Ark: Survival Evolved

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Ark: Survival Evolved

Unread post by Nefretiti »

You and I like the same allo lady Seila .. but that's okay. I'm good with either of the other two.
I would really like a female tape but I'm fine with whatever is decided about them. I'd like one of the mammoths or both if none of you want one. the bunny kangaroo and I've been eyeing the spino called Sophia unless that one already belong to either of you. not too fussed about the rexes so you two can decide amongst yourselves who wants which. haven't checked out the rest.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I have big ideas for my house. It'll be a multi story stone masterpiece. I intend on connecting it to the cliff top. It'll take forever but I'm super excited.

I've not moved anything from SIR's. I was planning on moving the rest after I got all my dinos moved to my new house. I'll have to do some more GTB ( :twisted: ) since that really is /was a lot easier to use than my taming boat. Hopefully today I can get everything moved from my old place then start shuttling the remaining from SIR's to our old base.

Since I have my three allo's I'll leave you two to decide who you want. If there is a lone animal I'll probably take it. I really like the greenish female spino, Sophie (?) is her name I think. She's the one with the black and pink saddle. There's the black female Rex with bunny ear I really like. If there is a Left over female tape I'll happily take one but I think there is only two. There are two argy's I really would like. One for sure. I really want the horse. I'll have to look again but I intend on waiting until ALL the animals are moved before I start picking anything. Again I need to look everything over. Which is also why I am trying to moving everything to avoid confusion.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nefretiti

I must appologize to you Seila .. I took 200 narcotics, I will repay you when I'm able, I had lost what I had along with my brown wolf to a pair of karpos and a sarco outside the swamp along with all my crap, I just didn't have the patience to gather and craft more.
Just let me know what you would like in return if not narcs.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

No worries. I only stopped making them because I ran out of storage for them. Once I get my new house done I'll probably fill a few of the big storage units full. That's what they're there for, so use them.

If you're planning to go near the swamp I highly suggest putting your current mount on follow/low with Attack My Target. I've not had an issue yet with Kapro as as soon as I get snatched my Wolf is right on it killing it. If I see the Kapro first I lure it, let it leap and dodge it, then kill it before it can use leap again.

Do NOT attack Baryonyx in the water. Lure them out of the water. They can chain stun you in the water with a tail spin.
Nefretiti

Thank you
I was on my raft in open water and my wolf was snatched right off and ganged up on by karpos and a sarco .. she drowned right after I did.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh Nef I adore your kentasauruses ! Sorry to hear about your sacro problem but those and karpos are soo nasty!!

Had some MAJOR buildy buildy time in ark. Finished off the walls of our base, our house and the interior :D

House - prebuild one from one of my addons. I got Eco´s Rp decor. Medieval structures 2.0, Medieval Props, Advanced Rafts + Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture as my "Rp" addons.

Kitchen (Button floor):

Living Room (Middle floor):

Bedroom (Top floor):

Also some tamy time. 4 Brontos :D Stumpen (Tiny in Danish) Female, Stompy (Male), Jack (Male) and Sally (Female).

2 wolves, Pawesome (Male) and Furrtastic (Female). Still my favorite "ride on adventure" dino

2 Therinasaurus, Freddy & Village

Only dinoes i dyed in of all the dinos ive tamed today are Jack and Sally. Rest I have not have the time to decide on color yet :P I still need some more entertainment rp decor in the living room.. and something in the bedroom too.. I think I might tame two Jerboa´s and just use them as house "cats" and the kitchen is fairly bare too but I need to add some beer barrels to the corner and a wine cabinet and some plate in that counter cabinet.. then it should help

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal

My word Ms Tarn! Your house is gorgeous. It reminds me a lot of the houses you can build in Skyrim & decorate. Are the two bronto's alphas? Is that why they're so much larger than the other two? I really should paint my dinos.

