Ark: Survival Evolved

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Ark: Survival Evolved

Unread post by Ana »

Täräin13 - The blue is a color in :) Thanks for the name of the ridable microraptor. I need those in my life!!

Seilahyn - I LOVE those iggys.. need to find an alpha version of those.. soo pretty

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Gruh ..

I don't need more dinos but I've kinda taken a liking to the two rexes and the carno from SiR ><
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

No new tames today but went on exploring/loot run with my wolf and took some pretty screenies :D

need to do like 1000 of these runs lol

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Just a big warning so you guys running singleplayer/private servers don't end up like this:

Okay what happened you ask?! Well running this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =541252702 after having used Structures Plus (S+) to improve FPS is a bad idea apparently. So yeah my FPS kept decreasing and I couldn't understand why.... Well now I know why, but I lost everything I build aside the fact I lost my best Argi and a pteranodon trying to recover my body from some place filled with evil boas, scorpions (have no idea what they are named). So yeah after 3 deaths, cursing like hell trying to find a back-up file to save first everything and my dinos, then just my buildings I eventually had to give in. I lost everything I build with OCD friendly S+ and learned that S+ apparently was causing my FPS issue. So yeah I guess I have to stick to normal OCD hostile ARK structures and see if it holds true that S+ indeed caused the fps issue or not. It's either that or singleplayer really hates huge bases and lots of dinos.
So yeah no awesome new island base with tall fences and huge stables for dinos to show you guys now!=( - only floating metal railing left! XD though at least my TP'ers was cheated into the game with admin code, so I kept them which was handy as I am now just moving everything to the island for now as I really don't have energy to rebuild two bases at the moment.

Positive comment: Lovely screenies Tårnfalk! =) and ty for letting me know about the raptor!^^
Attachments
shithappens.jpg
shithappens.jpg (171.98 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
shithappens2.jpg
shithappens2.jpg (202.5 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Nefretiti

I was on my way back to the cove from Braz when I came across one of 'our' dimetridons .. I put her on follow and brought her back to the old base but now I've kind of grown attached to her, would you ladies be okay with me taking her and one of the males as mine? I've put both of them among the other dimes because I wanted to ask and make sure before bringing them to my new area.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Tarn - Gorgeous screen shots. Very stunning.

Täräin13 - Oh that sucks. Dang. Sorry that happened.

Nef - I think the dimes were just going to be split evening between you and I. I don't believe the Seila wanted them. Taking those two won't matter much since there's like 12. :lol: If you don't want more than those two I'll happily build another pen just for these little buggers. I really love them all. They're a favorite. Regarding the rexes. You need to talk with Seila on them. She'd showed interest before so? I had thought of claiming the male since I need another male. But I am still willing to look /tame one too. The female is too close to my precious Illia to make me want her.

FYI: I probably will not make it on tonight. The man trying to make me go out after work to pick up his new motorbike. :|

Does ANYONE know how to remove mods? I tried yesterday but cannot seem to find it. Prim+ doesn't run any mods correct?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nefretiti

I'm pretty content with just those two dimes, if okay with you I may take 4 all in all and you can have the rest of them? if that's okay.
I found her loitering in the water near where SiR had their base when bringing my new boys home. seeing her trying to keep up with those two overgrown pups just made me like her :) and I figured she would need a boy to keep her company.
I like the rexes but I'm perfectly fine with you and Seila taking them. I have 4 as it is so it's not like I need them :)

I think if you go to your profile in the workshop, there should be something called "subscribed items" in the list. unsubscribing 'should' remove the mods .. I think.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Every mod has a mod number. First you insubscibe them then you go into your steamfolder - then steam apps- then common - then ark - then shooter game - then content - then mod

and there you delete the mod number you dont want anymore

zedxrgal

Nefretiti wrote:I'm pretty content with just those two dimes, if okay with you I may take 4 all in all and you can have the rest of them? if that's okay.
I found her loitering in the water near where SiR had their base when bringing my new boys home. seeing her trying to keep up with those two overgrown pups just made me like her :) and I figured she would need a boy to keep her company.
I like the rexes but I'm perfectly fine with you and Seila taking them. I have 4 as it is so it's not like I need them :)

I think if you go to your profile in the workshop, there should be something called "subscribed items" in the list. unsubscribing 'should' remove the mods .. I think.
If you want 4 ............ take them. :hug: I'll wait and see what Seila says before I worry about the rexes.

