Tårnfalk Sølvpils Norrathian pet journal . (IMG HEAVY)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tårnfalk Sølvpils Norrathian pet journal . (IMG HEAVY)

Unread post by Ana »

Model Frog (Orange), Amphibian (Offensive) family.

The water was soo murky that i thought i tamed a turtle...

But.. I did not.(Actually i did he just changed into a frog for some reason :lol: :shock: ) Meet Tyrr. There is a pun in his name but only if you understand Danish. Tyr means Bull in Danish.. and he is a frog..Bull Frog.. Oki thats bad but I giggled. The extra r is just because that i for some reason could not name him Tyr..

His idle animation is to move his eyes all the time, and he also moves his head from side to side. The constant moving eyes sometimes make him look like he is cross eyed. He also does the croack animation with his throat. He got a heavy underbite but his markings are actually quite stunning.

Fighting animation - apparently his tongue has a mace attached to its end... he stretches and shoots out his mace tongue when fighting mobs

I actually like him WAY more than I had anticipated as I HATE frogs in RL. Will have to take all the turtles and frogs before I decide on a model though...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Model Sheep; Bovid (Defensive) family

Meet Rambo. I wanted to name him just Bo, Boe or Bow but apparently i could not

Rambo is a nice ram/sheep. His only idle animation is to move his front leg ahead and then move it around.

Combat animation is just to lift his legs a little and to use horns to fight

He is actually a very nice tank pet. I have to see what else is in the Bovid family before I decide :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been a while since i played so here are 3 pets :)

1st - Crab (magenta) - Aquatic (Defensive)

This crab is stunning. The colors are so vibrant and the blue hues is almost illuminescent. The screenshots dont do it justice. I wont call it magenta.. more like a wine/mauve color. I managed to get a better side shot so you can see how it almost sit down on its legs.

The Idle animation is the same as the other crab I tamed. The claws moves to the mouth, like he is feeding. This he does all the time when he is idle

Fighting animation is the same as the other crab. He puts his claws in the air like he just dont care 8-) :lol:

Conclusion : STUNNING pet. Really really pretty crab. I think it would be a good dps choise though he is a tad big, but I can just imagine you bring him to a raid and everyone admires your stunning crab :D

::::::::::::::::::::

2nd pet - Model Turtle - Amphibian (Offensive)

Compared to being used to WoW turtles he is soo small!! I sat and stared at him for 10 min but did not catch any idle animation except an almost not noticeable swaying.

When he fights, he only stretches his neck out and bite the enemy - and apparently he handles fire and arrows quite well :lol:

Conclusion: A nice model, decent graphic for this game. I think he is utterly boring but that´s just me. He isnt so big so he would probably be welcomed in a raid.

::::::::::::::::::::

3rd pet - Lizard (spotted) - Reptile (Offensive)

This is my 3rd tame of the lizard type; and so far my favorite. This model is stunning; Bogs is a green spotted lizard; the green and yellow combined makes a great skin. The idle animation is the same as the rest of the lizards. Bogs occasionally stick his tongue out and taste the air around him.

Fighting animation - the same as the other lizards. He bites :D I managed to capture a screenie where Bogs kinda tilts his head while biting.

Conclusion; STUNNING pet. I am soo tempted to keep this one, though I have promised myself to tame all pets. Bogs IS a big pet, but you can shrink him if you are grping and then unshrink him and enjoy him as he is when soloing

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Model captured lion - Feline (Offensive)

This lion is found in an enclosure as a captured creature in a pirates nest

Meet Scar

Its clear to see that this lion is a more updated model than the white one i tamed. For an EQ lion i find him quite detailed and handsome. His idle animation is to stretch and turn his head.. Im not sure if its a yawn or not.. He reminds me of the old WoW lions which I kinda like

He has quite a lot of combat animation.. stand and look threatening, hit with one paw, hit with two front paws, dodges and bites.

All in all I think he is a nice lion with tons of personality. I can easily see him become Tårnfalks permanent feline pet.. but I got a lot of others to tame before I make my final decision

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aaand I ran into two more tames

Model Panther - Feline (Offensive)

Aaand right away you see the difference between this girl and Scar...She is a bit more updated model than the white lioness but she still has the same spookyness over her.. and then again at other times she reminds me of Toothless...Ide animation is to yawn and turn her head side to side..though I dont think she is as scary as the white lioness.. But i would not dare to sleep next to her :mrgreen:

Attack animation is the same as the white lioness though I failed to get a screenshot of the baboon jump... but she does it.. and it looks just as weird :P

And another tame which I actually been looking forward too

Model Gorilla - Simian (Defensive)

aaand right away I am disapointed.. He shrunk to a plushie size gorilla..His model is nice enough but to me a bit boring. No idle animation and I sat and looked at him for 15 min. The red eyes also bothers me..

Attack animation.. He hits with his arms, stand on two legs, dodges and launches for attacks.. Pretty much what you expect a gorilla to do. He is a great tank. He saved my life battleing with those skeletons; but as all Defensive pets has the same ability any defensive pet would probably have done the same

My overall feeling was a pretty Meh feeling.. Though I was tempted to name him Tyson due to his boxing animation.. but I doubt he be a permanent pet for Tårnfalk

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New expansion out - and us freebees got a free haircut offered so Tårnfalks hair is now red just for fun

Model Bear - Bear (Defensive)

This is the only other look in the bear family

meet Numsi (In Danish that is a play on the word bum) - He is a little bit nicer rendered than the Polar bear. But still not my favorite pet in Everquest. Numsi is a brown bear; his idle animation is to snif the air, the ground and to turn his head.

Fighting animation - Dodging, biting and lashing out - i failed to get a screenshot of the paw attack..

Numsi will be the bear model that I choose. .but I doubt he will be a pet I take out often..

:::::::::::::

Model Dark Wolf - Canine (Offensive)

Named him Jacob because I was in a silly mood- Jacobs idle animation is to snif the ground, to snap his teeth and to turn his head ( I start to expect that the beast do this because I stand next to them when I take the screenshots..) He is a black and gray wolf ; markings around the back, legs and stomach. His eyes are red

Attack animation is to bite and dodge. Took him to fight vampires just to boost on the silly mood. The color on him is the vampires casting their spells

Jacob is a nice enough pet - but he is in the same family as Eddie, and to me he dont nearly has the same personality; So I leave him be in this forest.