I believe everything from SIR is now at the overflow /old base. With the exception of that female sarco, female spino & the giant parrot mouth ugly fish thing. I'm not even sure how it followed me to the cove but with as buggy as follow calls are I'm not surprised. Seila didn't want her. Nef if you do I'll unclaim her next we're on together. Feel free to rename her. Sadly both she and my shark do not fit in my fenced area & I'm way too burnt out to expand it anytime soon. Both remaining tapes are female. Nef which would you prefer? Either place her by your old base or at the new. I don't care which female. JJ probably won't care what lady he makes an egg with. I think the allo's are the only ........... contested .......... sort of animals at the OB (old base).

Let's try this. Even though I know the answers. Hopefully I remember everything.

Unclaimed:
Sheep x4 1M:3F
Penguins x8-10 unknown ratio
Dimes x12 unknown ratio
Bunny Foo Foo - Nef wants
Horse - Zed wants
Mammoth x2 2F (?) - Nef wants one
Rexes 2 1M:1F (this may be wrong)
Pteras unknown # /ratio
Argy's unknown # /ratio - Zed wants two specific one more than the other
Gally's x2 (I believe both female)
Turtles x3 unknown ratio (maybe more)
Stego x2 or 3 unknown ratio
Trike x2 (maybe 3) unknown ratio
Pela x1
Iguanadon x1
Bear x1
Saber x2 1M:1F - Zed wants both
Wolves x2 2M - Zed wouldn't mind both
Anky x2 unknown ratio
Frogs x2 1M:1F - Zed wants both
Bronto's x2 1M:1F
Carno x1 M
Beaver x2
Doed x1
Dung beetle x2
Kapro x1
Deer x1 F
Pachy
Para
Phiomia x1 (?)
Scorpion x2 (maybe 3)
Pachyrhino x1
Raptors x4-6

There are also several monkeys, dimorphs. I think there is also a couple oviraptors. Some dilophs too? I believe that's everything. If not post it up.

My idea.
Any unclaimed female will be put in the egg factory building. I plan on thieving Braz's building plan or extremely close to it. I already know where I'd like to put it but it will mean the other buildings will probably need to be destroyed. No rush though. Oviraptors will be placed in here.

Extras will be unnamed & saved for new players.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

... I wish we had houses like that in Prim+ ....

There's a pack of stuff in front of my house. If I remember correctly it's: 2 Dilo, 2 Stego, 3 Trike (I threw in mine that I didn't want), 2 Bronto (you mentioned already), 2 Pachy, 1 Raptor (I'd like the female so she's off to the side), 3 Oviraptor, 3? Saber (might be 2, I would like the black female off to the side), 2 Scorps, 4? Dimorphs, 4? Monkeys, 1 Beaver (I threw this one in there, was from a previous claim), 2 turtles, and.. uh.. there might be a few more things.

Anywho, again, I really don't want anything other than what I put at the side fence. I know Sarai is also interested int he same Female Allo, but doesn't have any Allo at the moment. There are three, but I know I myself already have two and Zed has three. So not sure how we'll split those. I did do some Allo hunting tonight and I found a pack that had a level 25 male I couldn't help but want. He was light orange, white belly, and black back/scales. Normally I don't like orange, but he looked gorgeous. Unfortunately I was unable to find them when I went back later... I found a new pack with a similar looking female, but she had a brown back instead of black. *sigh* I might ask Rubble if he'd be willing to try and breed me a blue one, or try and breed my own but I know nothing about it really.
Nefretiti

Okay that's alot of critters.

I'm interested in

Female tapejara, I'd like the purplish one but either is fine really.
The giant bunny kangaroo
Mammoths. one mainly but if none of you wants I'd be happy to take both on.
A couple of penguins
the bear if neither of you want it.
The Gallis if neither of you want them.
The female deer if noone is interested.
Pachyrino.
dung beetles.
Edit: forgot the remaining allos.