Regarding the mods. :shock: Sounds complicated. :lol: I'll look when I can tonight. Though. I love you guys but my other question wasn't answered. Does Prim+ run any mods AT ALL???? If it does which ones? I don't want to delete anything and lose my stuff. I don't think it runs mods though.

Nefretiti

Thank you :hug: I took 4 dimes I liked. I will be building a pen for them once I don't feel so burned out on building.

Let me know what is decided about the rexes :) I'm happy either way.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I dont play prim + so No clue...ask on steam maybe? In the ark discussion thread?

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I don't think Prim+ used any mods. I don't have any installed and have no option to enable any when doing a single player session.

I was interested in the male rex, King, but it turns out he's a really dark green and not black. I really want a mottled black rex with white belly, kind of like one of Nef's. I think hers is female. Or kind of what zed wants, a black one with a white spine. I've been looking for one, but normally find them really far from home and I can't make the kibble. I haven't made my greenhouse yet.

I really need to work on my buildings and stop taming things, but I can't help but look. I don't want to miss a perfect dino.

A pack of Allo spawned on the ledge north of old base, by the river fork that leads up to green obi. All low level males. I didn't really like any of them, but still wanted to tame one. I didn't, thouugh.
Nefretiti

Raelene was given to me by some kind people after I lost my first rex Sheila to an alpha, Sheila looked almost exactly like Snowball.
I see that coloring now and then so they don't seem to be too rare.

Spinos? what Spinos?

Attachments
20170525230234_1.jpg
20170525230234_1.jpg (283.25 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Pretty Spinos !! :D

I tamed a few dinos today

Crocoella (Female - dyed) and Crocus (Male - dyed)

Spine (Male - dyed) Have yet to see a female alpha dilo...

And tamed 3 alpha Allo´s (Mod tameable alphas give alpha allo´s) Got 3 for the pack bonus :D

Kermit (Male - natural colors), Jordana (Female - natural colors) and Old Cinema (Female - dyed)

When all 3 are together, one of them get bigger.. no idea what that mean when they all 3 are alphas.. maybe it gets to be an omega? no clue lol

Need to dye Kermits back and Jordana is a bit plain so probally going to dye her too.

zedxrgal

Nef - More spino??? How'd that happen??? :shock: :lol:

Tarn - Allos are gorgeous! Love the sarcos too. I'm really thinking of starting my own server because of you. :lol:

Last night I had no chance of even touching my computer. Hopefully tonight. I'm sure my kids are starving. :lol:

Nefretiti

My OCD wanted me to have a boy for Sophia .. I half jokingly ask in global and an ally of ours have one they're getting ridd of, so I go there .. and end up bringing two boys home rather than just one so now I have five spinos .. two girls and three boys.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Tarn - With Allo packs, the highest level one gets to be the "alpha" of the group. This is normally shown by the firey buff they have, which normally applies to the highest level of the three. They gain a bleed/slow bite on right click, and a roar on C.

I barely got any sleep before a phone call woke me up and made me aware of how bad my pain was getting. The naproxen is doing nothing, because it's freaking overrated Tylenol, and I have been in misery for hours. I'd get back on but I'm just in too much pain to enjoy anything.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah but they are all 3 alphas soo.. what does that make the highest lvl one? plus they are all at the same lvl :P

zedxrgal - its super fun ! I enjoy my rp house and being able to dye dinos :D

zedxrgal

Seila - Oh hun. I'm so sorry you're in pain. Gentle :hug:'s

Nef & Seila - I am waiting to see what happens on the 30th with that update. IF we actually get it and stuff is fixed or not. Would either of you be interested in playing on a server IF I created one???? I don't want to make one just for me. I will be keeping everything on Prim+ 14 UNLESS they do not follow through &
nothing gets updated.

Nefretiti

I would be interested, while I like primplus14 at times the game is viritually unplayable for me. things runs MUCH better for me on Gallifrey.