Started playing ESO today

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Started playing ESO today

Unread post by Teigan »

So, I've wanted to try ESO for years, and given that I'm kinda not feeling WoW so much right now, I thought I'd give it a go. I honestly love it so far and am having a great time. I made a Khajiit Nightblade and Wood Elf Warden. I love the character customization. It's so refreshing after WoW's ridiculously underwhelming excuse for customization. The fact that there is also player housing is amazing. That said, I do not love the number of microtransactions I'll be faced with. I don't love that I'll have to pay for so much DLC. Heck, you even have to pay to unlock end game dungeons, which is utter bull-pucky. But, I'm having more fun right now than I have had in months and months of WoW. If I were not in a guild I cared about, it would be past due time for a break, and Tamriel would be a great place to take it in.

Attachments
Tahjah sm.png
Tahjah sm.png (615.78 KiB) Viewed 16101 times
shalandre sm.png
shalandre sm.png (615.36 KiB) Viewed 16101 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Started playing ESO today

Unread post by Ana »

I used to play looong ago.. There are some good things about it but I disliked the amount of humanoids one has to kill :D

There is an ESO screeniethread if you want to go lurk there :D

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 40&t=22101

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Re: Started playing ESO today

Unread post by Talihawk »

wow that's a really coool looking char!