Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I have this little charmer I am thinking of putting up for adoption.
Would there be any interest in him?

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115258984
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

He's adorable Nef! I'll pass for now as I'm not sure what I'm doing with my males as yet. Hopefully someone here takes interest in him!

More floof, still kinda disappointing. Opal had 2 girls, 92 stats, Emotional (Kind) and 91 stats, Intrepid (Good) respectively
ImageImage

And Toska had a girl (134 stats, Intrepid (Good)) and a boy (131 stats, Patient (Kind))
ImageImage

I got Zirana here from the Tree. Nothing special but she is very pretty.

And for all the flak I gave my luck in the glacial Yunyoung got, at least it looks really pretty on her preggy pose. She gives birth tomorrow.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

My first attempt to Madagascar failed, without surprise. It wouldn't be a rare base if it wasn't hard.

I did that and I like it, so you'll have to look at it. :D

On another note, I decided to start taking pics of my lions. So, I don't feel bad when I have to chase one, or when they die and I don't have anymore slots in my Pride Dynasty.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I GOT AN EVIL ONE! :twisted: :lol:
Rake got an evil girl pop up in explore & I actually claimed her! She is not very pretty, at least to me but I am ecstatic that I actually caught her.
Brutal

I sadly have had to expand both den's because even though I am still pretty new I seem to have a lion hoarding problem. :oops:
One thing is getting a bit old though. I don't understand how a lioness can loose 40% of her mood in less that 10 hours. I understand it's probably what a lions mood could happen but when you have 16 lioness needing attention it's a little hard.

Sadly no new cubs. All have been "normals" and pretty drab colors.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Did I see somewhere that you could actually change the sex of your lion, or is it just the appearance you can change? I got this gorgeous lady from the tree today and holy moly she makes an even prettier man. Especially after I'd use my MOD on her.
Oh my!

Grats on finding an evil lion, zed! I wonder if good lionesses show up as well, I haven't seen any yet ._. And I thought that they'd simply be chased lions from other prides, but apparently there really are just some wild ones. Just not many?

I have to laugh at your grey, er, problem??? Inay. That really is a lot of grey colored lions! But honestly, those colors are some of the prettiest in the game.
Last edited by Kirrandria on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I've been having issues expanding my territory. Mainly having trouble finding lions I actually have a chance at beating... and when I do I seem to always loose. ._.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Varethyn - Your striped girl has such a cute belly! Zirana is really a beauty, too. Nice find!

Inay - Nice pride banner, and good idea with the photo album. I think I should start doing that

zedxrgal - Holy cow, your evil girl kept the evil pose! I love that one. Grats on catching her

Kirrandria - Yes, you can, if the lion has never been sent hunting or on patrol, has never been bred and is between 24 and 36 months and is not a mutant. The item is 1GB in the Oasis shop :) And wow, he would be a beauty!

Aleu - I know, it gets frustrating. You're looking at their stats compared to yours, and their level too, right?

I had some cubs I'm happy with and I'll post pics later. I really screwed up with my beetles though. I didn't know that if you don't hatch a nest right away that they'll hatch and run away on rollover. They would have been pretty. And now the female is too old to breed again. Bleh.
Nefretiti

Guess not.
I'll try the trading center when he's old enough then.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Inay - I'm sorry your project failed. I'm still learning how to get rare bases myself.

Zed - Congrats on snagging a wild evil girl! Wild good and evils are rare so it's always fun to see them pop up. Regarding moods, it's affected by the amount of counter-natures you have. Having more of the same nature gives all other lions with the same nature a +5% mood boost per lion. Likewise having lions of the opposite nature (good vs evil, kind vs snarky) causes them to lose 5% mood per lion. So having a pride full of kind lions with one or two snarky ones will result in very upset snarkies.

Kirra - I believe there is but I can't remember what item it is right now. I've seen a few people with Queens so it is possible. And yes, you can find both Good and Evil lions in Explore, but they only show up when you're at Dreamboat impression. Interestingly none of my NCLs have been chased.

Aleu - I'm getting that way now as well, so many at my level who seem to be at 1k+ stats. I wish there was a "take me to a random den" button too.

Teigan - If it makes you feel better I skipped researching beetles and didn't know they could breed, battle or die :lol: I'm not interested in them but I'll grab them as I go along, so if you see I have something interesting let me know.

Nef - I'm sorry :( I hope you have better luck on-site.

---
More floof today, along with further disappointment. Urgh.

Snowbelle had a boy (117 stats, Humble (Good)) and a girl (116 stats, Joyful (Good)), both kinda pretty but not as pretty as mum
ImageImage

And Yunyoung had 3 girls, all kinda blargh looks, no muties.
Image 197 stats, Wary (Kind)
Image 186 stats, Joyful (Good)
Image 205 stats, Romantic (Good)

(Let me know which layout you prefer by the way, lumped together like Snowbelle's or separate like Yunyoung's.)

