Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Nefretiti »

You have some beautiful lions Inay .. if I had enough I'd have been interested in your folded ears but I don't
I'm waiting for my primals to grow up
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I remember playing this game a while back! Couldn't remember any of my info, but since two accounts are allowed I just went ahead and made another. So far I've got just plain old lions, minus a girl I just picked up at the giving tree - I really like her markings! She's apparently also a fertility goddess, which I'm assuming means she has a higher chance of having more cubs?
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794114932435

I do remember this game being awfully confusing in the amount of stuff there was to do/things that exist, though. Beetle battles appear to be new from the last time I played? I've got a number of larva I gathered while exploring, but I have no idea when they'll grow up and how I start battling them. I bought a fairly cheap item to up the age of one guy, but it didn't seem to bring him any closer to beetle stage.
Nefretiti

she's pretty, if you want any of the lions in the unsorted sections of my lairs let me know, the links should be in this thread.

Nefretiti

this lovely lad grew up

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794114717521

as much as I would love to keep this handsome lad I don't have enough slots, I would love to see him go to a good home.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Welcome (back) Kirra :) That is a very pretty lady, nice grab! Goddess fertility means that breeding with her will always be successful (100% chance). Fertility level doesn't affect litter size, though the lower the level the more likely you are to have mutated cubs. *Closes the Wiki.*

Nef, he's very handsome indeed. Sadly I can't justify taking him in yet as I only have the one slot with one male reaching adulthood tomorrow and am saving for a second for another male who just became an adolescent. I hope you're able to find a good home for him :)

I decided to breed with Opal to see what would happen. Two females, both rather cute but not really special
ImageImage

This is Chestnut, the girl Tarn gave me as an apology for sending Orah away

Diablion became an adolescent and is looking extremely handsome. I also did some research and starshine eyes are event-only (and passed down through breeding), so he is a special boy :D (And for those of you who know my RP, he's looking very close to a certain paladin of mine >_>)

And a few more NCLs, most of which I'm not sure I'll keep as they were from experimenting with the moves again
Arinarah, humorous (neutral), nothing overly exciting about her. Available for trade if interested

Ciranda, distant (neutral), again nothing exciting. Available for trade

Diola, my first good NCL claim and has "special" genetics. Keeping her

Kokona, soft (kind), nothing special. Available for trade

Ndala, timid (snarky) with albinoid eyes and goddess fertility. Albinoid and glass eyes can only be found on NCLs so I feel lucky to have her. I have since missed out on two glass-eyes and another albinoid however. Keeping until/unless I find another with more interesting colours/markings

And finally Toska, gentle (kind) and looks like a big silver tabby but otherwise not much special. Considering keeping but willing to trade if you're really interested
Last edited by Varethyn on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

On my second account these two grew up... if anyone wants them let me know :D

Image Image

is there anyway to hoard sell some stuff.. need silver beetles to expand my male slots on my main account Nvm I found it :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

On my main account Ginger grew up

And I got this nice looking male from the crossroads:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

My handsome primal finally grew up :D

Attachments
Kerin adult.jpg
Kerin adult.jpg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 3435 times

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

I'm a dumbass who let die a cub with a special base because I forgot to protect it. :<

On the newscomer, no less than TWO ice babies!! And my first born primal. The recent litters have been good

The little muties, both females too.

And the Furies Sisters are all grown up now.

Nice primal Nefretiti!
Your purplish-grey lioness is pretty Tarnfalk!

[Edit]

Urgh, low fertility lioness..

[Edit 2]

Victory!
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Pretty lions! I rather like those Fury sisters, they've got very nice colors.

"With prey scarce this season, The Great Hunger is sweeping the plains of Lioden..."
*find food literally EVERYWHERE*
Maybe.... maybe I'm the cause for the great hunger??? Uhhh.... lol.

Also, I did it! I've been trying to get perfect score on the Liomemo the past couple days and I finally did it! I'd like to thank my countless hours of practice playing Runestones on FR xD

Not really any new special lionesses, been capturing NCLs and realizing my territory fills up -really- quickly, so I have to send away all but the prettiest. I rather like this girl with her silver fur and golden tips, though! https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115000701
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tarn - Lovely girls :) The boy is very handsome, I love his white spots! And Ginger is beautiful with those stripes :D

Nef - He grew up to be very handsome indeed! I love the primal look. Here's hoping I'll get lucky with the bone pit this month.

Inay - That sucks that a special cub died :( Congrats on the ice babies and muties though! They're adorable~

Kirra - I was thinking the exact same thing! For a "great hunger" I've been very successful in my hunting (if not for my quests :lol: ) and finding a lot of fresh zebra corpses in explore. Something's off about this...

---

Two female cubs from Yunyoung. Neither are particularly special in any way but pretty, plus both were born with over 100 stats
ImageImage

Rokalo grew up to be quite handsome

I picked up three more lionesses in Kirana, Kiyori and Sheba respectively. Kirana and Sheba both have glass eyes and Kiyori albinoid. Sheba was a lucky catch as I was very close to reaching Dreamboat impressiveness, had only enough energy for one more exploration and had her pop up for it~

Lastly two interesting cubs from the Giving Tree who I'm on the fence about keeping. The first one is Sindala, she's pretty but not sure if she's "my" pretty. She's also graceful (good).

