another pet game - Sylestia - in beta now

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: another pet game - Sylestia - in beta now

Unread post by Ana »

Hmm not that I now off. I am a total noob at this... but I know some traits can be not viable just not sure how to do it. Teigan what is your user iname over there? With eggs you just wait 3 day for them to hatch

A little tip to you guys. The games ah is a bit more complicated than fr :P - set price to 1 for "free" dragons. Quite a lot out there. You have to click a pets view price before you can buy it.. weird but thats how it works

and sometimes there are events you can do for reward - to see them check here

Use the fairy in the plaza in town to heal/ress your pets

your friendlist is in a weird place. Click social, click inbox, click contacts and there is your friendlist... amazingly one atm :P

A guide to how to get to your big picture. Go to your pet. Left click on it to see the non avatar size. Here is an example of my Zoorvux

Here are your pretty Vryn, Varethyn. I love the green horn like trait :D

Decided that I dont want to collect Swans after all.. Anyone Want Snow and Chandrak ? They are not attuned to any element yet. Free if you want, just let me know your user id then i sell it to you for 1 gold :D If not they get to be released :D

Image Image

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Tarnfalk, I'm quite taken with this game so far! Thanks for pointing it out! I wish I hadn't given up so quickly on it when I originally signed up, haha

Oh, and I'm "Teigan" Creative, I know, right? :D

Oh, and I'd love the swans!
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I signed up for this like three years ago, played it a bit, and then decided it was too time-consuming.

I did relog to check my pets again, and who knows, maybe I'll fiddle with it now and then.

I'm Gwathdraug, and my starter pet Demon is still my baby:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - oki he is scary... heh. I put my pets on missions when I dont want to grind the quests. send you a friend request :D - I dont know how much I play the game.. some of the genes bother me name wise... so we will see... Im fickle with some stuff :P

Teigan - cool i set them up for you :D

here are the links for them , for 1 gold, go to the link, click view price and get them for 1 gold each :D

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4011592 https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4011580

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

found a baby Nytekrie in the bandit camps.. not sure if it has any genetics things as the kits are too expensive for my wallet atm. Free if anyone wants her.. totally adorable :P

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Thanks!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

You´r welcome.. Another Draeyl added to stables :D

I need money to unlock my 3rd party slot soo missions until i get some more cash

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I signed up

my beginner pet

Attachments
image_builder_pet.png
image_builder_pet.png (186.52 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh soo pretty! I like the colors!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I honestly don't think I'll be playing this a great deal. It seems to give me massive headaches at the best of times, and I've been finding it rather stressful in how quickly the difficulty curve seems to go up which only makes the headaches worse. I'm yet to find any wild sylesti I like so I was forced to buy a third pet so to have a party of two and one doing missions for money because Vryn got absolutely slaughtered during one of the early story missions. I can't even join in with the seasonal event cos I'm too low level. For now I've disbanded the party entirely so all three can do missions as I used up all my money reviving him so much. I'm also not completely sold on the art style in general and despise the humanoid art.

All that said, here's my (hideous) avatar:

Iris, the pet I caught in the tutorial:
She'll likely get released at a later point.

And Borealis, the gorgeous faelora I bought:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn I am sorry to hear you get headaches :(. Did you attune your pet to an element? Gear also helps them. I looove your avatar! !!! Looks very you <3 colors fit your Vryn so nicely.

The paste is high and I do missions too. But try to not let it stress you. You can go back to the troll cavern to get xp and grind mushrooms. It helped me stay there 5 lvl before dealing with the bandits. I was 20 before I could take down the boss there. Also if you did not know this you can go into you invenntory between battles and heal your pets up by having them eat mushrooms. You can use healing potions in Battle by using the same bag as you did catching your toturial pet. .takes a few tries to figure it out...well did for me; )

. The festival is very hard but the things you can gather (eggs) has expired so no reason to stress about it. I just play it casually as there are some stuff which bother me but that mostly the names of some traits.

Let me know if there is anything you need help with. So sorry you are hurting :/

Borealis is stunning!
Last edited by Ana on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I am sorry you're having a hard time.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Yup all three of them are elementally attuned. Vryn is Wind, Iris is Earth and Borealis is Light. All of them have some kind of gear, though Borealis needs to level up to wear more as I neglected to check level when buying him xP

Here's the links to each of them:
ImageImageImage

I think I encountered a bug or something as I wasn't able to use items using the Manage buttons in explore. Unless you can only use them by going through the inventory proper?

Heh glad you like my avatar. I love earth tones and have a tendency to model avatars after my blood elf hunter whenever possible. Once I have enough points I'll be getting him the long elf ears. I hate the style of the avatar but I do enjoy customisation.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I make a picture guide tomorrow :) in bed now. I love the customization. Missions help you increase your rep. And there are reputation armor etc for each town. I quite like the elven city armor. It's the second city you get to. Im not high enough to unlock the missions there yet.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Could not sleep before i did the guide so here is how you mange pet in explore- Let me know if you cant read the text :P

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Ah sorry. What I meant was that "Use Item" was greyed out, so I straight up wasn't able to use items that way. Thanks for trying to help though :hug:

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

I found the most perfect mate for my starter boy! Same color palette and marking, so their kittens will be beautiful!

ImageImage

Some kitten possibilities

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And I found a faelora pair I quite like also. I wish she had markings like he does, because the offspring don't seem to inherit them. But I like their colors together.

ImageImage

Possible fawns

ImageImage

And I have pair of these. Called Ryori. I don't know what they're supposed to be. Ghosts?

ImageImage

Possible...ghostlings?

ImageImage

I REALLY love this guy! I don't have a mate for him yet though

I also bought this creature. Interesting, isn't it?

And also got this

I'm going to run out of room very soon already XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote:Ah sorry. What I meant was that "Use Item" was greyed out, so I straight up wasn't able to use items that way. Thanks for trying to help though :hug:
Ahh my bad :) Report the bug in the forum :D

Teigan - I love your pets.. which species is this? Image

I decided to let go of my Ny´veene I´ve got.. they are all pretty but not quite perfect enough.. anyone want them for free before I release them? on tab 2 in my stables https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?player=111242

I know I am supposed to save money for my 3rd pet slot but I fell for this Draeyl - Hopefully I can breed a version of him with red eyes :D

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I have more than a couple of pets, so I'll show you a few at a time. Here are my other two battling pets, Coal and Calpurnia.

Tarn - The species you were asking about is Puffadore.

Teigan - I love your Ryori! They're my favourite species.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Ahh thanks :D I really like your Gryphon, love red eyes :P

Im clicking on ppl´s egg to get scales.. might get an essence I can sell.. sorely in need of money... Is there anyway other than missions and quest you can make money? There are no exalt feature other than release? and you dont get money for it ?