I picked up this girl from the Tree. She has some interesting factors but I'm unsure if I'll keep her.
Image 33 stats, Trusting (Good)

And I found this lady in Explore. Third wild Evil I've found, first one I've considered keeping. Considered. She's open if anyone else likes her too.
Image 136 stats, Distrustful (Evil)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

When I find evil ones I buy the mask thing to make them not so evil. :)
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

TY Vare and Teigan! I've got rich(ish) from the end of the January questline and figured I'd spend my SB on some GB! Saw the sex change item in the Oasis - they have one for cubs/adols as well - so I nabbed that and made the newly dubbed Zalez a boy. Now I just need a way to retire my current king early, before Zalez gets up there in years - I know he'll get set back down to 8 years if he takes over and he's older than 10, but I still think that's too old, especially since his stats are low and I want ample time to level him up and play baoball with him and whatnot. I'd buy a few GB, but it seems you can only purchase via paypal, and I do NOT trust that site. So I gotta figure out how to rack up the SB xD

I managed to find a wild Good girl! https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115358083 I caught her, and she's immediately in heat, but considering I think my current king is kinda plain I'm trying to find a stud for her. I'm thinking a primal of some form, since I absolutely love that mutation, but her fertility is pretty high and I'm not sure if that has an effect on the male-passed mut. I know it affects the appearance of other mutations like folded ears and such, but I'm not sure on ones that have a chance to pass anyway,
zedxrgal

Sadly the evil girl did not come with her evil pose. I know there's a low chance of it. But I paid the 1GB for her to keep it. I still don't like her colors for the most part but she will be a permanent part of Rake's den. I am going to try and give her some other markings to make her prettier & more fitting of her name.

Adorable cubs all! Sorry that I can make individual comments but my breaks at work are short & I want to say at least something while I remember.

Rake has 4 pregnant lasses as does Zouchin. I did a massive den purge selling what lionesses on fast sell I could and chasing off others. So I still have chances for baby 2nd gen primals from each male. Probably wont happen but you never know.

Rant: Ok so my little beetle boy is starting to annoy. EVERY training session he fails miserably! Is there some secret beetle knowledge I lack? Is it him? Is he a dud beetle who can't fight? I'm about to put him up for sale. He's uncommon so maybe he's worth something. Little punk is costing me more then he's earned.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Yeah. I know I can't challenge a king that's two levels below me or stats are too far below me. It's one of the most frustrating things. They're either too strong or are on cooldown. fiwefqwjfiwojgoig

I've found my fair share of evil girls. One is Grumpy, one is secretive and one is rebellious. I've yet to come across any good lionesses when exploring. I did find two rather nice looking Marigold girls and one that resembles a siamese cat.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115364495
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115364455
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115351392

They don't really fit with the theme I'm going for, but I almost don't want to chase them off.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Uuuuugh, I'm going to KILL Brooke. She's my low-fert lioness, and I'm at 98 try to make her pregnant without success. It's always difficult with her, but it's really the worst this time. (And she never even produced a pretty cub, I kid you not)

And don't worry Varethyn, the project itself is not stopped! It was only the first try.

On special bases:
Common x Common = Common
Common x Special = Special (relatively low chance) or Common (high chance)
Special x Special = Special or Common (aproximatly egal chances if I remember correctly)

If you want a base in particular, it help to have two lions with the same basis like, for example, I try for Ice myself so I bred
Ice (Special, Black, Dark, Countershaded) x Slate ( Special, Black, Dark, Countershaded)
They have many factors in common, so in theory, I have the better shot of getting an Ice cub. (In fact, my first Ice cub came from a Dikela (Black Dark Countershaded Common) so you may never know.)

And then, there's something else that is The Combo Base. Those, you can obtain uniquely by breeding lions with two specific bases. Like, I'm trying for Madagascar and Cairngorn in my pet project.
For that, I need to bred a lion with:
Lion 1 : Sapela, Sepia, Shedua OR Unholy
WITH
Lion 2 : Ivory, Nacre, Sunset OR Supernal
And you may obtain a Madagascar cub. For Caingorn it's:
Lion 1 : Celestial, Ice, Sidereal OR Skyward
Lion 2 : Cocoa, Ethereal, Pearl OR Slate
As I'm already breeding IcexSlate for Ice cubs anyway, I don't have much efforts to do. x)

All the knows Combo base at the moment: https://www.lioden.com/topic.php?id=304429281816
The first four bases (Cairngorm, Qahir, Citrine and Madagascar) are only the beginning to this system, which we hope to expand. In the future there will be bases that can be bred only during certain events, only in the wet or dry seasons, and only during the night or daytime. We'll have fun picking a lot of ideas from base art suggestion forums as well! There’s a lot we can do and we’re very open to suggestions for what you guys want to see too!

