Ark: Survival Evolved

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Ark: Survival Evolved

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks for the offer Zed but its an agreement hubby and I have had for quite some time. We dont play with others on mmorpg/sandbox. Only eachother. Your miss Olive is Fabulous!

AMAZING tranq mod : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =686599588

It knocked out an Alpha electric eel with one shot.. granted it was only lvl 4 but whee Im glad to get it.. I get a better version later. I found out that the higher a mob the better it is for me.. around lvl 450 fits me perfectly because then i can lvl it up to around 1000 and put max point into health and dps (225 points is max). And the higher lvl it is in the wild the more wild stat it got to build on....but for now this will do

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I've been thinking about the female Theriz I want and I don't care about colors anymore, I would still prefer one that looks similar to Adara but as long as I get a female someday I'm content.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Seila - It's going to be at least 9 hours before I'll even get into game. I would love to claim a few things they have there especially the wolves, and a high level theriz. I wouldn't mind seeing what's all there. But I suspect, like already said, others know about it and will be on them getting "the good stuff" early. *shrug* guess we'll see what's left when I log it. Love the map. That's awesome. Thank you. Resources for the most part won't be a problem. Between Nef and I's dinos it should go quick building a huge perimeter wall. Does the abandoned base have a beaver???? If it does snatched them! Like for reals. If you can get M/F pair even better. Gaw. Kind of suck I had to work today. Would have been nice to look. Should have looked last night. Blasts. At the very least claim what the tribe needs here's what we're looking for:
High level Theriz (me)
Female Theriz (Nef) - Highest priority
Wolves m/f (me)
Frog (Nef & I) - Highest priority
Sheep m/f (Both)
Beaver m/f (both) - Super highest priority!!!
Sarcs (me)

That's it I think. Again not important if they aren't there. Claim them and leave them there until Nef and /or I can get on unless you feel safe moving them. I MIGHT accept a female bronto and diplo. :lol:

Nef - We'll get one. I promise. :hug: With luck a female like Adara will turn up. Dare I say. If there is a high level Theriz at that base that's a female and we can claim it would you maybe want to trade? I give you Adara for the other female? As of last night Adara was level 51-ish.

Tarn - I know. :hug: I was just saying. Love that eel. Creepy.

GUYS! GUYS! Guess what? That level 45 Theriz would have taken 1100 narcs to tame. How I learned this? An app! And amazing wonderful app called A-calc Taming Calculator for Ark. The free version has ads. Lots of ads. I bought the "pro" version so it's ad free. It's amazing! It even has a narc timer! Andriod and iOS. A-CALC Check it out

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

$@^)*)#%@#^@# I just woke up now. The whole point of resetting my sleep schedule and getting to sleep around 2 last night was that I'd wake up early. Bah.

I doubt anything will be left by now.. I'm a few hours late. There's also the - OH WAIT, DUH - I couldn't figure out how I was going to get the ground dinos back to our base. They had like 4-5 Quetz with ramps on them. I could borrow one and bring them all back. Brilliant! But... that's if there are any left.

They had almost everything you mentioned, although not many on some. I think I saw 2-3 Theriz. I did find one that had wandered away from the main area.

Logging in now so it will be another 20 minutes or so until I can check. =(
Nefretiti

Still I rise and wolf were talking about some raid earlier .. if it's the same base they've likely snached the good stuff.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Probably.. it's right by one of their bases. I'm sure they knew about it.

Still logging in now. Almost on. If I can just get another Ptero as a back up to rescue Dion, I'll be happy.

Edit:
Clan SteelEagle went and claimed everything there was in the base. Most of it is still there, just claimed. I see some are missing, like the Quetzs, wolves, beavers, theriz.

That's.. disappointing and I find it a bit greedy, but that's just me.
zedxrgal

That is hella greedy. F-ing people. If I were on I'd say something. I understand "first come first serve" but damn.

