WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:33 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
You met an Alpha Rex. Alphas are pretty much beefed up versions of their creature. Do you remember what level it was?

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
It was lvl 84!!! I used up two metal spears and nothing happened.. so i just ran into thick forest and lost it.

Also got this weird bug that my anky does not want to mine.. soo weird.. but hoping it passes.. else its back to chopping metals with my hatchet.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:50 am 

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
I want to raise my lvl beyond lvl 100 without being weaker.. so i still gain power as i lvl.. if this make any sense.. ive seen youtube vidoes of Argentavis being lvl 500 and players much higher.. I found this guide but it only goes to 100

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =480116474

Also finally downloaded structures plus.. but the landscape still gets in the way... i just want to be able to build my base in a square form.. Any mod which ignore the landscapes .. tilting is the best word i can find.

help :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:04 pm 

Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Are you using the S+ items or the normal items? That looks like the normal item in the pic, mostly because you can see though it and it has legs. S+ foundations are solid. :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:07 pm 

How to use the s+ structures? Im "only" lvl 78. When i type in fundation in my engram search only wood, thatch and cement shows..

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:22 pm 

I don't think you activated the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjfvLImXzvM :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:34 pm 

I click on the right but the wrong way. The video is super helpful. Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:00 pm 

oki figured out the mod world...

sooo new newbie question.. Is there a way to make buildings indestructible?

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 pm 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=719406011 Only thing I could think of unless you edit the normal stuff yourself. :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 am 

Hmm i dont like that they are phased and see through.. i might just have to get used to that a dino can chew down my buildings

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 pm 

I feel such a noob for continuing to post here :P :shock: :oops:

Oki so my mortar and pestle stop working... help.. anything to do with the mods i have ? I have learn the drugs but even though i put rotting meat and narco berries in the mortar nothing pups up...

a bunch of other screen shots.. soo pretty and eerie at night here

Monster hunting mod soo fun - so weird creatures spawns

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 pm 

How do i reach? i want all the walls to be mossy.. and i want to build a roof on too.. but i cant reach. I tried building a ladder.. but it wont attach to the walls... so help :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Frostwolf
Dunno how to fix the moss, but if you don't mind cheating use the admin command cheat fly :P Or if you've tamed a quetzal you can fly him next to the wall, dismount and stand on him.

Neiara - 110 BE hunter - Frostwolf (US)
Sháe - 100 Draenei hunter - Proudmoore (US)
Devoss - 110 BE rogue - Frostwolf (US)

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:27 pm 

i just do the fly cheat then.. but only for building

Yup the noob again.. man i feel like 12 year old instead of 39.. Oki so i got a lot of mods (5) installed and i just made my bow..but no matter how i transfer the arrows it wont load/shoot...

do i really have to uninstall all my mods in order for it to work or am i missing something

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:47 pm 

Behold our castle!! small version of the bigger one i plan to build later on. Thanks for the help of showing me how to build high

somehow the roof is not waterproof though...

This game is soo stunning

and some funny animals with my new mods..

I have yet to figure out how I knock alphas and bosses out to tame them...

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unless you're using a mod. I still don't believe you can tame Alphas or any of the maps bosses. Those lovely creatures you're now seeing are the Scorched Earth. Although you can use administration commands if you want to tame them

{Flight Rising}

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:50 pm 

i tried force taming on an alpha dilo.. it just vanished :P i got Alpha saddles so i must be able to tame them

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:39 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Alphas are more like... 'mini' bosses in a sense. Tougher then their normal counter parts, but they do drop some good loot. As far as I know, outside of mods, they're not tameable. They're great for farming XP on certain dinos, though a bit risky. If you're curious who the bosses are...

Broodmother Lysrix - http://ark.gamepedia.com/Broodmother_Lysrix
The Megapithecus - http://ark.gamepedia.com/Megapithecus
The Manticore - http://ark.gamepedia.com/Manticore
The Dragon - http://ark.gamepedia.com/Dragon

If you wanted any end game content to aim for. ;3

{Flight Rising}

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:47 am 

I got the Annunaki Genesis (v3.16.0) mod on.. and i just made some arrows which i THINK will allow me to knock down alpahes.. and maybe even bosses...

Also made myself a scoopadiver outfit... and grinded my but off to upgrade almost all my items to celestial

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:04 pm 

Meet an Alpha dodo.. attacked it.. and it killed me.. The annuk arrow did not help at all.. and after getting my body back i tried forced taming and it went pooof

Soo an elite Dilo spawned near my base.. She is STUNNING. Sadly she does not do THAT much damage.. even though i cheated with her lvl and boosted her dps to 1000 %

But she did help me tame a badass Pachy (yes thats its name...) which also is rather meh... i guess they are only good for taming other stuff?

and this thing.. i dont even know what it is.. does not show myself riding it.. it was sooo lousy that i ended up putting it on passive and fed it to a megaladon

ohh and they all died because of this.. tried to attack it.. it killed ALL of them.. and crashed the game when i tried to force tame it lol

and whee for being alone in posting from this game :P Its SOOO pretty. and solo and no humanoids and i solved the blood problem so perfect for me.

Flight Rising Lair

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next