Dragon Age screenshots

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Re: Dragon Age screenshots

Unread post by Seilahyn »

So that's where that head on the dwarf in my screenshot came from!

Loaded an earlier save on my rogue and have been dragon hunting/finishing off side quests. Dragons are so fun to fight.

I have my Solas back.. even if he already broke my heart.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

My elf rough that I busted arse to catch back up to where she was before I deleted EVERYTHING finally killed a high dragon. Here is most of the conversation /drinking fun with Iron Bull if he's with you on the fight. The whole thing is an absolute RIOT.

A really excellent SS of Bull

Starting to get a little tipsy

OOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY

Just completely TORE UP. :lol:

My blue river bane Dracolisk sneering at horse master Dennet

Gravity defying!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dracolisks. Poor things though. Still call them "horsey". :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I really need to figure out how to unlock the mount thing. I remember someone mentioning that Master Dennet might come to Skyhold now, so I went back to visit him and he still won't come. I have no idea how... guess I'll have to research it.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Seilahyn wrote:I really need to figure out how to unlock the mount thing. I remember someone mentioning that Master Dennet might come to Skyhold now, so I went back to visit him and he still won't come. I have no idea how... guess I'll have to research it.
Did you complete all the other quests from the farm? Like taking care of the wolves and setting up the watch towers and everything? Once you've finished all the tasks you should be able to convince him to. Also after you've done the preliminary race quests to get your default horse mount from his daughter.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Yeah. I have the basic horse and apparently one of the dracolisks. The only thing on the farm I didn't do was the race quest from his daughter.
Last edited by Seilahyn on Sat May 02, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh yeah I think you have to finish all circuits of the race until you've completed every challenge.
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Bring Dorian or Cassandra along when you speak to Dennet :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

zedxrgal

As the others have said I believe you have to do all the horse races w/Dennet's daughter to get him to come to your stronghold. :)
Then it's RIDE LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!

Nefretiti

I think the races are optional, you do however need to finish the watchtowers and take care of the wolves, that and bring Dorian and/or Cassandra when you talk to him afterwards.

zedxrgal

Yeah I did have Cassie with me when I've gone to get Dennet on both characters. So maybe that's the catch??

And after looking. Cassandra DOES need to be with you to have Dennet join on. I read in several posts that sometimes he bugs out even when Dorian is with you to where the dialogue doesn't come up.

I also just realized the reason I quit playing Skyrim even though I LOVE that game and never completed it. With having two characters in DAI it gives me a chance to see where I went wrong on certain things with my original human mage. So yesterday I had a massive OCD attack (yes I suffer from this) and I started her over. :( Like completely from scratch, level 1. She was level 15. But I'd made a lot of mistakes. At least to me. Being on the elf rogue showed me where I'd gone wrong. I did go back through all of the human mage's saves to see if there was a old save to reload and start from but she went from level 10 forward on her saves. *sigh* So she's now a baby level 5 after some ass busting last night. One of the mistakes I made on the mage was she had never got Vivienne. I know that sounds .................. petty ...... but for someone with moderate OCD that is a giant mistake. There was a lot of holes in her questing etc. So my original toon became a do over. Another large mistake was that she was not progressing "properly" though her specializations. For some reason she didn't have them. Yet EVERY companion had theirs. Her trainers were there and even though I tried to talk with them to get the quests they still wouldn't show up in her journal. There was no fix for this that I saw except either reload an old save (which I didn't have) or start over. Stuff like that forced it. I am thinking of making her a knight enchanter when the time comes.

My rogue went assassin. Which I LOVE. Her moves are so cool.

What specializations did y'all choose for your toons?

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I had Dorian with me.. maybe I just got the unlucky "not triggering" thing. I had to enter the tavern like 20 times before I finally got Dorian's special quest to pop on entering. I'll have to try going back with Cassandra.

I didn't realize there were other "paths" with those three NPCs... I just now picked it up and started it. I picked Assassin with my Rogue because it just seemed to fit.

Also, DRAGONS!

My boyfriend called me while I was fighting Sand Howler. I hit pause so I could focus on him and not the fight. This was the pause screen. Great screenshot without even trying.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'm lame and still haven't played Inquisition yet. My hand/arm have been messed up for over a month, maybe a month and a half, so I've barely been on the computer. Anyway, here's another shot of Ashriel defeating the archdemon:

After a lot (and I mean a LOT) of waffling back and forth on which character to stick with for import into DA2 and DAI, I finally decided to just stick with my DW rogue, Ashriel. Even though Alistair left, Ashriel herself was an enjoyable character for me. I look at the breakup as a sort of maturation process for both of them. Even though it sucks, it's not inherently bad. Besides, now I can finally flirt with Anders without feeling guilty. :P I did re-do the post-coronation so I could make Shianni the bann of the alienage, but other than that, I left everything as it was. I'm playing Awakening now, and am unsure whether or not I'll do Witch Hunt. I probably will, since it's a short one.

