Five Nights at Freddy's.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

ok so I resently found out I may be late is that the freddy 2 you are playing as a new guard not the 1 from the first game.for it says the old one has moved to the day shift.

now this is something that seemed to hit me.the Freddy CEO KNOWS this stuff is happening.it says it right in the game.he just turns the blame away.sooo....mayby its the CEO that did the killings in the freddy restaurant.and Golden Freddy could be his suit.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Oh my...I never thought of that! The suit is the guards suit! My mind is blown! Why did I never think of that?! He returned several years later to check the evidence was hidden perhaps? And the animatronics know and want to end him?

Oh! He's the kid that had his frontal lobe bitten off! He went looney or something and killed those kids, luring them won't his suit and returned to check no one knew the truth? Or perhaps he tinkered won't the animatronics because he was sacked, and he made Foxy bite the kid? Then of course the place is shut down, and he comes back, again, to keep an eye on things. He is fired at the end for tinkering with the animatronics, so if he knew how to do it on that night he knew how to do it before?
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

OMG I just thought more.what if there where more kids that went missing.what if the last guard the phone guy died.what if the guard victoms ends up being the new bots for freddy 2 and the kids are the old bots?they need the souls to haunt the bots for some reason.maybe.

COULD IT BE?MAYBE? POSSIBLY?
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oh my...that's genius!
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

now going off on what suggested and what people are thinking about the mask.that might be why the new bots are after the old bots cause like the old ones they are after revenge.As for the old bots the are after someone who works late at night cause the kid killings must have happened at night or someone who works a night shift the night guard being 1.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok so another thing that's going through my head on the phone guy's 4th day call.he said he wanted someone to check the bots.he also said "I always wondered what WAS in those empty head."does this mean he had a look himself?did he see what was realy inside thos bots other then the skeleton.maybe he saw what was left of the bodys that was inside the bots.so he left us that message hopeing maybe someone will infact learn of the truth about the bots.and the "your fired" at the end of the 7th day wasn't us but a metfor for the phone guy.he's fired but the kill him as ameans of being fired sense he saw what was inside.thus the tinkering.someone at the place doesn't like it when people learn the truth.so maybe someone made him lose power but it wasn't the bots.someone else must have been in the restaurant watching.and when the phone guy found out and tried to leave the message he flicked off the power and let Freddy and his friends in to "take care" of him.

there's more to this that meets the eye.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hmm. Maybe he did look inside the bodies? Maybe because he knew what was inside the bots were programmed to kill him? If someone did mean for the phone guy to get killed, as you said, because he knew too much, then maybe...maybe the bots are just programmed to kill. They can be tinkered with by you so why can't someone else do so too? Hmm...more questions to be answered...
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

omg I just learned that in freddy 2 new Foxxy is gona be carried by the new bots.there is an image of new chica carrying new foxy.not sure if this means someing or not.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

*hears wedding bells* here comes the bride! All dressed in...animatronic suits? That can't be right...
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

now this is for my own person joy.what I would just sit down break out some popcorn and watch would be Elsa and Anna from Frozen play 5 nights at Freddy.and ALL THE WAY THROUGH.Anna being the one playing of corse.

whos with me?!!?!?!!?
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

you heard the 5 nights at Freddy song by tombstone?its catchy.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok new theory I thought of conserning Golden Freddy and the player.what if the 5th child that went missing survived like in the parallal story verson.1 of the victoms survived.what if the 5th child is the player that got away but has no memory which is why even hes considered missing and dead.and Golden Freddy was the suit that you where gona be stuffed into before you got away.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

sorry for another post but I found another theory that was interesting about the bots.rember these bots where kids that where stuffed into the suits.so maybe every night they are reliveing the events of there deaths buy running to the office for savefty from the murder.Foxxy bangs on the door to beg to get in for savefty. and chica looks through the window to see if the murder is in there.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

