Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Ana »

DeatDino you camping use imgur to upload your screenshots :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarnfalk: That doesn't work when the site doesn't let you actually right click and save their images. ;P I tried all that yesterday, you have to do a bunch of extra steps to get the photos, which I was feeling far too lazy to do myself. Seems silly to me they have their images set up to be blank.

DeathDino: You have to take a print screen of your screen (if you're using a PC it should have a print screen (prtscr) button, I don't know what it is on a Mac); the site doesn't let you save/open shots of their images, so you have to take a pic of your screen, and then upload it to a third party website (like www.imgur.com) or you can edit it in Paint or Photoshop and then upload it there or add it to your post here in the forums with the upload button thing.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I use prnt screen and cropping in paint hehe

oki newb question.. i got some "apparel" ?? Is that good or bad.. its ugly as beeep...if it does not do anything i will rather throw it out.. but if it add stuff i keep it..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Death> This was the link to general "Territory" and send whoever click it to their own. Give me the link to your king or the page of one of your lioness, it would be easier. :p

Tarn> Those are of a purely esthetic interest, and grants no stat or advantage.
[Édit] You can sell them to other players (I have no idea how much it's worth tho') or use them to participate in the gifting season if you really hate it I guess?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tårnfalk wrote:I use prnt screen and cropping in paint hehe
That was my point though. :P If DeathDino didn't know to do that, then telling them to upload to imgur doesn't really help much. :) I never know how computer savvy some people are so hopefully if they see my post, they'll be able to figure it out. :) Frankly I think it's silly they make people go through that much work just to show off their lovely lions offsite anyway.

I decided to stop being lazy myself and made shots of my lions to show off. First is my king, Kethtaz. He's not real special, but I'm rather fond of the way he turned out. It'll be nice to get a king down the line with better stats.

Then there's Yvara, the lioness I encountered in the wild and enchanted or whatever.

Yoko here I got pretty cheap on the AH thing since the tutorial directed me there. Thought she was really pretty.

And I've picked up 2 cubs from the giving tree; Kovu (can't believe that name was available) and Indigosa.
ImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I quite like that apparel myself, even if it's only cosmetic. I found a raven friend out in the field which I thought was neat.

And a carcass for Yunyoung to guard like the good huntress she is

A couple new additions after winning some territory. This is Tarina. who I "accidentally" claimed while testing the different buttons. Which, as it turns out, differs between lionesses. Go figure. I say accidentally cos she was one flame away from leaving when I bit her neck and she fell into my paws. Oookay then.

And this is Takina (I'm so good with names) who I wooed after playing with her niece/nephew

Lastly I got Rokalo here from the Giving Tree

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Okay I seriously love some of the dialogue you can get while exploring. There's an event where you can run into a lion dragging a dead shark and the options are [Mine!], [Mine!] or [Mine!] (no joke!). I've encountered it twice now with the results I got from two different buttons being: "You huff and puff and blow the other lion away" and ""Okay!" said the lion. And they all lived happily ever after." both rewarding a shark carcass. I'm eagerly awaiting the next time I get the encounter to see what the third result is xD

What are you guys' favourite dialogue/encounters so far?

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Tyger - I am definitely not computer savvy.. but I should be able to figure it out soon lol Thank you

Inay - Very sorry! Here's the link to my King, then: https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?mid=133232
He's meh, I know lol

Varethyn - I love your lions, and I love the exploration dialogue too haha. Personally no favorites though

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I don't know if I have any favorite dialogue encounters so far, though the "Your love of exploring is over 9000" or something to that effect is up there. :) There's been quite a few amusing ones.

Varethyn, I love your new acquisitions, very pretty. The raven and carcass things are neat additions.

DeathDino, if you end up needing more help just give a shout. :)

[/center]
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I guess I'm a little loss at what really to do next? XD I've been trying to pick up random lionesses, but I appear to be horrible at it.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Varethyn
I adore the shark one as well. I think my favorite though is the one with the zorilla popping out of it's burrow, you pushing it back in and playing whack a zorilla for a while. I can picture my housecat acting like that. *pushes with paw* Stoooooop. That's her reaction to things that perplex her. XD But all of those interactions are great! They did such a good job with that. I'm actually not bored with that aspect at all yet, and I've been sitting here with a head cold for a week doing nothing but staring blankly at my computer.

That raven is amazing! I hope I find one. And your lions are great, especially that striped one!

Aleu, would you like some lionesses? I have an overabundance of them. They're just wild ones, so no special markings. But they hunt things. Once you get your "impression" level up, they'll like you more. I also found a tip that helps

Neutral Lions
Manly Roar → Puff Out Chest → Shake Mane → Bite Neck

Snarky (and Evil) Lions
Snarl → Growl → Shake Mane → Bite Neck

Kind (and Good) Lions
Purr → Puff Out Chest → Shake Mane → Rub Head

TygerDarkstorm
You found some lovely lions
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Those combos don't appear to be guaranteed; lost out on a female doing those exact moves in that order listed and it didn't work.

[/center]
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Yeah, not perfect, I know. I probably should have said that I have maybe 80% success with it. I dunno, it's something I found looking for help with it, after I lost out on this absolutely amazing tiger striped lioness. But I've had better luck with that then just making it up as I go along. I wonder if your king's personality affects it? I think it does. Like a kind personality might have worse luck with snarky or evil ones, despite using the "right" moves for the personality type of lioness? I'll see what I can find, but seems like I read that.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There are some really funny thing in exploration.. i really enjoy it.. today i got to encounter this :D :

Oki noob questions.. what does this mean? -and how do i make a Snuhlion?

What do the exclamation marks means? I been under the lions page and cant see anything out of the ordinary.. also not sure what 3d and 6d means?

Picked up this girl today:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I've not seen that one yet, hehe.

The snuh is a silly thing other people can do during December (I assume). "Snuh" being snow. You go to another den and you get a button allowing you to build a snuhlion in their den. I built one in yours xD Seems they don't last long but you can keep making more afterwards.

The exclamation marks next to cubs means they're unprotected and could be attacked or hurt and potentially die during rollover. To protect them you need to assign them to a broodmother. And the (3d) or (6d) etc is the amount of time left on a lioness' CD if they're close to coming into heat (able to breed).

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ahh thanks! ! Is a broodmother a permanent thing, or can i change as pleases?

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Inay & Tyger - Thanks for the cub Inay :) And thanks Tyger, I should be able to upload soon. Hopefully. lol

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tarn - yup you can change a lioness' role whenever you like :) And if you have a cub assigned to a broodmother you can remove them from protection. For instance if you want to change the current broodmother(s) around. Scroll down your lioness' page and you'll see these boxes. The top one is self-explanatory, the bottom one allows you to change her name, what cave she's in, what notes you give her (if any) and whether she's a huntress or not. Here's Yunyoung's for example as she came with notes.

When a lioness is a broodmother the top box changes, as provided by Yrala and Rokalo

Just press the necessary buttons :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Awesome! Thanks. I feel so noobish ;)

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Teigan, It actually did work out pretty well since I managed to court two of the three lionesses I came across. (First one smacked me though) XD Although it seems I need to beat other lions up until I get more territory. XP I keep loosing though. Isn't there a way to buy some more territory with beetles?

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}