I'm not that fussed about most of this stuff exept for the bunny, tape and mammoths, the rest is mostly if noone else is interested in them.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Seila heh yeah i feel it adds a lot to my gameplay that I can have a nice house with nice interior. :D

Zed HUUUGe list of dinos ! Wow

added a few tames. Badass fire raptor x 2, Burnhard( Male) and Burnadette (Female). They look exatly alike so only included one screenie. You sadly cant dye badass.

Two new alpha raptors which Husband named Yik (Male) and Yak (Female)

And two Omega raptors which also looks totally alike but added two screenies anyway heh, Hamlet (Male) and Ophelia (Female)

So far the strongest of the raptors pure dps wise is the badass (around 2k % dps at lvl 1000) The omega raptors are more like heavy hitting tanks.. they got like 88k hp!!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal

Edits it the long list.
zedxrgal wrote: Unclaimed:
Sheep x4 1M:3F
Penguins x8-10 unknown ratio
Dimes x12 unknown ratio
Bunny Foo Foo - Nef wants
Horse- Zed claimed
Mammoth x2 1M:1F - Nef claimed F, Zed claimed M
Rexes 2 1M:1F (this may be wrong)
Pteras unknown # /ratio
Argy's x2 - Zed claimed 2
Gally's x2 (I believe both female)
Turtles x3 unknown ratio (maybe more)
Stego x2 or 3 unknown ratio
Trike x2 (maybe 3) unknown ratio
Pela x1
Iguanadon x1
Bear x1 F
Saber x2 1M:1F - Zed wants both
Wolves x2 2M - Zed wouldn't mind both
Anky x2 unknown ratio
Frogs x2 1M:1F - Zed wants both
Bronto's x2 1M:1F
Carno x1 M
Beaver x2
Doed x1
Dung beetle x2
Kapro x1
Deer x1 F
Pachy
Para
Phiomia x1 (?)
Scorpion x2 (maybe 3)
Pachyrhino x1
Raptors x4-6

There are also several monkeys, dimorphs. I think there is also a couple oviraptors. Some dilophs too? I believe that's everything. If not post it up.
Only three things from the above list are fully claimed. The above list was also supposed to include the stuff by your house Seila except the animals you put to the side and the allos.

I've had a horrid say. Not just still sick but a friend died today. Which is why I took the horse. Long story. Needless to say the Equus is now in my cove base and named. I hope you guys understand.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sorry to hear that a friend died today Zed :( :hug:

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Sorry to hear about that, Zed. No problem here from me at all about the horse.

I played around in single player the other night a bit. I decided to explore the ocean where I knew I'd be immune to death (yay godmode and infinitestats!). I summoned up a level 1000 Ichthy to take me along. He.. didn't last long. I got mobbed by Manta and it died pretty fast for being level 1000 and most of the stuff being low level. So I summoned a level 1600 next time and an entourage of 1600 helpers. I wanted to see what the bay next to us held.. and wow. I don't know if it's just more populated on single player or what, but I've never seen it so busy. Tons of Megalodons, even a Leediwhateverboateater. I found the Leed like to hang in the water vertically with their head facing the surface. Basils are surrounded in manta as they swim. Also, there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to kill those damn Jellies. Seriously. You can't range attack under water.. so what are you suppose to do? I literally lost 3 pods of Ichthy trying to see if I could kill them.

I found an underwater cave just off the tip of our area that has an explorer's ruin in it with lots of clams and oil. I wouldn't dare go there on official, though. Screw the ocean, seriously.

I swam out further, heading towards our new cove area. I must have got turned around or something because I ended out REALLY far out into the ocean, like past Herb Island far. I ran into some anglers and Plesi. Holy crap Plesi have some terrifying faces. That is NOT a face I wanted to see coming at me in the deep water, specially two of them. I also got mobbed by a ton of electric eels which are very similar to the Jellies, but they like to run away after they shock you. I don't know how the hell you're suppose to get back on your mount once knocked off in the water. My Ichthy went absolutely CRAZY and even when I told it to stop following me and put it on Passive.. it swam off! Like.. just said "laterz" and took off in the opposite direction and just kept swimming. It left me. If that was official.. I'd be screwed. Well I'd be screwed anyway, but still. My whole encounter in the ocean proved that I never, ever, want to set foot in it on the official server.

