Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Ark: Survival Evolved

Unread post by Ana »

Tamed more dinos :D

Berry (Male) & Cherry (Female) - Alphas Barynox. Both dyed in

Snik (Female - natural colors) & Snek (colored in because I wanted a green snake) - Alpha titan boas. You can ride them but the rider is invisible so i chose to stand on them to show their size. First when I tamed them I noticed that the female dont have head frills :D

Slobber (Female) & Drool (Male) - Alpha racoon cats .. cant remember their wild dino names (Both natural colors)

2 Omega Mosasaurus. Had to go in admin cheat god mode to get these.. they are ULTRA strong! and SUPER big. They are excatly alike so only took screenies of one of them.. both still needs a name

aaand yet another pretty screenie

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Raccoon cats are Thylacoleo, one of my favorite non-dinos in the game. They're very feline like but are actually marsupials!

Also, if your Allo are all the same level that might be why they all have the fire. Normally it assigns the highest level with it, but if they're all the same. I never noticed if that one is bigger than normal on official. I'll have to check when I log in next.

I'll probably be a little scarce for the weekend, not just because of the pain. Overwatch is having a free play weekend and is like to try the game out before buying.

As for a "private" server for us, I'm not sure. I might play around on it, but I don't think I'd give up my home on Prim14 for it. As antisocial as I am, I do like having other players around at times. Would you open it to others or invite only?
Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Moar spinos!

with help from Rubble I tamed these two today. the green lady is avalible if either of you like her. she's low level though.
Attachments
20170527025019_1.jpg
20170527025019_1.jpg (216.61 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Tarn - Oh my. Those are very gorgeous. I should tame one some day. Sadly all the ones I've seen that I liked have been killed very quickly.
Seilahyn wrote:As for a "private" server for us, I'm not sure. I might play around on it, but I don't think I'd give up my home on Prim14 for it. As antisocial as I am, I do like having other players around at times. Would you open it to others or invite only?
If I did this it would be invite only. Like other Petopians and /or certain people on Prim 14. I'm on my tablet so I may be repeating myself, if so I apologise. The server would be a dedicated 24/7 server so if a person (like me) wants to play a lone or with only a few other people they can. Thinking of it being the center map. MAYBE scortched earth. Everything still in the air. Prim 14 would be my "home" though.

Nef - More spino?!?!!? :o :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Because I promised pictures you'll now see my zoo! YES I HAVE A HOARDING PROBLEM! XD Oh and before I forget lovely dinos and screnshots!=)
Oh and apologies in advance because I'll spam this thread with screenies! ^^;

Attachments
Allos.jpg
Allos.jpg (145.26 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
ankylos.jpg
ankylos.jpg (152.39 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Baryonyxmalecarnoes.jpg
Baryonyxmalecarnoes.jpg (124.94 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
basewip.jpg
basewip.jpg (88.68 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
bruce.jpg
bruce.jpg (122.15 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
dilostable.jpg
dilostable.jpg (156.73 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
dodos.jpg
dodos.jpg (163.76 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
femalecarnoes.jpg
femalecarnoes.jpg (133.87 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
femaleraptors1.jpg
femaleraptors1.jpg (143.32 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
femaleraptorsandmalw.jpg
femaleraptorsandmalw.jpg (133.22 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Continuing the madness! Megalos are spawned because my cavedays ended rather early to a bunch of insane pshyco snakes and whatever... (what eventually lead to the loss of my first base)
Attachments
flyers.jpg
flyers.jpg (124.01 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
ichty.jpg
ichty.jpg (99.6 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
iggies1.jpg
iggies1.jpg (144.17 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
iggies2.jpg
iggies2.jpg (128.69 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
maleraptors.jpg
maleraptors.jpg (145.34 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
mammals.jpg
mammals.jpg (127.35 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
megabruce.jpg
megabruce.jpg (137.73 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
megalofem1.jpg
megalofem1.jpg (147.21 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
megalofem2.jpg
megalofem2.jpg (139.13 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
pachys.jpg
pachys.jpg (153.02 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Like I said I'm "spamming"! ^^;

The Pego was an accidental tame as it stole some kibble or whatever from me when I was trying to hunt down a spino I think it was!XD The raptor baby is the only one to survive out of 3 hatchlings (2 eggs) and I have found out I'm not gonna breed anymore dinos as my patience does not last long enough for that ordeal.