And Veran who is also rather pretty but is stingy (evil).

Let me know if you're interested in them :) I've also moved some lionesses into Unsorted in preparation to send to the nature reserve if anyone fancies a look before they go.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

On my main account these two grew up.. I kinda like the Albino male :D

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

*sigh* I have to retype this entire thing because I somehow got logged out!

Varethyn, Diabolion is gorgeous! Rokalo did grow up nicely. Love the stripes. I'm really tempted to ask for Sindala, since I just love her..but..I'm not sure if I have room and I'm trying to juggle training too many adolescents as it is

Nefretit, primals are so cool! Maybe one day I'll have one

Inay, that sucks :( If it's any consolation, I somehow starved two rare beetles to death. I really thought I fed them. The sisters are lovely, though

Tarnfalk, those are both pretty! The male's contrasting mane is quite stricking

Anyway, so I customized my main account king, and I'm really happy with him

This girl who I just love grew up

I actually found these three lionesses in the wild! The plain one actually kept the "snarky" pose, which I didn't know could happen. I might put a marking on her. I got a "red lace" applicator really cheaply in a bundle of decor. I really wish that the personality poses were standard, honestly. Seems kinda crappy that they aren't. I bred the pregnant one before I changed my king, so I don't know if the cubs will be from "old" Timur or "new" Timur. We'll see!

And I picked up this odd-ball lad as a sub male

And this girl is looking for a home. Pretty, but, there are alot of pretty lionesses that all want to stay in my lair >.<

Attachments
alpine.png
alpine.png (529.85 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
deepsea.png
deepsea.png (513.77 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
nedelya.png
nedelya.png (569.31 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
new timur.png
new timur.png (505.36 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
sanne.png
sanne.png (493.97 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
sashka.png
sashka.png (555.88 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
valli.png
valli.png (581.43 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

@All Don't forget, it's this month to get your own Primal! It's happening in Event, a small guide to help.

This month allow you to feed all your lions freely which is.. a bit ironic given the name of the event, I agree, but still. I will not complain when I don't have 45 mouths to feed myself!
Advice: Keep hunting during that time. I didn't last year, and the beginning of february was a bit of panicking ".. Welp I don't have food and all my lions are hungry"

But we're more interested in the Boneyard right now.

The Boneyard give you one offer each time you dig (-2% energy) or give 5 skulls. The offer do not change until you dig again (That's why I still have the Primal offer)
There's others offers, some really interesting too. You can get a Lion Meat (Low chance that the next cubs of the lioness eating that are mutated), Leopard Orchid (Instant charming for the wild lioness), Vulture egg and Giant tortoise (respectively Karma and Xp booster). There's also some decors, some exclusives to the boneyard and some exclusives to the boneyard when given skulls only.
But to get back to the Primal!

This item cost 201 Leather Beetles (why 201? Because the admins decided to make us panic a bit last year when two days before the release of it they said "Oh this will cost more than 200LB" There was a lot of tears, I tell you. Oh and yeah, this year you can get the Primal at the beginning of the month already). You get Leather Beetles with Exploration, either in kicking the ass of Special Encounters (The farnished animals and vultures), or by some Special Interactions (You must have seen some already, I think). There's no other way to get the LB, but the good new is that this month shop (Carrion Shop) run on the common money, Silver Beetle, and not the month one, so you can keep your LB for the Boneyard.
The item Mutie on demand: Primal is an applicator. You can use it on any of your male lion you want, no matter its age, color or whatever, and it will transform it into the basic Primal mutation.
(The basic Primal is like my Jael. Smilus and Felis are breed variation. They can be born from a Primal only.)

By the way, you may want to keep your SB as the last tier of the shop also sell a Mutie on Demand. Overgrown Furr this time, which is a lioness mutation only. It also sell some marking applicator.

Your Timur looks really good Teigan! I'm sorry for your beetles tho'. :x

I got a third Ice cub but I think it's the end of the luck for this month haha. All cubs borns since have been potatoes.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Yikes, that is alot of beetles! I'm not getting very many. I guess it will add up over the month, if I don't buy anything else. Might be worth it though!

So, I'm thinking of customizing my second account's king. I came up with the weirdest looking lion....but it's kinda growing on me....
What do you guys think? Is he just too odd? Or should I go for it?

Attachments
odd lion.png
odd lion.png (373.53 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
Nefretiti

I like him :)

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I see this:
Varethyn wrote:Image

And immediately think of this:

:lol:

Nice prides though.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Spot grew up :)

Im hessitant to get GB as the lions die with age.. I dont want to spend rl money on something which Im going to loose.. :P

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

I hear you there! At least with the kings, you can "keep" them, well, their appearance anyway, by choosing to use your current king's appearance when he retires to overwrite your heir. As far as I understand it to be. That's the only reason I fancied mine up :)

I don't know that I'd spend GB on a lioness, since they aren't preserved unless you spend even more to "freeze" them.

http://liodenwiki.wikidot.com/your-lion#toc5
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh i rather use money on dragons :P im just causal in lionden :P