Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Inay »

I had nothing interesting recently, and it's starting to feel like a chore. (It always does that for me with breeding games after a time)
Time to make a pause! I wish you all plenty of pretty cubs!
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Yeah, I haven't been logging on there for a few days, but I'll find my way back eventually :)
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

this beautiful boy grew up

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115258975

Had this little cutie born recently.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115875710
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

So this guy grew up, and I retired my current king to make him the new king.

Really like him, and he's available for studding if anyone wants to (for Petopians, it's free). Just lemme know cause I'm often using energy to explore.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Hello everyone! While I know many are taking a break ................................. PLEASE TAKE MAH CUBS!!
Any cub named "Available" in MY NURSERY is up for adoption. Sever have pretty good stats /colors. I believe some of the females even have goddess fertility. I have 16 cubs right now, 7 that NEED new homes & 4 gals due to pop @ roll over tomorrow w/two more gals due to pop Friday. And more lionesses just came into heat today! :?
Please. Help. I really don't want to have to chase this many cubbies.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I feel like I've screwed my king out of good markings. I just cannot think of anything that looks good on him. I just about just breeding him until I found a suitable cub (Who will probably be turned primal), but gjejrogpoewrjhbopermhnopehorh None of my cubs are coming out as 'heir' martial. I suppose I'll keep trying since I still have quite a while before I can even retire him.

Also I guess I should post a word of warning for people who are squeamish. Next months event is titled "The Black Market". It is a event themed around anti-poaching with half of income made by the sight going toward International Anti Poaching Foundation. HOWEVER as this event is to raise awareness of poaching, many of the images are not pretty and may be unsettling/disturbing to some players. They do not sugar coat this stuff. Your pride will be fighting off poachers who are killing almost everything around them. Now's the time to show those greedy people who's the real king!

...But yeah. Player discretion is advised.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

zedxrgal

@Aleu - I have got a lot of first generation (I think that's how they are classified) cubs with pretty good stats /colors. From progen primal male to NCL females. Several good males if you're looking for king material. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm ready to kill me some poachers. :twisted:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

The event is disturbing to say the least.

Also, and this sounds terrible, but i wish my king would hurry up and die already so i can start enjoying the game....
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I know this little lad is nothing real special but I'd be willing to part with him to someone without a primal on the condition that he's returned should he not fit anymore.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115875710
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I'm still playing just as a day filler myself. Only potatoes from my ladies with the exception of this goldenrod girl should anyone be interested in her at all. Otherwise she'll be going to the Tree once she's old enough. As always all cubs that are unnamed or are named Reserve or Tree in the Nursery cave are up for grabs as are Unsorted tree cubs and NCLs. Speaking of NCLs, I managed to nab a few with Aphrodisia event markings if anyone is interested in having them. I believe cherry glaze is quite sought after?

As for this month's event. The graphic art is jarring to say the least but somehow I'm able to cope with it well. What I CAN'T cope with is the event-only minigame. I struggle to get started with the slow speed causing me to clip the back of obstacles and the continuously moving background gives me a massive headache and "swimmy" vision when I stop. Definitely not playing that any more purely on a health basis. I'm glad to know they support and will even donate money to real-life causes however. Truly thoughtful :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Well, I'm gonna have to dust off the lions, I guess and take a look at the new event. The description of the mini-game does not encourage me, though. I have been having a horrific time with migraines, to the point that I have had one for two weeks, so I don't think something that causes headaches will end well...yikes. I hope that isn't the way to earn currency??
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Zed - I'll keep that in mind! I'm trying to at least keep my king in the bloodlines, thus why I wanted and heir from him, but he does sometimes produce good looking daughters. Most of my girls are mostly hunters sadly. I'm mainly after onyx, obsidian and jet if you happen across any good ones.

...I really should organize the main breeding girls and my hunter only girls. >.>

Also, I think the mini game is the fastest. It's certainly not the only way to earn Rhino Beetles. You can get them from exploring, but apparently you can earn quite a bit from the game. I can't get the damned timing right on it.

{Flight Rising}

zedxrgal

@Varethyn - I'm super interested in Cherry Glaze 73! Please let me know if you're open to sending her my way.

@Aleu -I have a few.
Female. Average fertility. Birthed with 111 stats.
Obsidian base (black skin), white eyes, jet mane.

