Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Aleu »

I kind of find this event rather amusing. Especially some of things you find while exploring.

Found some nice ladies recently too.
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115583390
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115547949

I, uh... also might've flirted with one of Zeds females. << >> Shhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Aw, you smacked me. =(

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Thanks! I'll send them home, if they don't fit in. But I think they'll have pretty cubs :)
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

More cubs born today, nothing interesting as usual. They're all in the Nursery if you wanna take a peek.

Found Mirani here while Exploring. Almost lost her and decided to waste a leopard orchid on her. I'm regretting that decision right now as she's not as amazing as I thought she was.

Got Brindola from the Giving Tree yesterday, another special base!

And Surana from the Tree today. Not special but those are some very interesting markings. And pretty eyes.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I feel so weird sending random stud requests, but like... I guess that's what the feature is for?
There are some PRETTY Lions out there holy moly.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Aleu wrote:I, uh... also might've flirted with one of Zeds females. << >> Shhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Aw, you smacked me. =(

Well that's what you get! Don't let it happen again!

I kid I kid. Shame on me because I smacked then the bloody light bulb went on. I was like "I KNOW THAT NAME" :oops: Sorry! I smack like lightning! Don't let no one touch mah ladies.

Edit
See! I smack like lighting!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I don't make pretty babies to post, maybe one day, but i did giggle at this achievement.

You've earned an achievement!
Alas, Poor Yorick
Have 100 or more skulls in your Hoard at one time.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Man, I love that leopard pattern gal! I'm enjoying this game, though I can't seem to find many markings havers.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
zedxrgal

There's some cubs in my NURSERY I am willing to part with if anyone is interested. 144, 146 & 171 are not available for adoption. Lot of these cubs will be very pretty adults. I'm in no rush though.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Would anyone be interested in this gal? https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115562844 I'm not sure I like the red eyes.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
zedxrgal

@Novikova - Removing Vitiligo 3 & cranking up her other 5 markings to 100%, her eyes actually don't look too bad. If you want to keep her though and have 3GB you can purchase a eye color changer in the Oasis. For 1GB you could also change her pose so they aren't as noticeable. That is. If you want to keep her.

@Everyone - Do you chase lionesses, kill or send to the reserve????

I ask because I noticed that in explore lionesses are coming with almost a full stack of markings, parent less (of course) and 120+ stats at level one. Day before yesterday I claimed a female and she came with a blue notification bar that she'd been given cotton root bark had lost her litter & would be in heat for three days. My thought is if chasing a lioness(es) wipes everything why isn't this the main option people choose for them? I ask because I am getting really tired of seeing the same basic NCL colors in explore. Would be so nice to see more high end "progenitor" lionesses.
This is the lioness I'm talking about
Udara

For me I always chase away if they don't sell. Just because I don't care for a female's colors doesn't mean someone else won't fawn over her.

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

I'm not sure but I think the NCL are like.. a third lioness that have been chased and two third randomly generated? Something like that?

I rarely chase my lioness myself, if I really have to let them go, I send them to the reserve. I'm attached to them and don't like the idea of one being in someone else's lair, and not even knowing. (With the tree cubs, I can look into my lion's cub bred to see if some that are not with me are adopted and cared for)
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Sometimes I chase my girls, but I often send them to the reserve, and I always send the plain NCLs, for the good karma. I should probably chase my pretty ones more often.

I've also had some that have the cotton root bark notification. That one puzzles me, as that item costs 1GB. I don't know why someone would use it on a lioness only to chase her.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I've taken some of my girls to the reserve for good karma but not chased any yet. I've also not tried selling any yet, they've not seemed worth it. I should try with the prettier ones I'm not interested in but for right now I've got the space to keep them for additional hunting parties. ...not that I need 4 hunting parties with 3 individuals >_>; I agree though, I love seeing chased, beautifully-marked lionesses pop up while exploring. I guess there needs to be a limit otherwise people would be able to get a full pride of 20-marked (for example) lionesses in just a few days. Plus there are those who like customising default NCLs.

From what I've seen there is now a CD on when a chased lioness can show up at all, being 1-2 days from being chased. No idea what it was before.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

zedxrgal

Dang Vare. I didn't see that mentioned anywhere but thank you. I get why the spawn rate is low & agree with it. I just don't think many lionesses like that are chased but I could be wrong. Just doesn't appear they are. I am not sure I see the purpose of increasing the explore spawn timer though. Eh. :lol:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Found it: https://www.lioden.com/topic.php?id=304429299166
Under where it says "Adjustments", 2nd asterisk.
* Lionesses that are chased will now be entered into a delay before they can be claimed. The delay will be a random addition of 12 to 48 hours before they can be claimed again.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I had previously sent them to the reserve for the good Karma. I still do for some adult lionesses I've had for a while. Most of the random ones I find I just chase off. I'd rather not waste energy on them.

I do have a couple of cubs ready to go to new prides.

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115513707
https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794115531063

I'll be putting them up for trade if no one wants them.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I haven't been getting anything super interesting, so I kinda went out and got some stuff.

I picked up this boy from the trading post or whatever. Will end up retiring my current king early so he can take over. Love the primals, tho I like the felis more, but those were super expensive.

Man, leveling males is a pain before they become adults...wish they had other methods for getting experience.

And then I ended up taking a mutie item I got from last month and put it on this gal. I think the shaggy look is neat.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I need some inspiration I think. I'm not bored, just at a loss as to what I should be doing. Right now all I'm doing is breeding with the lionesses I like the look of most and hoping for mutations. Originally I was breeding for stats too but apparently no one cares about that and the only use it really has is for fighting for dominance. There's too many markings and colours for me to go "ooh I really love this combo, let's try breeding for that!" like with FR. None of the cubs I've had seemed at all interesting and all go either to the Tree or the Reserve. I still don't know if I should turn my king into a primal or not or hope for a nicer heir to show up. I've also got a little over 5k sb now, enough that I can't get any more from Explore, and dunno what to buy with it.

What projects do you guys have? Favourite things to do on Lioden? I just feel like I'm missing something.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I feel ya there...I have no real goals in the game right now...mutations are so rare it's kinda annoying to get if you don't already start with one. It's why I ended up just purchasing a Primal from the trading post, and he'll replace my current king once full grown. I feel ya on the color combo stuff too...kinda hard to try to look for certain things and breed certain ones when there's so many. Right now, I'm just kinda going thru the paces in the mean time, getting territory, exploring, hunting and patrolling.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm in the same boat. All the cubs are ho hum that i breed, I can't afford any primals, and I still have to wait for the current king to age and die off. I feel like I'll be waiting forever.