Rising world

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Rising world

Unread post by Ana »

I got gifted the game today. Its VERY tranquil so far. Animals like in the real world. lots of save animals luckily. No character customization yet and only play in first person view.

according to their page it should be a minecraft like game just with better graphic.

Edit with some more screenies. You actually form the terrain when you work on it.. mine in a moiuntain and you can create a little cave. There are hidden worlds/dungeons out there which you need to dig to find :D exiting !

The map is HUUUUGE. natural wildlife around me is pigs, sheeps, cows and goats. I know there are tigers and bears too but you can actually toggle those off.. but for now i got all on. Dont kill sheeps as their wool grows back and you need it for clothes etc.

Build my shelter :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Rising world

Unread post by Ana »

I can 100000 % recommend this. I love it! ! More screenies tomorrow. Is so peaceful. Things take time to learn but I like it. I write my seed here tomorrow (worldbuild) perfect for ressources

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I would love to see more screen shots of the beasts around. Is everything placid?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nope... tigers, jaguars, boars, bears and more will attack you....but there is litteraly no blood which to me is perfect. The seed (worldbuild ) im on has no attack animals in the start area. ..from what ive seen so far. Goats will attack you back though. .so i wait with those until i have crafted a sword or something like it :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

as promised more screenis. My worldseed is 389982143520592 which i would recommend. HUGE iron ressources which you need and lots of fruit and veggies. No attack animals near me yet.

You can actually toggle on and off which animals you want in your game.. so if you want to start soft with no elephants and tigers you just cross those off.. you can decide if you want caves, if you want a flat world, a water world etc.. the options is SO huge and it is still only in alpha!!!!

I build a smelting furnace and an anvil which is needed to build tools and weapons. It takes 6 minutes for any ore to convert into ingots of the corresponding type. so just fill the furnance up, fuel it, light it and wait 6 min and you can craft

There is tall grass here like in ark but the difference is that with a scythe you can actually remove the tall grass and see what goodies hides underneath (potatoes, carrots, watermellons etc) before scything

after here you can clearly see potato plant. Harvest it with a sickle to get seeds which you can plant

Nice big cleared area for my planting needs. Use a hoe to make "fields". where you can plant your greens and saplings so you dont run out of wood. .because resources dont magically grown back like in ark :). In this version you dont need to fertilize or water it.. just make a field and plant then it grows.. pretty slow though :D

The only resources i have seen grow back are the wild veggies and fruit so dont cut down fruit trees

Time to get some bacon. Can you see the little speck of red on its back.. right where the cross hair is. thats all the blood there is in the game. PERFECT. Once dead you simple loot the pig and you can decide to hide the body or leave it.. if you choose hide it just go poof

Time to cook the meat.. I build two fireplaces. one for skewers (for bacon and smaller cuts of meat) and one with a spit for larger pieces of meat. Bacon takes 180 seconds, and another 90 seconds until it's burned. Steaks take 250 seconds and another 120 seconds until burned. Ribs take 550 seconds, and are burned after further 200 seconds

Pictures of one of the caves.. You DIE if you jump down there.. you have to use your pickaxe to carve a way takes time :D Im holding an battleaxe which i crafted for mysel. You can pick between a morningstar, a sword and a battleaxe as weapons. Later on you will get bow and muskets :D . This round im trying the battleaxe

So far this game is perfect for me.. WAST and different worlds. WHen they develop it more there will be adventure mode, stranded mode (stranded on an island) water mode (not sure what that is)

its just me!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

This game is PERFECTION for us.. its soo good!! I will NEVER run out of things to do. I LOVE IT !! :D Cleared out an area to build our house on. Building is rather eazy... you just hold down a mousebutton and you can place up to 64 tiles in a row. Tearing down is a bit more tricky.... you have to pickaxe your house away. 4 strokes for each tile. Ive used a hoe to level out the terrain and Ive build the fundation of the house.. now to grind for mats for walls etc :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thought I would share our garden in bloom.. soo many carrots !! And our mable house is beginning to take shape :D. Also took a screenie of the rain

zedxrgal

Game looks good but too tame for me. :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh thats excatly what makes it perfect for us. No violence and no magic :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just been building and flattening out our area. We want a HUGE area for our crafting, living and garden.. but I did take a picture of a Goat :D

You can actually catch animals and lure them into your enclosure.. its just hard

https://forum.rising-world.net/thread/6 ... -breeding/

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Just chiming in that this is one of the best games ever. I like The Long Dark a lot too but this offers something different.. E.g. It is a virtually endless word on the latitude and longitude but if you dig down you can hit something called hell (nothing do with demons) its simply a world of lava.. minus -799 which is WAY WAY WAY Deep. There are dungons you need to dig out, mazes and puzzles you can solve.. its endless and amazing-

I know there are pvp servers too but since we dont play that I cant say how it work.

We play survival mode but there are an creative mode too.. havent tried that yet... and later there will be a stranded mode and an adventure mode

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Finished our production hall. Its entirely out of marble.. except the doors. You can choose beteen A LOT of different design for doors.

did some exploring.. hoping to reach the sand biome eventually.. so fare just forest. Met a bear. a boar, deer, moose. We have an option where normally agressive animals wont attack us.. the options in this game is amazing :). Cometimes you find abandon cabins in the wild and in some of them are chest with items.. sometimes completely useless items like a gramophone record (and yes you can make a gramophone player to play it) . we need sand to make glas for our windows :D. There are sand biome, savanna biome, forest biome, ice biome (with polar bear and penguines), oceans biomes (have not seen that yet), mountain biomes etc. Its a virtual endless world so LOTS of option

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cant find sand. ..so going to start over to find the dessert biome heh..not completly satisfied with our seed now so no problem to start over. Prop first tomorrow as we got some real life stuff to attend to today.

zedxrgal

So glad you & your husband found a game you guys love.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Its perfect for us :D

Came to our new location seed : 2593509753683570 - water, mines and sand nearby :D. Some screenis from there

did quite a bit today.. will update with some screenis next time we play

zedxrgal

Awesome shots. Really happy y'all are enjoying yourselves. :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im not the best builder in the world.. have a hard time getting my roof to clip to eachother.. this is without the roof.. build most of the roof tonight so tomorrow more screenies.. maybe :)

Im pretty satisfied with our production house so far

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I can see clearly now the rain has gone. This game is SO pretty and tranquil

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

screenies :D

View from our construction hall roof

Some shots we took while exploring

We are attempting to build a log cabing.. its REALLY not easy.. its not the best looking out there.. but so far we are proud :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Its crocked and uneven but it is ours! Pretty satisfied with our first attempt at a log cabin. The interior we will start designing another day though we already build a fireplace in there :D