And before anyone ask... for some reason I have a hard time running into males in my game... so most of the tames I have are actually female in case people are wondering!=)
Attachments
paras1.jpg
paras1.jpg (118.44 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
paras2.jpg
paras2.jpg (122.33 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
pegoanddimorpho.jpg
pegoanddimorpho.jpg (160.25 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
phimo.jpg
phimo.jpg (154.43 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
raptorbaby.jpg
raptorbaby.jpg (87.14 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
rexgirls.jpg
rexgirls.jpg (111.11 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
sarcopair.jpg
sarcopair.jpg (141.47 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
sheepstable.jpg
sheepstable.jpg (147.9 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
stego.jpg
stego.jpg (134.7 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
stonecrushertheinvincible.jpg
stonecrushertheinvincible.jpg (154.68 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Final post with screenies! Again sorry for the spamming but yeah I decided to take them all in one go for now!=)
Oh and yes it was a huge pain in the .... to bring home wolves, mammoths, the black/white female rex, a sarco and a couple of others. But atleast I had parked them far away from the giga I discovered while flying around aiming to get some sabertoothed cats which I obviously never got so far as they either got killed by crazy psycho pets not listening to orders... or was too low level to survive an arrow or bonk in the head!^^; So yeah next up is still a couple of sabers and another thyla (I seriously love my furry guy as he's one of my best mounts! =) )

and ofc I have plans to eventually get one of following
kentrosaurus
pachyrhino
get my flyable microraptor back as I lost that one along the old base
perhaps a troodon
perhaps a microraptor
kaprosuchus

I also need to explore the oceans more and get some of the missing water creatures I like and want.

Oh and I have to note that a lot of the dinos, mainly those I have a bunch off are just tames I did because they either were trying to kill my tame, me or got in the way of an arrow. The Bronto is also an accidental tame I just took along as it was hard to fight 2 allos, 1 rex and one angry bronto and couple of raptors once they all decided to go at me! In hindsight I should have gone for more isolated individuals!XD

Attachments
thebiggirls.jpg
thebiggirls.jpg (105.9 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
thebiggirlsabove.jpg
thebiggirlsabove.jpg (147.19 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
theries.jpg
theries.jpg (111.69 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
thyla.jpg
thyla.jpg (137.75 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
trikes.jpg
trikes.jpg (133.86 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
turtles.jpg
turtles.jpg (115.24 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
wolfpack.jpg
wolfpack.jpg (133.1 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

So I finally made some dino examples in single player of what I'm looking for in an Allo and Spino... after a bit of messing around that lead into "fatal errors" and eventually leading to me having to delete my save file to even log in to The Island anymore. Not sure why... I was just running around on my Thyla with an Arcaeopteryx in my arms above my head, having fun with the glide ability. Oh god I need one on official. It's so fun, and they're so cute.

Anywho, so these are actual wild colors. I used the Wiki pages to look at what colors they could have in each area and found what I liked best out of those.
First: Black, Black, Light Gray
Second: Black, Light Gray, Black
Third: Black, Light Orange, Light Gray (This is the boy I wanted to tame, but took some convincing and was gone by the time I returned with my Quetz, Wolf, and Narqs)

These are both mutated colors, I believe. I know I've seen them in game. I think... I know Rubble has a blue one and Pillars has one as well that's a different shade than Rubble's.
These are my "Dream Allos"

This is what I'm looking for in a Spino, although the all black one Nef got is also something I would like.
Black body, Light Blue belly, Light Blue sail, and the sail top was.. purple? Blue? I forget.. or maybe I made it black. Honestly any of those three would be fine.