Oh well. *shakes head* Thanks for trying.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

How do you raid on pve servers? Jst curious as i only heard raid used in talking about attacking other players.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

not a raid like that, in this case it's raiding bases of people/tribes that stopped playing.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ahh ok :-). Thanks for explaning :-D

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

So, what wall type is t he best? Stone, brick, or concrete? I've tried googling for my answer but it's not helping. You can't just go by hp either. My Lumber stuff has higher hp but takes damage from most dinos, while Stone has less hp but takes damage from only a few dinos. Would like to know to start amassing foundations for our mega wall.

I'll inquire when I log in, although that won't be for a bit.
zedxrgal

I'm still at work kind of fuming about it. Such a dick move. I can somewhat if the tribe had no dinos or very few. But to claim and ENTIRE base with multiple stables is just plain wrong. They'll be on my list for sure.

Seila - Stone and wood have the same HP but stone has a higher durability. I would be doing stone

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Heads up if it hasn't been mentioned before. If you're on the isle map, take a look at where you are in regards to the volcano. It's about to.blow next patch and I believe WildCard has marked the danger zone. Anything in there will be destroyed or killed if not moved.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Asked in game and Brick walls are best with Concrete Foundation and Ceiling. So we'll need a lot of cement it seems.

Also.. I totally did not mean to come in here and "take over" at all and that was not my intention. I do hope I'm not stepping on toes here, which is why I said that no one is obligated to help at all and that I can do it myself. I worry I'm being kind of pushy. Anxiety does that. Then I worry by pointing this out that it will cause other issues. Then I worry about that making people think I'm weird. It's a never ending cycle.

Anywho, I need to make a boat trap thing I think. I might work on that before raid starts. I have a little under an hour before raid starts, if it starts.

As far as the volcano, I believe we're safe. It says it's about middle of the island so that's either Red Peak or the one slightly NW of it.
zedxrgal

From my understanding the volcano is going to blow but only if you built at the top or in the crater you're hosed. Lease that's what the outline map showed to be in the danger zones. We're FAR from the red zone regardless. But thank you Aleu.

Seila - You're fine. You're not toe stepping or anything the like. :hug: Right now I cannot make brick so I was going to go with stone. Plus.
Stone will be easily gathered along with the other mats needed to build a wall of that size (the one in your drawing, which I've every intention of doing) so that's why I defaulted to that. Shoot I don't even think I have the entigrams for that stuff.
Raid? Like a wow raid or another base is getting raided? :?

Look at me being all nosy :lol:

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

With the volcano blowing they are introducing a Tek Cave raid. I'm not sure if we'll get it on the Primitive server as Tek isn't Primitive.

Zed - I have been pooling my points so I just learned the Brick and Concrete stuff. The only issue is I don't have the Steel to make the Cement Mixer. I also don't know how to make Bricks. I have to look that one up. There didn't seem to be an engram for it. I still have almost 200 points to spend if needed.
zedxrgal

In order to make bricks you need clay. To make clay you need claystone & limestone. In order to mine limestone you need an obsidian pick. Which is takes obsidian x20. I am in no way brave enough to go cave diving or hang out by the volcano to find rare obsidian. :lol: There's gigas there! :?
It would definitely take multiple people to gather those kinds of mats. I'm not saying I'm not up for the challenge but I just don't feel like dying. :lol:

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Oh dear.. so that was a waste to learn the Obsidian Spear it seems! I learned that a while ago not realizing the length of which I needed to go through to get it.

So... Stone Walls it is!

Edit:
Oh dear.. there's a level 60 Female Rex hanging around our bases... That will slow things down.

Edit:
The rex has trapped herself on your trap boat. >>;
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

So this happened. I got attacked by the one, so I pulled it into one of the traps we have set up. While working on him I notice another one nearby, so Sarai pulled him into the boat trap. I was running back and forth between the two checking on them. They were both level 15, both identical minus the feather tip color. I will try and think of appropriate twin names for them.
Attachments
TheTwins.jpg
TheTwins.jpg (466.72 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Nefretiti

Glad I could help :) the twins look great