So I checked out the cove we're building in/taking over. In single player.. that place is TEAMING with Carno, Rex, Sarco... the hill is covered in dinos. I don't know why there is such a difference. On official there is nothing ever on that hill where I'm building now. While I was investigating I got attacked by a level 1 Microraptor, lol. I forcetamed it for the hell of it and picked it up and put it on my shoulder to accompany me. I then summoned up a terror... a Giga to play with. He ended up throwing me off when I took him off a cliff and he took a nice chunk of damage. He went on a killing spree and calmed down. I released him and his buddy on Aggressive/Wander when I was done.

I then decided to go play in the Redwoods, somewhere that, again, on official is not a safe place to go. A Thyla tried to tackle me off my summoned Ptera, but missed. So I decided... let's play with a Thyla! Released my Ptera the sameway I did my Giga, then summoned a Thyla. Oh my was that so much fun. I entertained myself for quite a while climbing trees, tackling things out of mid air and slamming them into the ground, and then kicking them to death like a happy little kitten with a big toy. After a bit I decided to start spam summoning them to just see some color variations in person. I kept doing the command, but nothing would summon. So I thought maybe it was bugged and killed my current one. Still nothing. Finally I got one to summon. Then I tried again, nothing. I kept doing it and eventually I got a few to summon... then I looked up when I noticed they were jumping down from trees when I summoned them. OHGODWHATHAVEIDONE
(Pardon naked char, I random gen'd one to just mess around. You can see Mr.Lv1IWILLEATYOURFACERAWR on my shoulder.)

So.. it seems everytime I thought it didn't summon one, it had. They just stayed in the tree and never gave the naming option. I did the whistle for all of them and they all dropped at the sametime and ran to me. I really wish these guys were easily tameable on Official.. but even then the saddle isn't in Prim+. I LOVE these guys. They are so fun to ride and pounce things with. I highly suggest just going into single player to play with one and see.

Anywho, my adventures in single player made me REALLY want a Microraptor. So after I stocked the troughs tonight, tamed a light blue Iggy I found, I decided to go hunt for one. Someone said that there were a bunch on the northern side of Redwood river, so I went there to check. I found one in the swamp to the east of Redwood, which was not a safe place to tame, so I continued on. Around the northern side I found two but they were by a rex. As I was scoping them out one came after me so I ran because I had my wolf set to attack anything if I got knocked off (passing by swamp, safe thing to do). I didn't want him to kill it as I wasn't planning on one attacking me. It took off and so did the other after that. So I continued on.. and found a motherload. Like.. 6+ Microraptors all along the northern shore of the Redwoods. I had no idea how I was going to manage it with that many. I went for the 2 on the western most side first. I started pegging on that was stuck against a rock with Tranq arrows but a nearby one didn't like that and came at me. So I turned and shot the one coming at me and she dropped like a rock (level 5). I quickly tossed a Rare Flower in her inventory. Next thing I know the one at the rock and another one come flying in. I start shooting my tranqs and one takes off. I knock the one left out and quickly toss another Rare Flower into his inventory. Both tame easily with a single Flower each. I figured, ok.. I got my pair now I'll head back. I toss the girl on my shoulder and the other on follow (he's level 100) and as I'm walking back to my wolf I see the other one laying on the ground, still knocked out. He must have dropped over after running away. Eh, why not. Tossed a flower in and tamed him, too.

