have thought what could be cool for the 3rd part to this amazing game.

Now to start with I think the game would be cool if it took place BEFORE FNAF 2 because it will kinda, not 100%,show the murders happening at the freddy's dinner. How this can happen is at night 1 you will see like a shadowy human shape figure in the camras. His face will be blacked or shadowed out so you can't see his face. BUT what you can see is he is he has a purple shirt. this Purple is obvisly the purple man. He will walk around the restaurant kinda like Foxy sprit to you BUT he is not heading for your office. He will disappear after a certain time from the camras and you will hear a door opening. You look at the back room and see the door is open it wasn't open before. He was heading for the back room where spare animatronics are being kept. upon looking in the camra you will see 1 of them is walking out, Golden Freddy. If you look in the back room after Golden Freddy leaves you will see an exoskeleton on the floor discarded. It is this exoskeleton that you have to watch out for on night 1. As the night progress you will see blood in the back room indicating the murders are happening and more blood will be there as the nights go on. On night 2 1 of the animatonics I'm gona say Bonnie has blood and mucis on his mouth and eyes. Night 3 more blood and chica will have Blood and mucis on he mouth and eyes as well. night 4 Freddy same thing. 1 by 1 these animatronics start coming after you as the nights go on. on Night 5 Golden Freddy is back BUT he has blood and mucis on his mouth and eyes. upon beating the game you get a cut scene where there is a man in a purple uniform with his face covered but he has on a purple uniform with a yellow bage. (If hinting the phone guy is the murder this part would happen to) He has a phone next to him and he picks up the phone and hits a red button (the record button)and cut.

not sure how I would put the marinate in and I do belive you have to deal with him aswell all 5 nights. Being the first to get murdered. But this is what I came up with for a start. let me know what you guys thing and possibly add to this or put your idea for FNAF 3 should be.
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Well um FNaF 4 is coming out.....and with that some pretty creepy critters......

http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/ ... 28FNaF4%29

as I said creepy critters...
I hope they don't eat me when I get the game... oh and it's coming out on HALLOWEEN! And I thought that they were at peace.... Nevermind...
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Sorry for the Necro but FNaF 4's Halloween Update is being teased.

What we know:

Nightmare Balloon Boy, Nightmare Puppet, and Nightmare Mangle confirmed

Nightmare Puppet will be involved with your bed somehow

New Extras menu stuff including cheats and challenges for those that cleared Night 6

Box from Night 7 ending may never open, although Scott teased a very key like object recently.

New minigame tied to the new challenges.

This will be Five Nights at Freddy's final involvement in horror, aside from the upcoming movie.

After that we'll be getting the happy lil RPG FNaF World.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Magnakilro

First Halloween update teaser....the 'key'

Second teaser, Nightmare BB

Second teaser, brightened

Third teaser, freddy plush

Third teaser brightened, Nightmare Puppet

Third teaser even brighter, Puppet easier to see
BombyxAndDaLoque
Realm: Korialstratz

Unread post by BombyxAndDaLoque »

Magnakilro wrote:Image

First Halloween update teaser....the 'key'

Second teaser, Nightmare BB

Second teaser, brightened

Third teaser, freddy plush

Third teaser brightened, Nightmare Puppet

Third teaser even brighter, Puppet easier to see
Oh my. That is some very scary puppet there
Moving on to Fnaf, I did not actually play most of the games (except the first night of fnaf2) but this looks like an amazing game, It has alot of interesting mysteries and it is a very scary game to play, I even did not want to go outside to go to the bathroom once! .O.
Magnakilro

I really enjoyed the series. They are nice fun challenges. Kinda sad to see them end after Halloween but FNaF World is in the works!
Magnakilro

News came out 5 days ago regarding the update.

Scott Cawthon did not want the update to change the basic game or the lore at all, so originally he planned it to be just a cheat menu, challenge menu and updated minigame and leave it at that.

But then he noticed the expectations of the community and how high they were. He didn't want to disappoint but he also wants to preserve the original game. So a compromise was made:

The update will be 2 parts:

The Canon update will be the cheats, challenges and minigame added to the original as a standard update.

The Non-Canon update will be the release of a Free Halloween edition of FNaF 4...with new characters and cosmetic changes. No story here...just spoopy Halloween fun
Magnakilro

New teaser for the update.

Top is unbrightened, bottom is brightened
Magnakilro

FNaF news:

The first 3 games updated. If your Compy clock is set to Halloween, a pumpkin will be on your desk and lights hanging in your office

FNaF 4 update notes:

The Halloween edition of the game will merely be a reskin of the original FNaF 4...just with new visuals and the new nightmare bots.

Nightmare Toy Freddy confirmed to not be happening.
Magnakilro

Final teaser
Magnakilro

The Update launched last night! Here's the details!

The Halloween edition has these changes:

1: Jack O' Chica (seen in final teaser...orange Chica with glow effects and a Pumpkin instead of her cupcake) and Jack O' Bonnie (first teaser. Orange bonnie with glow effects) replace the originals. No gameplay changes whatsoever...still same breathing mechanic.

2: Mangle (second to last teaser) replaces Foxy. She has the same running soundclip as him. She actually changes the game slightly, making it a bit harder. She has no animation for being caught in the hallway so you'll never know if you did or not. The big change though is that if she DOES slip into your closet, her FNaF 2 constant radio static noises will play throughout your room, drowning out other ambience. You'll be forced to try to pick out the breathing noise amidst the garbling. Other than those 2 things, she's exactly the same as Foxy

3: Freddy and fredbear unchanged

4: Plushtrap is replaced with Balloon Boy, minigame now called 'Fun With BB'. The game is exactly the same with the same reward (though if you play it for the challenge modes, you only shave 1 hour off instead of 2). The main change is that BB constantly talks to you via his 3 FNaF 2 voice clips (with demonic voice). Its very easy to mistake the chattering for him moving, but he DOES have a footstep soundclip.

5: Nightmarionette replaces Nightmare. He works exactly like Fredbear/Nightmare. While he's active, his music box from FNaF 2 plays constantly. Not sure if any other audio changes occur.

6: A pumpkin appears in your house in some of the 8 bit minigames.

Both games have these changes:

1: A Cheat menu added in the extras for those that beat Night 7. The cheats are:

a: House Map: A simple map on the upper right corner that tells you where the bots are.

b: Fast Nights: Nights go by twice as fast.

c: Danger Indicator: a red triangle will flash on screen if there is someone at your door.

2: A Challenge Menu added in Extras that only those who beat 20/20/20/20 mode can do, due to much higher difficulty. The challenges are:

a: Blind Mode: Entire game pitch black. Only memory of where everything is, and audio can save you.

b: Insta-Foxy: Foxy skips the entire closet thing and kills you as soon as he gets in the room. You need to keep up with him in the halls to survive. Replaced with Mangle in the Halloween edition.

c: Mad Freddy: Freddles pile up much faster.

and d: All-Nightmare: Nightmare is active the entire night, much like Fredbear on Night 5. replaced with Nightmarionette in Halloween mode.
Magnakilro

Been a while...sorry for the necro...but a new official FNaF is coming. Sister location.

Here are the three teaser images so far.

A teaser video is available too: https://youtu.be/Uw4-bZkxyKQ

Looks interesting!
SetsunaChan
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by SetsunaChan »

Guess little bit of a Necro.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location been out for 10 days now.

Scott has updated his site again!

SL will get it's first update a Non-Canon custom night, it will be FREE. Scott also wishes the update would be ready for Halloween, but seems it won't be ready until December!

And in other FNaF news. Scott will be posting an update on the FNaF movie that was to be directed by Gil Kenan soon!