Male. Birthed with 103 stats.
Jet base (black skin), pink eyes, jet mane.

Female. High fertility. Birthed with 91 stats.
Jet base (black skin), starshine eyes, khaki mane.

All three cubs have markings. None hidden. Please let me know if they interest you
. My king throws a lot of jet, black and obsidian cubs.

I have not seen the mini game but doesn't sound like something I can play. Like others have shared I too am horribly prone to migraines. May have to pass. I got my arse kicked by most of the poachers I've had to fight. :(
Last edited by zedxrgal on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

zedxrgal wrote:@Varethyn - I'm super interested in Cherry Glaze 73! Please let me know if you're open to sending her my way.
You have a visitor waiting for you :hug:

Re: Poachers. Yeah I've struggled with them too, though to be fair I've not had many actual fights with them as the encounters I've gotten and the options received (some events have different options each time you see them which is neat) mostly avoided fighting. There is a warning in the news post that low levels might struggle, but that makes me wonder how fair that is for us newbies. I'm at level 18 personally.

Re: Poacher Chase. It's hit and miss I think, but I don't recommend it if you suffer headaches/migraines or are generally unwell. The game itself is fine while playing but having the background constantly scrolling to the right even before play messes with vision something weird when you navigate away from it. It sucks then that it is a form of currency farming cos there are a lot of orphaned babies I need to rescue from the black market when it opens.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I had some cubs born today with stats over 200 if people would like them.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794116032740
Female, 218, 4 markings, nothing special tho.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794116032744
Female, 224, 3 markings, again nothing special.
zedxrgal

Well. I couldn't control myself. With my intestinal condition acting up bad last night to make myself happy I threw a lot of GB's at the girl Vare gifted me.
Cherry Glaze
I really love how she turned out. Thank you so much Vare.

Edit: Ok. Tripping balls here a little. This morning around 8am I chased a cub from Rake's pride. Dilly dally around, blah blah blah and get on Zouchin fiddle fart around on him. Do a den purge of some of my low level ugly females. He finally hits 100% energy again so to explore I go.
First click comes up with a feather. Yay feathers!
Second a lioness claim.
Up pops a good posed female who looks familiar. But I get her claimed. Here's the trippy part. She is IDENTICAL nose to tail of the cub I chased from Rake's pride hours earlier
Wait. What!
Eyes, base, mane, markings, stats, temperament, fertility. She's even exactly 2 years old.
Either it's the exact same cat or someone just happened to chase a cub 100% identical to mine. So yeah. Glitch maybe? Don't know. Don't care. Lol

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

I now have to be careful on how many lionesses I keep. Turns out getting 30+ slots means I loose... a lot. ._. I've decided to keep a few of my kings daughters that are actually fairly good looking. So far two of them have won the lovely right to stay in daddies pride. I don't think I have to worry about space for too long since a few of my lionesses are getting quite old (What's the average life span for them again?)

Good news on my kings markings though. There is an applicator (Ivory Carvings) for this event that would look really good on him. Well three of the four it gives look good... Knowing my luck I'll end up getting Ivory Vesture, which is the one I DON'T want.

{Flight Rising}

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

You're welcome Zed, she looks absolutely stunning! :hug:

Aleu - The average lifespan of a lion is 15 years with a rare chance to get up to 16.

I still haven't had anything other than potatoes, save for the one special-based girl, despite the markings most of my girls have. It kinda sucks that you can have a king and several females with maximum markings and still get cubs with nothing. I'm now also at a loss for how to customise anyone in my pride. Yunyoung was my favourite until I found out no one cares about stats and I'm still unwilling to spend real money on the site yet.

zedxrgal

Handsome Studs!
I forgot to mention. I will happily stud either of my kings to Petopian's!
Rake
Zouchin
They're both gorgeous & primal. Rake has already thrown a first generation primal female & a bobbed tail female.
Feel free to prepare your lass as necessary.
My only payment request would be a energy boost depending. Actually my only other request is please make sure your lioness is fed & in a good mood. :? No one likes to mate with a grouch! :lol:
Send Pennyroyal! Not a requirement but any extra boost helps.
All cubs are yours! Whether you have 1 or five you keep all babies.

Though I am not sure how the mating would work for me not to charge you guys.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I finally got my first mutation, a primal! Pretty cool, looks quite a bit like dad.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794116443584

If anyone would like to have him, he's available!