HunterFTW wrote:sorry for another post but I found another theory that was interesting about the bots.rember these bots where kids that where stuffed into the suits.so maybe every night they are reliveing the events of there deaths buy running to the office for savefty from the murder.Foxxy bangs on the door to beg to get in for savefty. and chica looks through the window to see if the murder is in there.
HunterFTW wrote:ok new theory I thought of conserning Golden Freddy and the player.what if the 5th child that went missing survived like in the parallal story verson.1 of the victoms survived.what if the 5th child is the player that got away but has no memory which is why even hes considered missing and dead.and Golden Freddy was the suit that you where gona be stuffed into before you got away.
Merge these two theories together and I think we're on to something! You're the one who got away and you return (Golden Fredddy is the suit you were meant to go in, hence the message it's me) and your once friends are twisted. The bite of 87 happened because there was a child in the suit which messed the suit, causing it to bite the kids head off (in regards to Foxy). It'd explain why Freddy laughs and Bonnie and Chica moan. Foxy, as you said, bangs on the door. Chica checks at the window first. Bonnie appears at the other door in an attempt to get in. Freddy comes when the power goes off because he's waiting until he can't be seen before he runs.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I'm thinking about Writeing my own fanfic on FNAF.i might write it on here if I do.

so the Sample on this.

I started playing this game 5 Night's at Freddy after seeing others playing and fanart after my fear finaly went away.listening to the song about this game about them not being so bad but lost kid souls I waited for the game to download while I sat there and listened.i thought about playing the game the same way aseveryone else but then inseat I thought of playing it a different way.

the game Finishes its download and after a deep breath and a "I CAN DO THIS!!!" to myself I began this scary game knowing full well that I will die with my different choice of playing.

Night 1
Me: ok I'm in and this is already giving me second thoughts on my life choice's.
(ring ring)
Phone Guy talks

as he speaks I mess around with the controls and realy have some fun with the doors.(screwing myself over).
my thoughts:i'm probly gona die fast anyway.
Looks at Camra
My thoughts:ok they are still there.
Me:you stay where I can see you kids.
goes out of Camra.
checks door lights.
looks at Camras.
Me:you kids behaveing still....WO!
Thoughts:they are looking right at me!
goes out of camra.

Phone guys call ends.
checks cam.
Thoughts:ok they aren't looking at me this time.
me:now don't go wondering to far children.
checks pirates cove
me:Foxxy you there.ok your still chilling behind the certains.thats fine.just behave little one.
checks back on stage.
me:OH NO!BONNIE! BONNIE!oh there you are.(Bonnies is in the cafeteria)what are you doing bonnie?you shouldn't go wondering off on your own.
goes out of cam
checks lights
checks Stage
Me:ok you kids are still there.
checks caf
Me:bonnie you...BONNIE!oh your in the closet.why you in the closet Friend?there are no toys in there.
thoughts:so Bonnie is gona get me soon.hes close being in the closet and all.
checks stage
me:AHHHHH!(chica and Freddy are both looking at me)IT IS RUDE TO STARE!
check pirates cove
Thoughts:do both chica and freddy stare at you in this game?i didn't see them do that only when all 3 are there.
checks closet
Me:Bonnie you still looking for...BONNIE!
goes out of camra
checks left light
BAM
me:AHHH!BONNIE IT'S NOT NICE TO SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE!
checks lights again
Me:come on in Bonnie help your self to some punch...there is no punch...as far as I'm aware.
Thoughts:ok lets just get this over with.I didn't last lone anyway.
checks Stage
checks pirates cove
goes out of camra........
heart raceing
thoughts:wo ok I don't think Bonnie is suppose to be standing right in front of me.isn't he suppose to kill me now?not just stand there?
Me:....make yourself at home...have a seat...if there is anyother...I'd give you mine but I can't move....
Heart pounding
checks cams
goes out of cams
Thoughts:ok I Know I should be dead by now.WHY IS BONNIE SITEING ON THE FLOOR INFRONT OF ME!
Me:you comfy? just stay where I can see you. want some music? I have no music.....sorry :(
checks cams
Me:CHICA!WHERE'S THE CHICKEN! here chica..here chiky chiky chiky...ah found her.shes in the kitchen.
goes out of camra
me:....Bonnie....why are you leaveing?you going back on stage?have fun don't get into Trouble.
(bonnie leaves the office)
Thoughts:ugh....I'm suppose to get a game over aren't I why is Bonnie leaveing me be?

END

so that's a sample so far of this story if you like it let me know I will continue it.if there is a better spot for this site for me to put this please direct me to the page.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oooh I like it! I say continue, makes for an interesting twist on things :D
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

so the different in this story is the character desides to play with a head set but she has a mic.little does she know the mic is working without her knowing it is.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok so I made the fanfic on the creative Write page if you want to check it out.i'm on night 2.thinking of what to do with night 3.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Night 3 is up.Foxxy appears but no Freddy.i don't think I'm gona have Golden Freddy appear in this part of the story.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oooh I look forward to Golden Freddy's arrival!