I think I might try a warrior in DA2, since I still haven't tried it yet. Or maybe an archer; I haven't tried one of those, either. :P It's good to get back into Dragon Age, as long as my hand/arm behave.

I'm liking all the screen shots you guys are posting! :D Hopefully I will have some of my own before too long. And I've been fangirling over Blackwall since I saw the first art, so I need to hurry up and see if he's as awesome as I've told myself he is. :lol:
Attachments
Archdemon.jpg
Archdemon.jpg (256.77 KiB) Viewed 10919 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nefretiti

So since my current obsession is down for maitinence I hopped on to check on Riviel and found they had new content out, an avvar mount pack for 49 sek. I decided to get it and decided to try out the horse on Riviel and well ...

there is a horse,a hart,a nug,a dracolisk and a version of bog unicorn in the pack.
Attachments
Avvar horsie1.jpg
Avvar horsie1.jpg (422.84 KiB) Viewed 10919 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

stop tormenting me with stunning screen shots!! That horse Nef!! Wow

goes into a store and steals the game :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I FINALLY STARTED PLAYING!!! Sorry I've been MIA for so long; my hand/arm have taken forever to get better, and then my internet went kaput on my PC at home. Anyway, I bought an XBONE and Inquisition for it. I'm only about 15 hours in (a little less), but I already love the game. :D

I made a DW Dalish rogue named Anare (uh-NAR-ay), and so far she's very helpful, though she doesn't believe in the whole "Chosen One" type thing. Also, I haven't gotten all the companions yet (just missing Iron Bull and Dorian now), but I am already quite fond of Solas. He's so nerdy! I've heard that romance storyline ends sad (no spoilers please!), though I don't know the details. Oh well, I'll just have to have my heart broken, I guess. I can't resist his geekiness.

Anyway, pictures! I had to take pics of my TV with my cell phone, so my apologies for the meh quality. :)

Attachments
Anare CC.jpg
Anare CC.jpg (246.51 KiB) Viewed 10919 times
Anare Character Record.jpg
Anare Character Record.jpg (308.33 KiB) Viewed 10919 times
Anare Convo 1.jpg
Anare Convo 1.jpg (227.52 KiB) Viewed 10919 times
Anare Convo 2.jpg
Anare Convo 2.jpg (271.41 KiB) Viewed 10919 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nefretiti

I started playing this again so I got the different packs and DLC content, I have yet to try the DLC stuff but I did find some interesting armor sets from the packs , Qunari style armor, both wearable and scematics.

Bull and my little elfin warrior Ellya sporting their new heavy sets.

Tau Lavellan sporting the light version.

there is also a number of "Par Vollen" customizations for Skyhold included as well as an armored mount.
Attachments
Bull n Ellya.jpg
Bull n Ellya.jpg (369.51 KiB) Viewed 10919 times
Tau armor.jpg
Tau armor.jpg (313.25 KiB) Viewed 10919 times

zedxrgal

I haven't played DAI in SO LONG! I changed from W7 to W10 and had a complete and utter heart attack because I forgot to back up all my game files. But thank God for cloudsync! I did not have to start DAI over again. I bought all the new DLC's except Jaws of Harkon (I think that's how it's spelled). I wanted to finish the main story line first before touching on that story.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I'm sorry but I can't help it... *girlish fangirl squeeee*

https://youtu.be/bUQKGFMfXx0

I can't get it to embed, so you'll just have to click the link.
Nefretiti

Eeee! cool :D I especially like that they bring a certain someone back.

I paused the game and then realized I had a perfect photo opportunity and Varric makes me giggle in this one.

if you get a chance to play through Descent take it .. fun little DLC and the final area is absolutely stunning.
Attachments
Stormrider.jpg
Stormrider.jpg (346.75 KiB) Viewed 10919 times

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I. Can.'t. Wait.

I just bought both 15$ DLCs to catch up before the 8th... I hope. More than likely don't need them, but I like to be up on the storyline. Currently working on Jaws of Hakkon stuff.

Also, Varric looks like he's holding on for a ride.