I actually found a boy like this a while ago, right above Green Obi. I posted the story about it back then. He was alive for hours and then when I finally came back to tame him he died within the couple minutes it took me to find a safe area to knock him out.

I've been meaning to post pictures of my house progress, I'll try to do that later. I took some but then worked on it so they were outdated.
Attachments
WildAlloWants.jpg
WildAlloWants.jpg (747.96 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
DreamAllosMutation.jpg
DreamAllosMutation.jpg (550.2 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
SpinoWant.jpg
SpinoWant.jpg (567.36 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Seilahyn wrote:This is what I'm looking for in a Spino, although the all black one Nef got is also something I would like.
Black body, Light Blue belly, Light Blue sail, and the sail top was.. purple? Blue? I forget.. or maybe I made it black. Honestly any of those three would be fine.
This one is definitely a thing as I had one female colored like that, unfortunately a combo of zillion megapiranhas and my attempts of getting her to shore so I could tame her, eventually killed her. Yes I cried a little insideafter that failure! =(

Just a quick question; does the alteration of colors stick to the dinos once you make them with admincheat or do they reset every time you relog the game?! Asking because I have a lot of convinience tames in colors I do not enjoy a lot eg. my allos (not a random tame but apparently they are only greenish colors on the middle jungle island), greenish mammoth among a few. I know I probably should have found some other versions instead to tame or actually read the fact that they were not the missing male I was looking for.... << just read the word -male and thought yes I finally found one and after the tame... DOH! XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LOVE all the dinos. I tamed myself one of the sleeping dinos but could not get a saddle on it so I let it go :D

We added more dinos in our game too. Two alpha sabers. Whiskers (Female - natural colors) & Whiskey (Dyed). Sabers are not my favorite dino but this time around I have promised to give new dinos a shot and that included sabers :)

Two alpha Quatzels. Carlton (male - natural colors) and Carrie (Female - dyed)

Two alpha Indominos rex, both natural colors. Bracelet (Female) & Dentures (Male)

Another "dino" I wanted to give a chance. Stingrays. Irwin (Male - natural colors) & Jetski (Female, dyed). I dont know how useful these are but they are pretty :D

Two Alpha Megladons. Jaws (Male - dyed) and Tooth (Female - natural color)

Ohh and does anyone know of an underwater paddock addon? I use dock foundation from advanced raft but they dont go all the way down and Im a bit tired of building over and over again.. so need something which i just place and it goes down to the button of the ocean :D - Then I only have to build where i want the gate to be :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

Some Gallifrey tames.

Piggies

Raptor pack

Stego lady, I really liked her coloring with the completely dark body and orangey plates.

Parasaur I found in my pen and tamed on a whim.

Trike boy

Assorted pets

My pretty Ichthyornis lady

So yeah .. this fellow .. meet Vincent

I decided to log back to Gallifrey to check on my dinos and poke around abit since they had boosted taming,gathering and such.
I spot a lvl 85 male near the blue obi and against my better judgement I decide to give it a go, stock up on arrows and darts, head off on foot.
I almost get to the rex when a damned 130 dilo attacks and kills me, I go back to try and find my stuff but to no avail.
I get back home, craft up some new gear and go to try again, after a long and painfull kite I almost have him down when he decides to go for a swim .. straight out among sharks and other fun stuff .. disheartened I head back home when I'm asked to come take care of a rex pestering my neighbours dinos but by the time I get there the rex is dead ..even more disheartened I head back home and begin puttering around my pen when I hear in global .. "I saw a rex by your house" err ..
I look up and sure enough a lvl 90 male is chewing on my fence .. oh boy! .. unable to go get mats for more arrows I sit there wondering what to do when my neighbour drops by with enough arrows and some narcs, I start shooting and after a long battle with a dodo casualty and a partially wrecked fence. I get him down, with 3x tame he wasn't half bad even on regular meat.
As my neighbours are Gallifreys owners I'm fairly sure they spawned him for me for which I'm grateful, it helped make a lousy evening alittle better.
Attachments
20170529011233_1.jpg
20170529011233_1.jpg (291.09 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011226_1.jpg
20170529011226_1.jpg (253.67 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011210_1.jpg
20170529011210_1.jpg (269.89 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011140_1.jpg
20170529011140_1.jpg (290.53 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011131_1.jpg
20170529011131_1.jpg (291.66 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011111_1.jpg
20170529011111_1.jpg (293.26 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011102_1.jpg
20170529011102_1.jpg (318.33 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011048_1.jpg
20170529011048_1.jpg (309.83 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
20170529011159_1.jpg
20170529011159_1.jpg (239.33 KiB) Viewed 3886 times

Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Hmm I have no idea regarding underwater pens to be honest. I just did the dive and place foundations in a laguna by my island since I couldn't get the nofoundationsrequirements=false (something like that) to work in my game files. (I actually just wanted a floating stable with seperate pens for my few water mounts)

Anyways nice dinos guys!=) Oh and that male rex has to be my female rex long lost twin brother or cousin with that coloring! XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - wow you have been busy!! Love your raptors :D The stego lady is pretty! Vincent is so handsome.. I shudder everytime i see a pego heh

Tamy tamy time.. two alpha Ptera´s. Both Dyed in, one female, one male. Where one is blue the other is white and visa versa :D

Dunkels is not my favorite "dino" but they are effective to farm oil. One female, one male. Both named Oil farming.. not so original :lol:

And part of my own promise to try out new creatures.. here is Webster (Male) & Webbie (Female) both natural colors. Alpha spiders

Tusindfryd (Female) and Tusindben (Male) - both also natural colors. Alpha centipedes

the male is soo shiny.. took some close up to get his colors

i never had spiders or centipedes before...

Nefretiti

Worked out a trade deal for this lad

Brought him home today.
Attachments
20170530005944_1.jpg
20170530005944_1.jpg (316.23 KiB) Viewed 3886 times

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Rubble traded him to you? Lucky. I'm surprised he gave him up as it was another male with the blue gene, but I guess males can mate with multiple females right? He wouldn't need a second.

Anywho, sorry about the absence. I binge played Overwatch all day yesterday and the last few hours tonight. Got a pretty nice/good group the last 3 hours or so. Invited me and we queued together and won probably 90-95% of the games. It was a nice ego boost, too. They praised my skill with Mei. Anywho... off topic.

Hopefully no one starved. I doubt it would happen in a day.. right? I'm logging in now so I'll see. I'd probably quit if so, lol.

Edit:
Game just exited the second it switched screens from loading to the game. Yay... even longer log in!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Wow that is a pretty Allo nef!! I really adore them :D

Nefretiti

I asked him to keep me in mind if he hatched another blue allo he would be willing to trade away, he told me this guy was avalible as he wanted a blue female so I asked what he would consider as a trade, I farmed up what he wanted and was able to bring him home yesterday.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Well... I'm in the hospital again. Not sure if they'll want to keep me or not again. I filled my meat troughs when I logged in earlier, so they should be good for a bit. Logges after that because I wasn't feeling well.

If they do admit me I might need a favor to just toss a few meats in for me, and berries. I'll update when I find out. I'd probably only be in over night for observation again.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Just a quick posting. This is obviously directed at Nef & Seila. First off. So sorry your in the hospital Seila. That's never fun. Hope you get better soon.
Tribe business
Tonight once the update is complete & I make it into game. ALL DINO'S not at a base will be unclaimed. I'll take the male Rex, currently named "King" and some penguins. The rest will be unclaimed. With new dinos being made tamable, lack of playing time etc I feel this is what's best FOR ME. I also intend on demo-ing pretty much everything at the old base I built. If you guys want to maintain that site then feel free. I just do not have the time to go between. Ensuring my own dinos get fed & checking them eats up a lot of time. I know you guys might find this a sort of dick-ish move. I'm sorry. But it's going to happen. I feel it needs to be done. I hope you guys understand.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!