Now.. to get them back home. They don't fly... they run behind you and if you get too far ahead they LEAP at you and sometimes overshoot you. I thought they would fly, but noooo. I managed to get them home safely, though.
The black and white on the left is the level 100 male, the little brown girl is on the porch, and the runner is the peachy stripes on the fence. If either of you want him (peachy) you can have him. I might head back up some other time in search of a better looking female. There was a huuuuge pack I eyed up before heading home who had the mate bonus, but I couldn't find the female that was giving it to them.
Attachments
Thylaoooh.jpg
Thylaoooh.jpg (820.24 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Microraptors.jpg
Microraptors.jpg (818.45 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Nefretiti

It's always awful losing someone close to you :hug: it will never go away but in time the pain becomes easier to carry. yes it's a platitude but at the same time there is some truth to it.
Do what you need to :hug:

You taking the horse is fine by me.

I started on a perch of a kind for my flyers since my area seems to be a breeding ground for troodons >< I'll be expanding it either tonight or tomorrow, I lost 3 things yesterday that was on passive to those little sh*ts.

I like your little friends Seila :)

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Because Tårnfalk asked I bring you my old base with a few upgrades as I won't let go of it... I mean the view is amazing and it's a nice extra base aside the issues with dinos spawning between my behemoth gates! ^^;
The ovis and the dinos left are gonna be basekeepers and guards and more expendables than some of the ones I brought with me to the island project.... (pics will follow eventually)

Attachments
old base1.jpg
old base1.jpg (241.37 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase2.jpg
oldbase2.jpg (225.28 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase3.jpg
oldbase3.jpg (244.19 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase4.jpg
oldbase4.jpg (198.44 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase5.jpg
oldbase5.jpg (183.15 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase6.jpg
oldbase6.jpg (146.44 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase7.jpg
oldbase7.jpg (192.68 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase8.jpg
oldbase8.jpg (143.44 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
oldbase9.jpg
oldbase9.jpg (136.61 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
zedxrgal

Wow this week just gets better and better. Stuck at home sick, depressed, log into Ark. Start helping a newbie. Was going to gift him my low level gifted Argys because he built in the heart of predator alley and game loses connection. I look and my actual router seems to be broken or something. 10:00 am I have no internet. Can't watch TV now either. F-ing marvelous. FML

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Seilahyn - forgot to tell you I looove your micro raptors!!

Täräin13 - I LOVE your building taste. Is that house premade or are you just that good at making aesthetic buildings? :D I love your paddocks too.. so ocd friendly!!

Zed - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We added A LOT of raptors...

2 x badass stone raptors, Patchwork (Female) & Patchy (Male)

2 x alphas because we loved their wild colors. Red( Female), Green (Male)

2 x badass poison, Ivy (Female) & Igor (Male)

2 x badass ice, Frosty (Male) & Flakes (Female)

Our raptor "army".. not sure we got enough ..only 16 :P

Weirdly enough the most dps now are Red & Green who both have dps aroynd 3k %. Way more then oyr other alpgas and they are the same lvl....weird....also our other alpha raptors need saddles..and Red & Green cant be saddled. . And they are smalller size wise than our other alpha raptors.. so weird....

zedxrgal

Täräin13 - Your house is absolutely stunning. I love your set up.

Tarn - That is definitely a badass gorgeous pack of raptors!

Seila - Those micro raptors are so cute! I went and looked at them.
*starts singing*
Mr.Lv1IWILLEATYOURFACERAWR on my shoulder.
It's the truth, its actual.
And everything is satisfactual.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay!
Wonderful feeling.
Wonderful day.
:lol:
Forgive me. Don't know what came over me. So many kitties! But yeah. I may have to get me some microraptors.

Thank you ladies for the kindness and :hug:'s

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Thanks guys! =D

The house is me, the pagoda thingy (could probably have build one if I had bothered looking through building mods tbh!) is from an Eco's garden decor mod, same goes for the bushes and small garden light and the fountain inside the pagoda. Before anyone asks... I love building/designing stuff.... don't judge me for occasionally having desire to play The Sims games!XD
The only downside to this is that I never get done and satisfied with building so it takes ages and atm I have yet to make an actual house for my survivor on my new island since I decided I would make my way too many furry, scaly, feathery theethy clawy friends homes and "pens" first instead! ^^; Just need to figure out how to make something cool for the big ones and alter the building foundation/layout for my mid-sized dinos.