Edit: Combo bases can pass if they meet combo criteria, ie. Cairngorm needs at least one of the 8 listed bases to be parent 2.
[Edit] 122 tentatives with Brooke, still not pregnant.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Well I got a bad girl and she kept her pose so i guess i won't be using the mask to make her a nice girl...

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115377342
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Aleu - They're pretty, especially the one with darker legs :)
Also, I can send over Illidan's daughter now, if you have room for her

zedxrgal - Don't feel bad. My beetles are idiots too! I don't know if their abilities vary, though. Good question. I should pay attention to their stats and rate of success.

Kirrandria - Wow, what a lovely girl! It's always so shocking to see the really pretty ones wild, and I almost always lose them. I'm glad you got her!

Varethyn - Your evil girl is really cool looking. You ought to look at her with all her marking at 100%

Inay - That...is complicated. Though those bases look really worth it, especially the cairngorm. Such a lovely color! I'm sorry Brooke is being a jerk. Hopefully once she finally cooperates, she'll give you a good cub or three :)

Dewclaw - Oh my, what a lovely lady! That pose is just so badass :D

And, I promised baby pics, so here we go! Ugh I wish sharing was easier with this site! This isn't all, of course, just my favorites. If you see any you like, let me know

First, Amadeo's new hyena stripes are really looking good on his cubs.

Ayda

Cadence

Rahela

Adrastea

Timur had some nice babies too

Merlyn - super happy with her

Imani - I LOVE this boy! I kinda want to keep him as a submale, but if someone wants him as an heir I'd be happy to let him go for that. He's got 278 stats, so, he's not the best stat-wise, but just look at him!

Also, check out Augusta's stats. Goes with her personality, huh?
Attachments
augusta stats.png
augusta stats.png (361.43 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
adrastea-horz.jpg
adrastea-horz.jpg (112.28 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
rahela-horz.jpg
rahela-horz.jpg (117.37 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
cadence-horz.jpg
cadence-horz.jpg (121.33 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
ayda-horz.jpg
ayda-horz.jpg (115.19 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
imani-horz.jpg
imani-horz.jpg (122.72 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
merlyn-horz.jpg
merlyn-horz.jpg (113.72 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
zedxrgal

Aleu - Yeah I keep hoping to see different posed lionesses in explore. Since yesterday absolutely NOTHING exciting. Again.

Inay - Log of good info right there. Thank you for sharing!

Dewclaw - Wow She's lovely!

Teigs - Imani is so so handsome. My my.

So one cub popped out today, She is albino with a henna tail. I named her Dipstick. Not sure how a jet black male and a light cream female produce a albino with a henna tail. :lol: She will probably come up for adoption when she hits five months.

Today (01/25/18) is a special day. A birthday of sorts. So instead of putting money towards WoW or FR (again) I treated myself to some custom lionesses on Rake's pride. I also bought them their poses. I am very in love with these lasses and will probably freeze them.
This is Jailer. She's an evasive (neutral) personality.
This is Xanthic. She's an upbeat (kind) personality. Her name may change.

I have just enough GB's left to create a 3rd female & give her a post but I cannot decide. Most of the base colors I LOVE are only available via events or breed.

And IT'S A MIRACLE! Uncommon Grub (beetle) finally had a successful training session! It was in speed. But we'll take it! I ain't changin his name to flash yet! :lol:

I have a single lioness in Rake's pride and two in Zouchin's pride due to pop tomorrow. Hopefully these little buggers will be something good.

Edit: Are you allow to transfer lions between accounts?

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Holy mother of lions, those two girls are stunning! Excellent job on them!

And yes, it seems so. I didn't see anything saying I couldn't and no one has yelled at me for it yet
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

The Hyena stripe cubs are super cute! I really like Cadence, the darker brown on the lighter tan is kinda pleasant to look at. Makes her look soft, almost.
I really like the blue eyes + the blue skin on Jailer, she's so pretty. Xanthic is fiery bright, and her face kinda reminds me of a red panda? So she's like a fire panda :lol:

I named my one evil girl something that vaguely translated to "maneater" since she seemed the sort.... and I've sent her out hunting a fair few times today. I'm getting a human leg every time....
Every. Single. Time.
It really is true ;_; Oh no, my lions have developed a taste for human flesh.
I'm probably going to chase her male cub off when he's a bit older since he's pretty plain and has the Heartless personality, but the mom and sister are available to anyone who wants them since the mom is actually really pretty and the girl cub has a "distrustful" personality which while evil in game doesn't actually seem that bad, plus she's kinda cute.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115062362
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115284683
Nefretiti

this lad is up for grabs , he will be sent off to the resarvation tomorrow.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794114988351