Mods I use atm: Structures Plus (S+) (makes your life with OCD easier!) , Eco's garden decor (there's a handful of various ones with trees and stuff but only downloaded that one with the pagoda), Classic flyers because I need more flyingspeed in my life, Wooden Hanging Bridge (have yet to use it but it looked cool and I thought why not get it and try it!) and then I have Xiaotingia - which gives you the sized up mountable/flyable microraptor.

On another note Tårnfalk - because I fogot it in my previous post- I absolutely adore this one.
Image (apparently the link breaks for me but it's the purple Alpha with greenish blue wings!)

So question is is it game generated or did you paint it?! Applause for the latter if that's the case! ^^
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Logged in tonight and went on my food hunt. While running up the river towards Green Obi I hear this shriek and think, "boy, that sure sounds like a-" *smack* -knocked off mount and dazzed- "yep.. a microraptor".

She was a little level 5 and biting my kneecap while I stood there dazed, so when I came to I shot her in the face with a Tranq arrow. She turned to run and plopped over. Tossed a Rare Flower to her, then tossed her on my shoulder. She's pretty bland looking, too. Both females I have are brown and all plain looking. I know in the real world it's the males of the bird kingdom that are pretty and fancy, but... anyway, she joins my porch raptors. Again, if either of you want a pair I'd be happy to part with the peachy winged boy and either female. I'm still looking for a better female.

I found another light blue Iggy, but this one had a more white belly than the one I grabbed yesterday. Now I'm starting to question which one I like more. I thought the guy I tamed yesterday seemed a little too peachy bottomed and there was another, lighter, color I wanted. I was right. So now I have two males, almost identical, except their belly color. I then ran into a high level male with a minty green/white belly and I'm torn as to which I like best. I didn't tame the mint bellied one, just examined him. Maybe I'll try and find a mint bellied female so I can have all three combos.

I know it's hard to tell, but the one on the left has the off white/peachy tinted belly while the one on the right has the light blue/gray belly. (The light blue Iggies, not dark blue ones.) I think the guy with the light blue belly blends in too much. He's almost all the same color. I'm liking the different color belly more I think.

Worked a bunch more on my new house and ran into some snags. The chimney on the Fireplace will not let you place slanted roof tops over it. You can place ceiling pieces... but not the angled roof bits. I can, however, place one of the slanted roofs further down where I don't need it with the chimney clipping through it no problem. I just can't place it up with the other roofs towards the top of the chimney, where it'd leave the opening sticking out of the roof... like it should! Argh. So I'm having to build around it to make it work. It's looking like one big block right now and I'm not liking it. I'm hoping my other plans work out and I'm able to build a nice covered front porch on it. I might put a balcony off the back over looking the ocean. I have a nice little framed out view on the way to the roof top door that I think I'll put the big glass windows in.

I wish we actually had furniture for housing. I made this big home and I have like nothing to put in it. I think we have two tables, a bench.. chair.. few different storage pieces. I'll probably learn the Tudor Bar thing and put that in on the first floor. I'm debating if I want to make a hammock instead of the simple bed because the bed looks so... bad. We'll see. I'll play with things.

I ran into the guy you were trying to help, Fel. He said he had to go to work when he got dc'd, so hopefully he'll run into you again tomorrow. Imagine he'll be on around the same time as he said he'd "be on before work". I would have unclaimed the birds for him but I can't even though it says in the Tribe settings anyone can unclaim. Man did he pick a terrible location to build.. lol. Poor guy has probably been eaten so many times.
Attachments
Iggies.jpg
Iggies.jpg (891.15 KiB) Viewed 1474 times